Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Is Okie's message true or posted by this hacker??? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Is Okie's message true or posted by this hacker??? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Is Okie's message true or posted by this hacker??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Is Okie's message true or posted by this hacker??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Is Okie's message true or posted by this hacker??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Is Okie's message true or posted by this hacker??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Is Okie's message true or posted by this hacker??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Is Okie's message true or posted by this hacker??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Is Okie's message true or posted by this hacker??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Is Okie's message true or posted by this hacker??? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Is Okie's message true or posted by this hacker??? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Is Okie's message true or posted by this hacker??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Is Okie's message true or posted by this hacker??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Is Okie's message true or posted by this hacker??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Is Okie's message true or posted by this hacker??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Is Okie's message true or posted by this hacker??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Is Okie's message true or posted by this hacker??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Is Okie's message true or posted by this hacker??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Is Okie's message true or posted by this hacker??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Is Okie's message true or posted by this hacker??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Is Okie's message true or posted by this hacker???

+5
pouncer7
Keys
WelshDinar
Eternal1
Dinefun
9 posters

Go down

Is Okie's message true or posted by this hacker??? Empty Is Okie's message true or posted by this hacker???

Post by Dinefun Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:54 am

Okie's message about the rv happened last night ..is it true or is it also a post made the person who hacked Okie's account at dinar recap????

Perhaps someone can make some sense out of this..

Dinefun

Back to top Go down

Is Okie's message true or posted by this hacker??? Empty Re: Is Okie's message true or posted by this hacker???

Post by Eternal1 Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:56 am

Dinefun wrote:Okie's message about the rv happened last night ..is it true or is it also a post made the person who hacked Okie's account at dinar recap????

Perhaps someone can make some sense out of this..

This was just posted at Diner Recaps

8:02 AM [POPPY2] GAcavegirl WHO HAS SAID IT WAS FALSE ??? HE CALLED ME AND STATED HE HAS DIRECT SOURCE . MAN PEOPLE THAT CONTRIBUTE NOTHING CAN SURE BE CRITICAL IN A HEART BEAT INSTEAD OF BEING APPRECIATIVE, HE WOULD NOT HAVE WOKEN ME UP WITHOUT THAT WAS WHAT A SOLID SOURCE STATED IT IS JUST NOW 7AM HERE AND I TOLD EVERYONE THAT THE BLOBAL BANKING SYSTEM CAN ONLY UPDATE BETWEEN 2 AND 4 PM AND AFTER 10PM WHEN THEY CAN LOAD SOMETHING INTO THE SYSTEM AFTER IT IS LOADED THEN IT CAN SHOW AT ANY MOMENT. GOD HAVE SOME PATIENTS AND DEVELOPE SOME RESPECT HE IS WORKING HIS tailend OFF JUST LIKE THE REST OF US TO HELP EVERYONE AND DON'T DESERVE THE DISRESPECT AND QUESTIONING WHEN THE TIME IS NOT EVEN HERE YET FOR THE AMERICAN BANKING SYSTEM , POPPY2

Wake Up World - Alternative News & Information

Eternal1

http://wakeup-world.com

Back to top Go down

Is Okie's message true or posted by this hacker??? Empty Re: Is Okie's message true or posted by this hacker???

Post by WelshDinar Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:58 am

[quote="Dinefun"]Okie's message about the rv happened last night ..is it true or is it also a post made the person who hacked Okie's account at dinar recap????

We wait patiently for the truth to come out?
GO RV chillout chillout chillout
WelshDinar
WelshDinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:17 am

What we really need is a short conference call/phone message from Okie.

Everyone recognizes his voice.

This is the only way for us to know the truth.

How about it, Okie?
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pouncer7 Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:19 am

No one is being disrespectful or impatient. I just read on PTR that this was the work of a hacker and not Okie. Everyone is just trying to extract the truth! Maybe YOU should try patience.
pouncer7
pouncer7

Back to top Go down

Post by steamer Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:20 am

OkieFan wrote:What we really need is a short conference call/phone message from Okie.

Everyone recognizes his voice.

This is the only way for us to know the truth.

How about it, Okie?

Or, we just wait until it shows on the CBI site. Otherwise sayin it is done and it is not on the CBI website is a little like saying Texas has 6 feet of snow...but we're just waiting for it to start snowing. What??? The definition of DONE is when it appears on the CBI website and not a minute sooner. I think some people just have a need to BE THE FIRST to report the RV. Whatever...and I think that is actually...nuff said.

steamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:30 am

pouncer7 wrote:No one is being disrespectful or impatient. I just read on PTR that this was the work of a hacker and not Okie. Everyone is just trying to extract the truth! Maybe YOU should try patience.

Maybe you didn't see this post above:

=====================================
This was just posted at Diner Recaps

8:02 AM [POPPY2] GAcavegirl WHO HAS SAID IT WAS FALSE ??? HE CALLED ME AND STATED HE HAS DIRECT SOURCE . MAN PEOPLE THAT CONTRIBUTE NOTHING CAN SURE BE CRITICAL IN A HEART BEAT INSTEAD OF BEING APPRECIATIVE, HE WOULD NOT HAVE WOKEN ME UP WITHOUT THAT WAS WHAT A SOLID SOURCE STATED IT IS JUST NOW 7AM HERE AND I TOLD EVERYONE THAT THE BLOBAL BANKING SYSTEM CAN ONLY UPDATE BETWEEN 2 AND 4 PM AND AFTER 10PM WHEN THEY CAN LOAD SOMETHING INTO THE SYSTEM AFTER IT IS LOADED THEN IT CAN SHOW AT ANY MOMENT. GOD HAVE SOME PATIENTS AND DEVELOPE SOME RESPECT HE IS WORKING HIS tailend OFF JUST LIKE THE REST OF US TO HELP EVERYONE AND DON'T DESERVE THE DISRESPECT AND QUESTIONING WHEN THE TIME IS NOT EVEN HERE YET FOR THE AMERICAN BANKING SYSTEM , POPPY2
=====================================

...just asking before it is suggested that YOU try patience (or read) before posting... peace Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternal1 Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:35 am

Plus Okie was in the room with Rich Queen. With the Poppy2 posting above, I personally believe that it was Okie chatting.

Now we wait and see Smile

Eternal1

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:40 am

This was posted on PTR:

"It was already confirmed hours ago that Okie did say this and RQ was in the same chat with him. One of the Mods on his site verified that she checked to make sure it was coming from his computer and it was. This is gonna be real bad. Not the way I had hoped to see Okie end his dinar career, that's for sure. I think most of us wanted to see him vindicated after all the work he's put into this over the years but to see him go down in flames like this is truly a shame. He should have just waited until the banks opened in the morning before telling the world. I get the feeling he was played by his intel and heads are gonna roll."

Did one of the MODS on this site really verify that the chat came from Okie's computer?
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternal1 Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:48 am

OkieFan wrote:This was posted on PTR:

"It was already confirmed hours ago that Okie did say this and RQ was in the same chat with him. One of the Mods on his site verified that she checked to make sure it was coming from his computer and it was. This is gonna be real bad. Not the way I had hoped to see Okie end his dinar career, that's for sure. I think most of us wanted to see him vindicated after all the work he's put into this over the years but to see him go down in flames like this is truly a shame. He should have just waited until the banks opened in the morning before telling the world. I get the feeling he was played by his intel and heads are gonna roll."

Did one of the MODS on this site really verify that the chat came from Okie's computer?

I saw in the chat room that Okie's IP address was verified and confirmed..... I also would hate to see Okie go down in flames as well.
I guess by the end of the day (US) we will know.

Eternal1

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:16 am

Okie Fan, this is a true post and you are right. But there will be no excuses. Okie is a big boy and has been in this since the beginning. He knows when he puts his neck on the line as he has done many times before, he know more about intel than most so there is no excuse for posting anything. Weather Okie just shot to the top or goes down in flames was all his decission. I think Okie is a good man and smart enough to know if he wants to make solid statements of this magnitude he will be held responsible for the out come. I pray that at the end of this day we can say the RV has happend with proof from CBI, Forex, Banks and Dinar Banker otherwise there has been no RV. God Bless

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by diflowers22 Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:20 am

Think Popie was fibbing too?

diflowers22

Back to top Go down

Post by pouncer7 Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:23 am

Excuse me, Black Pearl, but I DID read the post. It was stated that people were being critical and not believing what Okie said. That is NOT true! It has already been proven in the past that hackers CAN and DO get on the boards and pretend to be other people. There is nothing wrong with trying to get at the truth!
pouncer7
pouncer7

Back to top Go down

Post by lopsided Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:25 am

Either way, the RV hasn't happened yet. Look at the CBI, the forex, ANY website. It hasn't RV'd until we can see it and exchange our money.

lopsided

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum