Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Mind of a TNT Sheep I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Mind of a TNT Sheep I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Mind of a TNT Sheep I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Mind of a TNT Sheep I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Mind of a TNT Sheep I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Mind of a TNT Sheep I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Mind of a TNT Sheep I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Mind of a TNT Sheep I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Mind of a TNT Sheep I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Mind of a TNT Sheep I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Mind of a TNT Sheep I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Mind of a TNT Sheep I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Mind of a TNT Sheep I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Mind of a TNT Sheep I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Mind of a TNT Sheep I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Mind of a TNT Sheep I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Mind of a TNT Sheep I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Mind of a TNT Sheep I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Mind of a TNT Sheep I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Mind of a TNT Sheep I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Mind of a TNT Sheep

3 posters

Go down

The Mind of a TNT Sheep Empty The Mind of a TNT Sheep

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:03 am

I found this very enlightening and just downright funny.  Also the topic has been closed.  Lately more threads are either being closed or deleted.  The sheep are getting restless.  After today's elections it's just going to get worse.

Question:

SOOO Do We Have Any Proof?
Permalink Closed

We hear it happened so how do we know this RV really happened?  How do we know that people really have been paid?

Answer:

Do yourself a favor and not get hung up on those details. It will drive you nuts. There are no rules to this and its way beyond our paygrade and clearance. Trust that Tony, DC and team are working to ensure we get the best information available. Good Luck to you.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

The Mind of a TNT Sheep Empty Re: The Mind of a TNT Sheep

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:09 am

Here's another good one:

DAZ 11_3_14 pm

DAZ: THERE WERE ALWAYS GOING TO BE PEOPLE IN FRONT OF US AND EXCHANGING BEFORE US. NONE OF US WOULD HAVE EVER BEEN FRONT IN LINE...ROLL WITH IT...IT'S HAPPENING. WE COULD BE HERE IN 2025 BUT ITS UNLIKELY.

A PEACEFUL MIND AND RESTED BODY WILL HELP YOU PROCESS THE INFORMATION, MAKE DECISIONS AND, EXECUTE THEM WITH EASE DURING THE EXCHANGE PROCESS;

WE REALLY NEED TO TAKE THE HIGH ROAD HERE AND BE A SHINING EXAMPLE TO FOLLOW...POKIN THE BEAR SERVES NO ONE. YOU HAVE TO KNOW BY NOW THAT YOU AND THIS MEMBERSHIP DO NOT EXIST IN A VACUUM...USE YOUR NOODLE.

Daz: you just rock! I always love knowing you are "there"--makes me feel safe.

Thank you so very much for being so real and "getting it"!

I wish I could know you in person--you are pretty special to many--

Hugs,
CVGAL

Daz,

Thank you so much, you are such a calming voice during this process.  I am so blessed to have crossed paths with you during this journey.  This process is simply amazing, we were chosen for this process just as the people who helped to build and modernize the world were chosen for that purpose.  I look back at the formation of the world and say, WOW how did they do that. The same question will be asked about us regarding this daunting, seemingly endless global historical change. 
TONY, DC, PAM AND THE ENTIRE TNT TEAM, BECAUSE OF YOUR EFFORTS WITH ESTABLISHING THE TWITTER CAMPAIGN, "WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!"

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:05 am

The Mind of a TNT Sheep Its-ob10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Mind of a TNT Sheep 2805820865  The Mind of a TNT Sheep 2805820865  The Mind of a TNT Sheep 2805820865  The Mind of a TNT Sheep 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:48 am

Didn't all the politicians and important people exchange already like last year or so? These sheeple have the retention span of a goldfish apparently.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:16 pm

Pretty much yeah ... including the goat, or so she claimed.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Mind of a TNT Sheep 2805820865  The Mind of a TNT Sheep 2805820865  The Mind of a TNT Sheep 2805820865  The Mind of a TNT Sheep 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

The Mind of a TNT Sheep Empty Dinar / Dong holder

Post by PoJoe Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:40 pm

I would like to know at what banks that these stories come from,I've been to the different banks (actually opened acct's) , asked about wealth managers , and trust acct's , to know avail...I can't seem to get any actual answers , yet , I keep reading bank stories that just don't add up...Where is a bank that I can see about doing business with ?

PoJoe

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:47 pm

PoJoe wrote:I would like to know at what banks that these stories come from,I've been to the different banks (actually opened acct's) , asked about wealth managers , and trust acct's , to know avail...I can't seem to get any actual answers , yet , I keep reading bank stories that just don't add up...Where is a bank that I can see about doing business with ?
They come from the minds of a bunch of idiots. The reason you can't find a bank to give you those answers is because it's made of horse poop!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:40 am

PoJoe wrote:I would like to know at what banks that these stories come from,I've been to the different banks (actually opened acct's) , asked about wealth managers , and trust acct's , to know avail...I can't seem to get any actual answers , yet , I keep reading bank stories that just don't add up...Where is a bank that I can see about doing business with ?

Most of the accounts that have bank stories posted have 10 posts or less.  I think they are just "shill" accounts set up by TNT to be used to put out their propaganda. 

Others are just lies put out by people for a number of reasons.....Just like to get all the woo-hoo responses from others - their moment of fame on the boards or maybe they are just twisted individuals who like to mess with people.

Bottom line is there have been bank stories for years.  I've been in this four years or so and have read them since then.  All have been nothing but pure BS.  How do I know this?  Well, just look at the CBI.  Numbers haven't changed.  Dealers still selling at the same rate.  Tony, Okie and the other roos are still lying.  Just another day in Dinar Land.  Gotta watch where you step!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum