Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Sadoun denies holding an extraordinary session for the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Sadoun denies holding an extraordinary session for the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Sadoun denies holding an extraordinary session for the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Sadoun denies holding an extraordinary session for the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Sadoun denies holding an extraordinary session for the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Sadoun denies holding an extraordinary session for the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sadoun denies holding an extraordinary session for the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Sadoun denies holding an extraordinary session for the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sadoun denies holding an extraordinary session for the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Sadoun denies holding an extraordinary session for the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sadoun denies holding an extraordinary session for the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sadoun denies holding an extraordinary session for the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sadoun denies holding an extraordinary session for the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sadoun denies holding an extraordinary session for the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sadoun denies holding an extraordinary session for the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sadoun denies holding an extraordinary session for the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sadoun denies holding an extraordinary session for the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sadoun denies holding an extraordinary session for the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sadoun denies holding an extraordinary session for the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sadoun denies holding an extraordinary session for the House of Representatives today I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Sadoun denies holding an extraordinary session for the House of Representatives today

Go down

Sadoun denies holding an extraordinary session for the House of Representatives today Empty Sadoun denies holding an extraordinary session for the House of Representatives today

Post by Kevind53 Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:34 pm

02/10/2014 08:30:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / The leading figure of the Kurdistan Alliance, MP Mohsen al-Sadoun denied holding an extraordinary session for the Council of Representatives to discuss the budget law in conjunction with holding an extraordinary session for the Council of Ministers. "

He said in a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that the Presidency of the Council of Representatives did not inform the political blocs formally to attend its members to a special meeting of the House of Representatives to discuss a particular topic, pointing out that "most of the members of the House of Representatives have a holiday for Eid al-Adha."

He explained, "The last report to the political blocs by the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, is holding a regular session on 14 of this month, therefore there is no unusual or extraordinary session during this period."

The head of the House of Representatives Salem al-Jubouri announced yesterday, from Arbil, that the federal government will hold a special meeting today to discuss the budget of the country, stressing the seriousness of the government in solving the problem of the share of the Kurdistan region and the salaries of its employees. / End

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=HHDKKM

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Sadoun denies holding an extraordinary session for the House of Representatives today 2805820865  Sadoun denies holding an extraordinary session for the House of Representatives today 2805820865  Sadoun denies holding an extraordinary session for the House of Representatives today 2805820865  Sadoun denies holding an extraordinary session for the House of Representatives today 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum