Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Woman Confronts Muslim Extremists Who Invaded Her Hometown (Video) I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Woman Confronts Muslim Extremists Who Invaded Her Hometown (Video) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Woman Confronts Muslim Extremists Who Invaded Her Hometown (Video) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Woman Confronts Muslim Extremists Who Invaded Her Hometown (Video) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Woman Confronts Muslim Extremists Who Invaded Her Hometown (Video) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Woman Confronts Muslim Extremists Who Invaded Her Hometown (Video) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Woman Confronts Muslim Extremists Who Invaded Her Hometown (Video) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Woman Confronts Muslim Extremists Who Invaded Her Hometown (Video) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Woman Confronts Muslim Extremists Who Invaded Her Hometown (Video) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Woman Confronts Muslim Extremists Who Invaded Her Hometown (Video) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Woman Confronts Muslim Extremists Who Invaded Her Hometown (Video) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Woman Confronts Muslim Extremists Who Invaded Her Hometown (Video) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Woman Confronts Muslim Extremists Who Invaded Her Hometown (Video) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Woman Confronts Muslim Extremists Who Invaded Her Hometown (Video) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Woman Confronts Muslim Extremists Who Invaded Her Hometown (Video) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Woman Confronts Muslim Extremists Who Invaded Her Hometown (Video) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Woman Confronts Muslim Extremists Who Invaded Her Hometown (Video) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Woman Confronts Muslim Extremists Who Invaded Her Hometown (Video) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Woman Confronts Muslim Extremists Who Invaded Her Hometown (Video) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Woman Confronts Muslim Extremists Who Invaded Her Hometown (Video) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Woman Confronts Muslim Extremists Who Invaded Her Hometown (Video)

Go down

Woman Confronts Muslim Extremists Who Invaded Her Hometown (Video) Empty Woman Confronts Muslim Extremists Who Invaded Her Hometown (Video)

Post by Catfish1927 Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:52 pm

Woman Confronts Muslim Extremists Who Invaded Her Hometown (Video)

by Jason DeWitt | Top Right News

Muslim cab drivers and Subway franchise managers kicking out disabled customers with guide dogs. Muslim refugees on welfare demanding Sharia Law-compliant food banks. Towns surrendering to the complaint of a single Muslim to remove an ad for bacon. Man ordered to remove an American flag because it was ‘offensive to Muslims.’

Dooley documented the Muslim invasion of Luton in greater detail in the following video. She hopes her message about the rapid spread of Islamic radicalism in the U.K.

will warn Americans of the threat, before it takes hold in U.S. cities.

The demands of Muslims in America are spreading more quickly than we can document it. Yet despite the record influx of immigrants and “refugees” from Muslim nations, the population in America is (for now) well below that of Britain.

And it is from Britain that a stunning warning video comes showing us what can happen when a large number of Muslims infiltrate a Western city.

Stacey Dooley is a native of the city of Luton, whose home town is now known as the “Extremist Capital” of Britain, with a massive Muslim population. In just 20 years, the young Dooley has seen her city radically transformed from a quiet, typical English city to a hotbed of Muslim fanaticism.

Dooley wanted to demonstrate how Muslims have infiltrated her town, since the liberal media refuses to do so.

WATCH
Catfish1927
Catfish1927
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum