Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Blaino is offering private deals? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Blaino is offering private deals?

Go down

Blaino is offering private deals? Empty Blaino is offering private deals?

Post by Ponee on Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:17 pm

FINNICK ODAIR: What's interesting about the supposed Blaino deal is that he doesn't mention the Dong. He mentions the Zim. Someone I know and is a good guy told me the Zim would be offered in the private deals like Mark Messman and Admiral which apparently are tied together. Zim is the true superstar here if what we know and other things people don't know hold true.

OMEGAMAN: i'm for the first time really getting excited...i may be pulling something out o the bag tonight...RENO tonight?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Blaino is offering private deals? Empty Re: Blaino is offering private deals?

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:26 pm

omg I had no idea you could be that stupid and still breath .... I mean seriously? These clowns actually believe a dead will suddenly come back to life at a ridiculous rate? Come to think of it, right now ANY rate for the ZIM would be ridiculous.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Blaino is offering private deals? 2805820865  Blaino is offering private deals? 2805820865  Blaino is offering private deals? 2805820865  Blaino is offering private deals? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:27 pm

OMEGAMAN: i'm for the first time really getting excited...i may be pulling something out o the bag tonight...

Well I hope he wipes everything clean afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze on Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:16 pm

if you trust any of these clowns you deserve to lose everything
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:47 pm

Turkey Lurkey wrote:

OMEGAMAN: i'm for the first time really getting excited...i may be pulling something out o the bag tonight...

Well I hope he wipes everything clean afterwards.

Geeze Turkey Lurkey, thanks so much for THAT VISUAL !!!!  EEWWWW !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze on Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:50 pm

ponee excellent but i have a high standard of morals
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:29 pm

I pulled something out of the bag tonight too ... groceries! :okjh:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Blaino is offering private deals? 2805820865  Blaino is offering private deals? 2805820865  Blaino is offering private deals? 2805820865  Blaino is offering private deals? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:04 am

You know, believing in the Dinar is bad enough.  How they have people convinced that the Dong is going to rise in value and become a reserve currency is amazing.  But how they have people believing that the Zim.......a currency that isn't even recognized by the country who originally issued it.....just takes the cake.  People buying 100 Trillion Dollar Notes, thinking they are going to become gazillionaires.  I don't know.  This is where I lose my patience and any empathy for people.  You all are just fools for believing the $hit the gurus put out.  Suckers......  If these currencies were really going to rise in value, do you really think they would be so damn easy to purchase?  Come on......think!!!!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum