Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally

5 posters

Go down

Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally Empty Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally

Post by Ponee Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:05 am

Notes by Bulldogford65!

IQD update 

• Please do not call Frank with questions about what other websites are saying

• Frank and teams believe that Sunday, Oct 26 was the beginning of the lifting of the 3 zeros (or increase of the value); in Frank’s opinion, it’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally (data is being transmitted), and last night, evidence of testing was seen in movement of the IQD on certain financial websites

• The ISX did not install the XStream platform in vain; you don’t get a passport unless you are leaving the country – the ISX would not install the XStream platform unless it is going international

• I Team contacted Frank today, and they stated the same thing as yesterday; they cannot say any more at this time, yet they called three times – that says a lot; what they did say is “everything is still the same”; recall what intel I Team gave last week – they are holding to what they stated last week

• In Frank’s opinion, we are seeing front loading data; there is evidence that the Qi card was used for the first time also

• Please review Walkingstick post 322, article from the GOI speaking of lifting of the 3 zeros, and at the end gives up “the implementation of the project in the next few days;” also review Walkingstick post 328, and BDF65 posts 309 and 339  (All are posted below)

• Frank read a letter from WF to their employees (on WF letterhead), instructing their employees to listen for the words “Iraqi dinar;” the letter to the employees instruct that they are to listen for the words “Iraqi dinar” from clients: “when a customer mentions IQD, it can be a person unaware they are about to suffer a loss; how does loss occur: 1) web based dealers not filling the orders

(Frank: what has that to do with it being a scam? That’s a dealer stealing) 2) fraudsters using Ponzi scheme to defraud investors (Frank: again, not the dinar, but someone perpetrating fraud) 3) fees to exchange 4) counterfeit notes 5) the bank can be sued for people opening an account without the bank advising of the risk; NONE of these have to do with the dinar, it’s all people stealing or abusing the dinar

Nova came on the call at this point

• Nova is a licensed financial adviser

• Nova’s comments: get a professional wealth management adviser, get an attorney and have the bank come to you for exchange (international tax attorney is a good place to start)

• Don’t go to the bank, the bank should come to your attorney’s office; WAIT and SLOW down before exchanging currency 

• What about just burying the IQD for safe keeping? Goes back to the parable of the talents, we’re not prospered if we don’t use it for the Lord’s purpose and increase what he has given us; just remember that financial institutions look out for themselves not for you; the cost of a good attorney is very well worth the money as you are leveraging their experience, knowledge and expertise – especially if you have never had money, you must leverage the expertise of people who know how to manage money, do business, and leverage relationships; with new money, act like you have old money

• Frank asked what did Nova mean last night by the USD being a dinosaur? Nova replied that at some point the USD will become extinct, no one knows when; remember that we are exchanging a currency with no debt (IQD), that has real asset backing; the USD has massive amounts of debt and we have not solved our problems with the USD, it’s a dinosaur 

• Nova spoke about going outside of the USA to deposit dinar as dinars – there are no taxes at this point, it’s only converting the paper dinar to electronic; the tax event occurs when it’s exchanged; you are in charge of your money; it can be leveraged to create revenue streams and gain, and minimize taxes 

(note: please do listen to the playback for full understanding and examples from Nova; listening to this portion is very worthwhile and better than reading notes)

• Nova emphasized to take your time, and don’t tell anyone about your investment

• Frank reiterated what Nova said last night, in the IQD, we hold the premiere currency; do not be in a hurry to convert to a dinosaur (USD); become a pro at what we’re about to enter

• Nova emphasized that our paradigm is about to change and must change; if sudden wealth is not handled properly it will become catastrophic; we cannot think the way we have thought in the past; strip away the way you thought in the past and think completely different

• In Nova’s opinion, those with IQD do not need investment products sold by banks, what is needed is a plan to manage the investment, and the place to start is with an attorney 

• Again, the paradigm shift of never, ever spend the principal – you cannot ever get it back; it’s biblical, do not spend the principal, live off of the interest or revenue streams generated by the principal

• Frank ended the call with prayer

KTFA Tuesday Night CC:  Approx. 110  Minutes Long.

The First part of CC is Bible Study and the Second part it Dinar/Iraq Intel.

PLAYBACK # : 760.569.7699 PIN: 156996#

https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=OTQCw/jYvAy

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally Empty Re: Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally

Post by Kevind53 Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:39 am

Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally 39937810

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally 2805820865  Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally 2805820865  Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally 2805820865  Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally Empty Re: Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally

Post by dchon Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:16 pm

Hey! I can smell that!

dchon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:42 pm

"in Frank’s opinion, it’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally (data is being transmitted)"

They must still be using dial-up connections then: even my rubbish broadband's not this slow!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:14 pm

the lava is really flowing deep in hawaii. first the real lava from the valcano. secondly  the lava from franks  mouth  flowing bs you really have a choice here of fact and fiction
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:18 pm

It ain't lava flowing from Frank's mouth, but it IS hot and steamy ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally 2805820865  Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally 2805820865  Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally 2805820865  Frank 26 & Nova Chat - It’s not in human hands any longer, it’s an algorithm that is traveling globally 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:46 am

I hope the algorithm doesn't travel through Liberia and other ebola infected countries and have to be quarantined.  That will really slow things down.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum