Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Nova and Frank CC Notes I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Nova and Frank CC Notes I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Nova and Frank CC Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Nova and Frank CC Notes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Nova and Frank CC Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nova and Frank CC Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Nova and Frank CC Notes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Nova and Frank CC Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Nova and Frank CC Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nova and Frank CC Notes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nova and Frank CC Notes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nova and Frank CC Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Nova and Frank CC Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Nova and Frank CC Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Nova and Frank CC Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Nova and Frank CC Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Nova and Frank CC Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Nova and Frank CC Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Nova and Frank CC Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Nova and Frank CC Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Nova and Frank CC Notes

2 posters

Go down

Nova and Frank CC Notes Empty Nova and Frank CC Notes

Post by Catfish1927 Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:42 am

• Please do not call Frank with questions about what other websites are saying

• There is no date or rate

• Frank’s opinion is that the algorithm has been released and is making its way around the world, but it is a process from east to west; in Frank’s opinion, yesterday morning, the algorithm reached its final destination

• Last week MyLadies put together a compilation and laid it all out, step by step, if you did not read it, please go back and do so

• Dr S has still been a part of the MR behind the scenes; the IMF appointed Dr S, then M trumped up charges against Dr S, and M appointed Turki, however he was never officially sworn in, and he’s no longer at the helm of the CBI

• I Team says in their opinion, there will be no RI until the new governor of the CBI is sworn in; it appears all is in place to raise the value of the currency, just need the official swearing in; teams believe the person is selected and approved, just needs to be sworn in

• The 2015 budget has also been passed; the 2015 cannot be used in 2014; the 2014 budget has been used since the beginning of the year, in Frank’s opinion, and the new PM has been selected since the beginning of the year as well, in Frank’s opinion, and this has been hidden to protect the people involved

• Please also review MyLadies compilation post from this weekend; MyLadies believes that the algorithm that was released on Oct 26 has reached its final destination; pay attention to the Gazette and the UN website

• The UN is dealing with the final formalities of lifting CH7

Nova joined the call at this point

• Nova stated that this is the first time in the last 25 years that Iraq has the opportunity to exit CH7, but they have to have a tradable currency

• Frank asked Newshounds to watch for articles on UNAMI and discussion of foreign currency

• Frank said the fils and the 250 notes are out

• Nova stated that CH7 is protecting the dinar at this time, not standing in the way of the dinar

• I Team’s opinion is that there will be an RI – reinstatement to the value in the past (as opposed to Delta’s opinion of $0.25 - $0.35 and Frank’s opinion of $1); I Team said that they still stand on all the information they have given, and told Frank “any day” and “game over”; again, I says that there is no RI until the CBI governor is in place, and Frank’s opinion is that the new governor is in place; in Frank’s opinion, Abadi, the “missing” ministers were all in place all year long, and they were protected

Rick Libby joined the call at this point

• Post 277 asked about shares of Iraq Credit Bank being sold – Rick researched and found Kuwait National Bank bought 8.25 billion shares of the Iraq Credit Bank (a small, family-owned), it was done through the ISX using the International Finance Corp, which is part of the WB; the only reason to do this is if they know something is about to change with the rate

• Nova asked what are you going to do with 14 billion dinars in a bank? Buy new furniture? This is very significant

• Frank gave a preview of what Delta will talk about tomorrow

• Frank asked Nova about satellite banks in the USA that represent the CBI; is it wise to open accounts there? Nova replied that sure, you can do that, however, with those banks in the USA, we cannot deposit IQD’s without converting to USD first, which is a taxable event

• Nova stated that the reason to have an international tax attorney handling transactions, especially off shore, is so that everything is above board – FATCA is a big deal, however the Patriot Act needs to be remembered – if the government questions anything being done with the currency, they will simply take it and you will never see it again;

Ensure that you are dealing with and through a reputable, international tax attorney who will manage everything above-board and in compliance with the law, and protect against confiscation of your investment through ignorance or lack of knowledge by not using a qualified attorney

• Nova spoke to questions about diversity, please listen to the playback; ultimately, we need to surround ourselves with very smart and qualified financial advisers, and understand this is a process, not just an event, and diversifying can take a few years

• Frank ended the call with prayer, and Andy lifted the prayer with the shofar horn blast

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

KTFA Monday Night CC
Approx. 151 Minutes Long.

The first part is Business Promo Night and the second part is Dinar/Iraq Intel

PLAYBACK #: 760.569.7699 PIN: 156996#

https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=OTQCw/jYNKD

Catfish1927
Catfish1927
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Nova and Frank CC Notes Empty Re: Nova and Frank CC Notes

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:15 am

Nova and Frank CC Notes 2322496710 Nova and Frank CC Notes 2322496710 Nova and Frank CC Notes 2322496710 Nova and Frank CC Notes 2322496710 Nova and Frank CC Notes 2322496710

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Nova and Frank CC Notes 2805820865  Nova and Frank CC Notes 2805820865  Nova and Frank CC Notes 2805820865  Nova and Frank CC Notes 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum