Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ABOUT A OKIE FASLE POST...FAKE...PLEASE  READ I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ABOUT A OKIE FASLE POST...FAKE...PLEASE  READ I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ABOUT A OKIE FASLE POST...FAKE...PLEASE  READ I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ABOUT A OKIE FASLE POST...FAKE...PLEASE  READ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ABOUT A OKIE FASLE POST...FAKE...PLEASE  READ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ABOUT A OKIE FASLE POST...FAKE...PLEASE  READ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ABOUT A OKIE FASLE POST...FAKE...PLEASE  READ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ABOUT A OKIE FASLE POST...FAKE...PLEASE  READ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ABOUT A OKIE FASLE POST...FAKE...PLEASE  READ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ABOUT A OKIE FASLE POST...FAKE...PLEASE  READ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ABOUT A OKIE FASLE POST...FAKE...PLEASE  READ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ABOUT A OKIE FASLE POST...FAKE...PLEASE  READ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ABOUT A OKIE FASLE POST...FAKE...PLEASE  READ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ABOUT A OKIE FASLE POST...FAKE...PLEASE  READ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ABOUT A OKIE FASLE POST...FAKE...PLEASE  READ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ABOUT A OKIE FASLE POST...FAKE...PLEASE  READ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ABOUT A OKIE FASLE POST...FAKE...PLEASE  READ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ABOUT A OKIE FASLE POST...FAKE...PLEASE  READ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ABOUT A OKIE FASLE POST...FAKE...PLEASE  READ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ABOUT A OKIE FASLE POST...FAKE...PLEASE  READ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ABOUT A OKIE FASLE POST...FAKE...PLEASE READ

2 posters

Go down

HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ABOUT A OKIE FASLE POST...FAKE...PLEASE  READ Empty HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ABOUT A OKIE FASLE POST...FAKE...PLEASE READ

Post by bfelton Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:31 am

Posted Today, 03:57 AM

Can anyone confirm this?

Okies 5:48 tue evening post with a post by Okie and Mrs Captain D saying it is a fake
08/23/2011 [okie oil man] i seldom post personally anymore and let ghost post for me. Evidentially someone has learned how to hack into my personal name and password and is posting under the guise of okie oil man. I received word that a post was on get team stating i said be at the bank in the morning---false----i haven't personally posted in several days now and i am in the process of securing the ip address of who is doing this and i will take legal options because of cyber fraud--so this is my final and only warning to whoever is posting attributing things i was supposed to have said--stop it now--i will find you--if you don't take this warning seriously i will show you how much in legal fees you will waist in court----
[MrsCaptainD] peeps and mods listen up: the post on dinar recaps dated today @ 5:48 pm did not come from okie! I just spoke with him and he has not been on any boards since yesterday. He hopes that the contents of the post are true, but has no knowledge of the post.

bfelton

Back to top Go down

HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ABOUT A OKIE FASLE POST...FAKE...PLEASE  READ Empty Re: HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ABOUT A OKIE FASLE POST...FAKE...PLEASE READ

Post by Eternal1 Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:34 am

bfelton wrote:Posted Today, 03:57 AM

Can anyone confirm this?

Okies 5:48 tue evening post with a post by Okie and Mrs Captain D saying it is a fake
08/23/2011 [okie oil man] i seldom post personally anymore and let ghost post for me. Evidentially someone has learned how to hack into my personal name and password and is posting under the guise of okie oil man. I received word that a post was on get team stating i said be at the bank in the morning---false----i haven't personally posted in several days now and i am in the process of securing the ip address of who is doing this and i will take legal options because of cyber fraud--so this is my final and only warning to whoever is posting attributing things i was supposed to have said--stop it now--i will find you--if you don't take this warning seriously i will show you how much in legal fees you will waist in court----
[MrsCaptainD] peeps and mods listen up: the post on dinar recaps dated today @ 5:48 pm did not come from okie! I just spoke with him and he has not been on any boards since yesterday. He hopes that the contents of the post are true, but has no knowledge of the post.

I am lead to believe that this was true, his account was hacked. Though it was also confirmed that it was the real Oki in the chat room today (24th) who made the RV in Iraqi announcement.

Wake Up World - Alternative News & Information

Eternal1

http://wakeup-world.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum