Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Pray For America - We Need To Ban Together :) I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Pray For America - We Need To Ban Together :) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Pray For America - We Need To Ban Together :) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Pray For America - We Need To Ban Together :) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Pray For America - We Need To Ban Together :) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Pray For America - We Need To Ban Together :) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Pray For America - We Need To Ban Together :) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Pray For America - We Need To Ban Together :) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Pray For America - We Need To Ban Together :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Pray For America - We Need To Ban Together :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Pray For America - We Need To Ban Together :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Pray For America - We Need To Ban Together :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Pray For America - We Need To Ban Together :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Pray For America - We Need To Ban Together :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Pray For America - We Need To Ban Together :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Pray For America - We Need To Ban Together :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Pray For America - We Need To Ban Together :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Pray For America - We Need To Ban Together :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Pray For America - We Need To Ban Together :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Pray For America - We Need To Ban Together :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Pray For America - We Need To Ban Together :)

Go down

Pray For America - We Need To Ban Together :) Empty Pray For America - We Need To Ban Together :)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:54 am

The last couple weeks, I have gotten the unction to pray for our leaders especially  POTUS.  We are in time, we should not slumber but have our ears and eyes open to what's going on around us and the world.  

This is not about what party you are in, who the president is, what he should and should not do.  It's about America and her leaders and her servicemen and women that really need our prayers and the allies too. it's about war between good and evil, dark and light. We are seeing with our eyes what the natural evil is doing but there is a dark force behind it. 

Whether you are a believer or non believer.. I say it's about time, we ban together and say a prayer for America.  We live in America and we have the duty to help her and lift her up in prayer.  If you are non believer and don't believe  in prayer, please bless America.  I believe our prayer or blessing upon America, will move God and we can move mountains together.

Put it this way, if the rising group can recruit anyone to join them, we for once, can set aside our differences in our belief and ban together to pray and bless.. because there is power in prayer.  

God, I pray that you will cover America and put America in the cup of your hands.  I pray you will protect our leaders and our servicemen and women and cover them with your precious blood,  We claim Psalm 91 over them.  We pray for our allies that you will also protect them.  I pray, Lord that you will send spirit of confusion in the enemy's camp that they do exactly the opposite of what has been ordered.  I pray you send your angels to go before and with our troops, you give them wisdom and revelation and you will guide their move.  I pray for the safety of our families and let it be that we are vigilant of what's going on and we will not slumber, in Jesus name, amen.

Back to top Go down

Pray For America - We Need To Ban Together :) Empty Re: Pray For America - We Need To Ban Together :)

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:00 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum