Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Zebari told Abadi: the return of the Kurd Ministers, in case of launching salaries of the staff of the provincial I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Zebari told Abadi: the return of the Kurd Ministers, in case of launching salaries of the staff of the provincial I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Zebari told Abadi: the return of the Kurd Ministers, in case of launching salaries of the staff of the provincial I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Zebari told Abadi: the return of the Kurd Ministers, in case of launching salaries of the staff of the provincial I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Zebari told Abadi: the return of the Kurd Ministers, in case of launching salaries of the staff of the provincial I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Zebari told Abadi: the return of the Kurd Ministers, in case of launching salaries of the staff of the provincial I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Zebari told Abadi: the return of the Kurd Ministers, in case of launching salaries of the staff of the provincial I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Zebari told Abadi: the return of the Kurd Ministers, in case of launching salaries of the staff of the provincial I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Zebari told Abadi: the return of the Kurd Ministers, in case of launching salaries of the staff of the provincial I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Zebari told Abadi: the return of the Kurd Ministers, in case of launching salaries of the staff of the provincial I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Zebari told Abadi: the return of the Kurd Ministers, in case of launching salaries of the staff of the provincial I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Zebari told Abadi: the return of the Kurd Ministers, in case of launching salaries of the staff of the provincial I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Zebari told Abadi: the return of the Kurd Ministers, in case of launching salaries of the staff of the provincial I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Zebari told Abadi: the return of the Kurd Ministers, in case of launching salaries of the staff of the provincial I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Zebari told Abadi: the return of the Kurd Ministers, in case of launching salaries of the staff of the provincial I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Zebari told Abadi: the return of the Kurd Ministers, in case of launching salaries of the staff of the provincial I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Zebari told Abadi: the return of the Kurd Ministers, in case of launching salaries of the staff of the provincial I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Zebari told Abadi: the return of the Kurd Ministers, in case of launching salaries of the staff of the provincial I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Zebari told Abadi: the return of the Kurd Ministers, in case of launching salaries of the staff of the provincial I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Zebari told Abadi: the return of the Kurd Ministers, in case of launching salaries of the staff of the provincial I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Zebari told Abadi: the return of the Kurd Ministers, in case of launching salaries of the staff of the provincial

Go down

Zebari told Abadi: the return of the Kurd Ministers, in case of launching salaries of the staff of the provincial Empty Zebari told Abadi: the return of the Kurd Ministers, in case of launching salaries of the staff of the provincial

Post by Kevind53 Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:36 pm

02/10/2014 11:53:00

Baghdad / NINA / MP, of the Kurdistan Alliance, Abdul Bari Zebari said that his Alliance told the prime minister Haider al-Abadi that the Kurd Ministers will come to the capital and perform sworn in case the late payment of salaries to the staff of the Kurdistan region paid.

Zebari said in a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that "the Kurdistan Alliance and the Kurdish parties in the region have not discussed replacing the Kurd Ministers and the nomination of candidates to the new ministerial cab."

He added: "The replacement of the Kurd Ministers in new candidates, is subjected to the decision of the leaders of the Kurdish parties in agreement with the presidency of the region."

He noted that "the security situation and confrontations waged by the Peshmerga forces to hunt down terrorist organizations, at the forefront of the reasons for non-attendance of Kurd ministers to Baghdad." / END

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=HHDLGJ

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Zebari told Abadi: the return of the Kurd Ministers, in case of launching salaries of the staff of the provincial 2805820865  Zebari told Abadi: the return of the Kurd Ministers, in case of launching salaries of the staff of the provincial 2805820865  Zebari told Abadi: the return of the Kurd Ministers, in case of launching salaries of the staff of the provincial 2805820865  Zebari told Abadi: the return of the Kurd Ministers, in case of launching salaries of the staff of the provincial 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum