Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday

4 posters

Go down

EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday Empty EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday

Post by Ponee Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:49 am

EXOGEN
September 27, 2014 at 7:03pm

DO YOU REALLY THINK PLANET EARTH WOULD HAVE ALL OF THESE COUNTRIES SPENDING MILLIONS PER DAY ON THIS WAR AT 1/8 OF A PENNY RATE

EXOGEN:
DO YOU THINK ANY COUNTRY WOULD DO AN I.O.U. WITH IRAQ

Robert  > EXOGEN:
Okay, Exo, spill the beans ... what's REALLY going on over there!

EXOGEN:
NOTE: THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS TODAY

Susan  > EXOGEN:
Texas is where the main offices for Iraq are located, if I recall.

Mr. Chen > Susan:
yes, I think the CBI websites servers point to somewhere in Texas.

BaNDiTo.RoX > Susan:
Correct they opened one in Texas

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday Empty Re: EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday

Post by Ponee Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:50 am

EXOGEN
September 27, 2014 at 8:41pm

IRAQ IS NOW OFFICIALLY RUNNING OUT OF TIME

EXOGEN
September 27, 2014 at 8:39pm

9-27-2014 tman23 
An interesting fact...Volunteers who are fighting terrorism in Iraq are displaying signs of low morale because the state has not paid them as promised and their families are suffering due to their absence...

The government must pass the budget for these volunteers to get paid...The same message from Kurdistan as workers are not happy as Eid arrives and money to celebrate is held back...

Simply put...Iraq needs to advance payments next week!!!

Susan > EXOGEN:
My understanding is that Iraq has had this finished, completed; have for weeks; and that the US had Iraq held up this event from happening until last Turs. (9/18. And yet the window could go until October 5th.

BREAKING NEWS: Council of Ministers: the budget and the salaries of the region before the feast

Posted by EXOGEN on September 27, 2014 at 10:19pm

9/28/2014 0:00 
Back negotiations between Baghdad and Erbil,

Baghdad morning Alaa al-Tai Shaima Rashid

discusses the Council of Ministers at a meeting held prior to the holiday of Eid al-Adha budget 2014 file employees' salaries Kurdistan region, while up on Sunday, a delegation from the Kurdistan region to Baghdad to meet with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and complete negotiations formation of the government and discuss the outstanding issues between the center and the region.

said Mahdi Keywords director of the Office of the Prime Minister, in a press statement: that the Council of Ministers may hold its extraordinary to discuss the budget and the salaries of the Kurdistan region today or tomorrow, Monday, before Tuesday where will convene the regular session of the Council ", adding that "it is possible to hold special meeting on budget, ahead of the Eid al-Adha.

Meanwhile, a leader of the Kurdistan Alliance, Mahmoud Othman, "morning": that the Kurdish delegation will arrive in Baghdad today to meet with al-Abadi and talk about the outstanding issues between the center and the region.

added that the region identified For his part, a time limit of three months to resolve the differences in the interaction of light with the demands of the provincial government and positive messages to solve problems that are related to the budget and export of oil and the Peshmerga forces and others, which are in accordance with the Constitution.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=78647

Mr. Chen:
Well I sure hope Exo that they get this done before the 1st. It would be ideal that they get it done by Monday. And have it announced Monday or Tuesday.

EXOGEN:
before Tuesday

Robert Smith > EXOGEN:
Well, Exo, this is dandy!

EXOGEN:
may hold its extraordinary to discuss the budget and the salaries of the Kurdistan region today or tomorrow, Monday, before Tuesday

EXOGEN:
complete negotiations formation of the government

EXOGEN:
a delegation from the Kurdistan region to Baghdad to meet with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and complete negotiations formation of the government and discuss the outstanding issues between the center and the region.

EXOGEN:
the Kurdish delegation will arrive in Baghdad today to meet with al-Abadi and talk about the outstanding issues between the center and the region.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday Empty Re: EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday

Post by Kevind53 Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:23 pm

The company that they contract for EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday 1656125192 their secure server had based in in Texas for a while ... Currently it is on a dedicated server in Oslo ... CBI does not nor have they ever had offices in Texas! What a bunch of maroons!

EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday 2805820865  EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday 2805820865  EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday 2805820865  EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday Empty 1/8th

Post by Cascadian Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:34 pm

Exo has been all over the boards the past couple of days trying to convince everyone that the RV has to happen so Iraq can pay for all the gas, bombs, and people it takes to drop bombs on IS.

This is such a non-starter that I can't believe people are buying it.  (of course the desperate and the greedy will not think critically)  The money and equipment is being paid for by the nations in the coalition, not Iraq.  Therefore, there's no need for an RV to suddenly pay for the help.

From reading a series of Exo's posts, the fact that this person is a pumper (and a poor one at that) who tells some pretty tall tales.  I have been amazed that people hang on Exo's words.  At least Tony and Company works to have a semi believable set of lies to put out.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:05 pm

The whole "you can't pay for XXXXX with a currency worth 1/8th of a penny" line is just laughable. First of all I guarantee that every weapon ordered is paid for in USD. If for some reason they were not, they would be paid for with an equivalent amount of currency whether that was eight to the penny, eight to the dollar or 1/8 to the dollar. I would call these clowns idiots, but that would be an insult to the idiots of this world.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday 2805820865  EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday 2805820865  EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday 2805820865  EXOGEN says THERE WAS SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY AT A FEW BANKS IN TEXAS on Saturday 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:19 pm

actually its true in one bank 2 turkeys went inside . in a second bank 3 sheep whent in and lastly in a third bank a group of donkeys or as some call them jackasses went in
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:47 pm

Well that would be interesting ...  I have never seen turkeys in a bank before although I once did see geese in a grocery ... really! They walked in the front door and then all heck broke loose ... I about died laughing ...

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum