Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
What is PROBABLY the TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
What is PROBABLY the TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
What is PROBABLY the TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What is PROBABLY the TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What is PROBABLY the TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What is PROBABLY the TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What is PROBABLY the TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What is PROBABLY the TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What is PROBABLY the TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What is PROBABLY the TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What is PROBABLY the TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What is PROBABLY the TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What is PROBABLY the TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What is PROBABLY the TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What is PROBABLY the TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What is PROBABLY the TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What is PROBABLY the TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What is PROBABLY the TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What is PROBABLY the TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
What is PROBABLY the TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

What is PROBABLY the TRUTH?

+10
1alaskan
bamadude4
Duckyboy
aksafeone
smith
tomb22
rosienogg
Mowgli
red88lx
war eagle
14 posters

Go down

What is PROBABLY the TRUTH? Empty What is PROBABLY the TRUTH?

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:28 am

First off, thanks should go out to people like OKIE and RICH QUEEN and POPPY2 and FREEWAY BILL etc. for all the intel they provide and all the high sources they have. I personally have no sources at all, have been in this investment since October of 2010 and am always hopeful and positive.

However I have come to the conclusion (an educated conclusion) that since the RV has not happened today as predicted it would (and even by people with high sources) that the RV of the IQD will NOT HAPPEN UNTIL sometime in 2012 when OBAMA is to go for re-election.

It makes perfect sense and one doesn't have to have any kind of source to guess this. This entire thing has been dragged out more than butter has been spread across a slice of thin bread. We always hear we have to RV NOW, yet it never happens even when some of the great folks on this site give intel saying it is 98% gonna happen today or this weekend etc.

OBAMA is holding this thing up clear and simple because he wants to be PRESIDENT FOR FOUR MORE YEARS and the RV is his ticket. I would love to eat a straw hat if I'm wrong, but if the RV doesn't happen by Sunday as predicted or even by SEPTEMBER 8TH then I'm just gonna throw in the towel so to speak and just hope for August of 2012 for it to happen.

OPINIONS???

Back to top Go down

What is PROBABLY the TRUTH? Empty Re: What is PROBABLY the TRUTH?

Post by war eagle Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:35 am

ARE YOU READING ANY OF THE POSTS???????????????????????

war eagle
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by red88lx Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:36 am

man i hope your wrong cause i can see alot of straw hats at your doorstep :face:
red88lx
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mowgli Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:44 am

punisher wrote:First off, thanks should go out to people like OKIE and RICH QUEEN and POPPY2 and FREEWAY BILL etc. for all the intel they provide and all the high sources they have. I personally have no sources at all, have been in this investment since October of 2010 and am always hopeful and positive.

However I have come to the conclusion (an educated conclusion) that since the RV has not happened today as predicted it would (and even by people with high sources) that the RV of the IQD will NOT HAPPEN UNTIL sometime in 2012 when OBAMA is to go for re-election.

It makes perfect sense and one doesn't have to have any kind of source to guess this. This entire thing has been dragged out more than butter has been spread across a slice of thin bread. We always hear we have to RV NOW, yet it never happens even when some of the great folks on this site give intel saying it is 98% gonna happen today or this weekend etc.

OBAMA is holding this thing up clear and simple because he wants to be PRESIDENT FOR FOUR MORE YEARS and the RV is his ticket. I would love to eat a straw hat if I'm wrong, but if the RV doesn't happen by Sunday as predicted or even by SEPTEMBER 8TH then I'm just gonna throw in the towel so to speak and just hope for August of 2012 for it to happen.

OPINIONS???

You need to do some homework on this investment instead of making guesses. Iraq has a lot to lose if they do not get it done now. They would have to start all over again.

Create success by having the Bare Necessities as your foundation in live, then others will recognize what you as an example.
It is a great complacent when someone wants to be like you. Like the song says "I want to be like you".

In order to be a great leader you have to be a great student and be that example.

That is how it works here in the jungle.
Mowgli
Mowgli

Back to top Go down

Post by rosienogg Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:44 am

Wow Punisher....You really are Punishing yourself.

Give yourself a break and a little patience. You will soon see it. If not this month very soon. Maybe today/tomorrow. Nuff Said

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:44 am

war eagle wrote:ARE YOU READING ANY OF THE POSTS???????????????????????

I am trust me I am. I hope it pans out in a few hours, if not I still stick with what I said above.

Back to top Go down

Post by tomb22 Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:45 am

Message was a phone call. No changes are supposed to happen in banks until 2-4pm eastern or after 10pm, is what someone said ☀
The point is to stay grounded, don't quit jobs etc. until it is confirmed throughout the dinarian world.

tomb22
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by rosienogg Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:49 am

A M E N TOMB22..... !!

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:51 am

I will even give this to 9 tonight...just hope what Okie and Rich Queen stated pans out.

Back to top Go down

Post by smith Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:08 am

punisher wrote:I will even give this to 9 tonight...just hope what Okie and Rich Queen stated pans out.

It is my understanding they have three days to post a changed currency rate.

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:09 am

It will happen when it happens.
If it is in fact a political move by O then there are legal repercussions that can be filed when that is known to be a PROVEN FACT. Loss of income is one of the things that make up damage suits. Yes, he CAN be sued - even if after he is out of office; if the suit is filed within the statute of limitations.
One other thing to remember is that WE THE PEOPLE vote in the candidate. If someone IS holding up this RV then WE THE PEOPLE can ensure that that candidate IS NOT ELECTED.
I again repeat: "I will donate $50,000 of my blessing to the Republican party to expel the man in the White House as I believe he has not done a proper job and some of the things he has done is detrimental to this country. I will also donate money to US Senate and House campaigns that will get rid of those that voted for or failed to stop votes robbing Social Security and those who voted for more debt or failed to make the effort to prevent such a vote." Our forefathers (mine has his name on the gates of Valley Forge) did not fight for a new form of government that lasted over 200 years to end this way.
Please quit arguing whether it is RVing or not. It doesn't matter until the money is in the bank account - THEN it has RV'd.
Attacking messengers has been a common thing since the beginning of time. The message is only as good as the person that initiated it - the messenger is ONLY that - a messenger. Would you rather not get any word? JMHO
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:30 am

aksafeone wrote:It will happen when it happens.
If it is in fact a political move by O then there are legal repercussions that can be filed when that is known to be a PROVEN FACT. Loss of income is one of the things that make up damage suits. Yes, he CAN be sued - even if after he is out of office; if the suit is filed within the statute of limitations.
One other thing to remember is that WE THE PEOPLE vote in the candidate. If someone IS holding up this RV then WE THE PEOPLE can ensure that that candidate IS NOT ELECTED.
I again repeat: "I will donate $50,000 of my blessing to the Republican party to expel the man in the White House as I believe he has not done a proper job and some of the things he has done is detrimental to this country. I will also donate money to US Senate and House campaigns that will get rid of those that voted for or failed to stop votes robbing Social Security and those who voted for more debt or failed to make the effort to prevent such a vote." Our forefathers (mine has his name on the gates of Valley Forge) did not fight for a new form of government that lasted over 200 years to end this way.
Please quit arguing whether it is RVing or not. It doesn't matter until the money is in the bank account - THEN it has RV'd.
Attacking messengers has been a common thing since the beginning of time. The message is only as good as the person that initiated it - the messenger is ONLY that - a messenger. Would you rather not get any word? JMHO

Please show me where I "attacked" anyone? I actually praised the good people of this board.

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:41 am

After rereading my post - I SEE NO WHERE THAT I ATTACKED ANYONE. I merely state the FACTS. Thank you.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckyboy Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:44 am

punisher... sorry, you don't have a clue.
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:47 am

Duckyboy wrote:punisher... sorry, you don't have a clue.

Duckyboy, I want to be 100% wrong trust me and I hope I am. I am a positive person by nature and was just making a guess. I don't know why people are attacking me for just making a guess as to what is holding this up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:52 am

No"bum"a will take credit whether the RI happened today or next year. Vote the bum out anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by bamadude4 Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:55 am

As I have stated previously...... ill believe it when I see it........ or better yet...... when I have it IN the bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bamadude4

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:10 pm

I think that the RV has gone to long to be any help to any peson running for presidaent, It takes to much time for anything in DC to get done, for them to take advantage of us.

Oh yea, the current guy will try to take credit, just like he has no blame, but for this money to help anybody, too late, an increase of tax's, short term, massive folks quiting jobs, Really how many?, New rich folks starting business's, really how many, folks paying of old debts, how old and how many?

I am afraid that this windfall will be like the stories we hear about Lotto winners, gone in 18-24 months, I hope not, but we seem to repeat the past all to often. Just becasue you have all this new found money you are not suddenly smart. So pay attention, find someone you can trust to help you, not just do it for you, educate yourselves, get involved to you new job, keeping your money. And most importantly pray for wisdom and strength.

JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tlw Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:45 pm

Of course if the rumors are true and the US own's 20 trillion dinar X 3.68 well....so much for the deficit!!

tlw

Back to top Go down

Post by jim32 Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:13 pm

The TRUTH is, you don't know when it will happen any more than I do. Placing doubts that it will not happen until 2012 because of Obama is foolish. Iraq will RV when the time is best for them. All creditable Intel points to very very soon. Not 2012. You asked for opinions, you got mine.

jim32

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:19 pm

20 trillion, I think a US report has it closer to 3.7 Tillion,

And I don't know if "o" can or will win, I just don't think that the RV will do anything to help anyone running for office, due to time, or lack of it to do much, but americans seem to have short memories.

JMHO
Rantings fom just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:30 pm

jim32 wrote:The TRUTH is, you don't know when it will happen any more than I do. Placing doubts that it will not happen until 2012 because of Obama is foolish. Iraq will RV when the time is best for them. All creditable Intel points to very very soon. Not 2012. You asked for opinions, you got mine.

I am hopeful and trying to stay positive that it will happen soon Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kreplach Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:17 pm

Punisher,

I see your point and logic. I get why you say it. I think that we are being too myopic about this. The US is not the only country on the globe that will be impacted when this happens. I haven't personally studied how much dinar other countries hold but I am sure that the UK, Germany, and maybe even France hold a lot. I don't think Obama himself can truly hold this up, however, it does have the makings of a very interesting 2012 October Surprise.

Kreplach

Back to top Go down

Post by lopsided Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:58 pm

HOW does anyone think the RV is going to help Obama or anyone in an election. As "secret" as everyone seems to want this whole thing to be, it will have zero effect on an election. The nitwits that put Obama in office are people who have no clue about politics or new stations or anything... they'll vote for him no matter what.

lopsided

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum