Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
So Okie was not really Okie this week? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
So Okie was not really Okie this week? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
So Okie was not really Okie this week? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
So Okie was not really Okie this week? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
So Okie was not really Okie this week? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
So Okie was not really Okie this week? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
So Okie was not really Okie this week? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
So Okie was not really Okie this week? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
So Okie was not really Okie this week? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
So Okie was not really Okie this week? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
So Okie was not really Okie this week? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
So Okie was not really Okie this week? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
So Okie was not really Okie this week? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
So Okie was not really Okie this week? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
So Okie was not really Okie this week? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
So Okie was not really Okie this week? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
So Okie was not really Okie this week? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
So Okie was not really Okie this week? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
So Okie was not really Okie this week? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
So Okie was not really Okie this week? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

So Okie was not really Okie this week?

+6
bigdaddytim
Big Bish
Psalm85:13
me4RV
katt
DLWard
10 posters

Go down

So Okie was not really Okie this week? Empty So Okie was not really Okie this week?

Post by DLWard Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:56 pm

[OKIE OIL MAN] I SELDOM POST PERSONALLY ANYMORE AND LET GHOST POST FOR ME. EVIDENTIALLY SOMEONE HAS LEARNED HOW TO HACK INTO MY PERSONAL NAME AND PASSWORD AND IS POSTING UNDER THE GUISE OF OKIE OIL MAN. I RECEIVED WORD THAT A POST WAS ON GET TEAM STATING I SAID BE AT THE BANK IN THE MORNING---FALSE----I HAVEN'T PERSONALLY POSTED IN SEVERAL DAYS NOW AND I AM IN THE PROCESS OF SECURING THE IP ADDRESS OF WHO IS DOING THIS AND I WILL TAKE LEGAL OPTIONS BECAUSE OF CYBER FRAUD--SO THIS IS MY FINAL AND ONLY WARNING TO WHOEVER IS POSTING ATTRIBUTING THINGS I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE SAID--STOP IT NOW--I WILL FIND YOU--IF YOU DON'T TAKE THIS WARNING SERIOUSLY I WILL SHOW YOU HOW MUCH IN LEGAL FEES YOU WILL WAIST IN COURT----

So this just sent to me is the real OKIE and has not actually predicted an RV Tomorrow? Anyone who would pretend to be anyone else, has lost all their own dignity. Now we really would love to hear from OKIE, ....Happy Birthday RV or Not tomorrow. This kind of floored me, but nothing anymore should surprise any of us.

DLWard

Back to top Go down

So Okie was not really Okie this week? Empty Re: So Okie was not really Okie this week?

Post by katt Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:59 pm

OKIE'S LATEST 'REAL POSTS' ARE IN OUR FORUM UNDER "OKIE OIL MAN CHATS ONLY" Smile

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

So Okie was not really Okie this week? Empty Re: So Okie was not really Okie this week?

Post by me4RV Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:02 pm

NOT TRUE, the reason the fake Okie post was believable was because it was consistent with the real OKie's intel. While the real OKIE didnt say the rate was at the bank, he did say its going down on Wed. So yes the real real okie said RV WEDNESDAY!
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:03 pm

DLWard wrote:[OKIE OIL MAN] I SELDOM POST PERSONALLY ANYMORE AND LET GHOST POST FOR ME. EVIDENTIALLY SOMEONE HAS LEARNED HOW TO HACK INTO MY PERSONAL NAME AND PASSWORD AND IS POSTING UNDER THE GUISE OF OKIE OIL MAN. I RECEIVED WORD THAT A POST WAS ON GET TEAM STATING I SAID BE AT THE BANK IN THE MORNING---FALSE----I HAVEN'T PERSONALLY POSTED IN SEVERAL DAYS NOW AND I AM IN THE PROCESS OF SECURING THE IP ADDRESS OF WHO IS DOING THIS AND I WILL TAKE LEGAL OPTIONS BECAUSE OF CYBER FRAUD--SO THIS IS MY FINAL AND ONLY WARNING TO WHOEVER IS POSTING ATTRIBUTING THINGS I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE SAID--STOP IT NOW--I WILL FIND YOU--IF YOU DON'T TAKE THIS WARNING SERIOUSLY I WILL SHOW YOU HOW MUCH IN LEGAL FEES YOU WILL WAIST IN COURT----

So this just sent to me is the real OKIE and has not actually predicted an RV Tomorrow? Anyone who would pretend to be anyone else, has lost all their own dignity. Now we really would love to hear from OKIE, ....Happy Birthday RV or Not tomorrow. This kind of floored me, but nothing anymore should surprise any of us.

THIS DOESNT SOUND LIKE OKIE EITHER!! He would have said "NUFF Said" for sure at the end of this one! Someone is STILL ON THE SNEAK!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

So Okie was not really Okie this week? Empty I pray this isn't true.....

Post by Big Bish Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:04 pm

OKIE posted Saturday night or early Sunday and suggested that all was done and the we should all rest assured that this RV was gonna take place.....Its beenn on the boards for 3 or 4 days and I have help hope and prayers up to those words that OKIE posted. Please don't tell me that these are false posts???

Big Bish

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:06 pm

Big Bish wrote:OKIE posted Saturday night or early Sunday and suggested that all was done and the we should all rest assured that this RV was gonna take place.....Its beenn on the boards for 3 or 4 days and I have help hope and prayers up to those words that OKIE posted. Please don't tell me that these are false posts???

COME ON PEOPLE, LETS NOT GET CARRIED AWAY. THE ONE POST FROM TODAY WAS FAKE OKIE, EVERYTHING ELSE INCLUDING THE PoST ABOVE IS THE REAL OKIE. OTHERWISE THEY WOULD HAVE CORRECTED IT THE DAY IT WAS POSTED.
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:08 pm

Psalm85:13 wrote:
DLWard wrote:[OKIE OIL MAN] I SELDOM POST PERSONALLY ANYMORE AND LET GHOST POST FOR ME. EVIDENTIALLY SOMEONE HAS LEARNED HOW TO HACK INTO MY PERSONAL NAME AND PASSWORD AND IS POSTING UNDER THE GUISE OF OKIE OIL MAN. I RECEIVED WORD THAT A POST WAS ON GET TEAM STATING I SAID BE AT THE BANK IN THE MORNING---FALSE----I HAVEN'T PERSONALLY POSTED IN SEVERAL DAYS NOW AND I AM IN THE PROCESS OF SECURING THE IP ADDRESS OF WHO IS DOING THIS AND I WILL TAKE LEGAL OPTIONS BECAUSE OF CYBER FRAUD--SO THIS IS MY FINAL AND ONLY WARNING TO WHOEVER IS POSTING ATTRIBUTING THINGS I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE SAID--STOP IT NOW--I WILL FIND YOU--IF YOU DON'T TAKE THIS WARNING SERIOUSLY I WILL SHOW YOU HOW MUCH IN LEGAL FEES YOU WILL WAIST IN COURT----

THIS DOESNT SOUND LIKE OKIE EITHER!! He would have said "NUFF Said" for sure at the end of this one! Someone is STILL ON THE SNEAK!

scratch Ok I just saw this on a dinar recaps copy with Scotti G on there too so maybe it is OKIE above in this "Ill see in you in court.." post but it just didnt seem like the old nuff said Okie...so maybe I jumped the gun on this particular post above. I just want to make sure we are really hearing from OKIE going fwd ...Happy early Bday Okie Very Happy

Last edited by Psalm85:13 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

So Okie was not really Okie this week? Empty thanks KATT

Post by Big Bish Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:08 pm

I almost had a heart attack.....peace

Big Bish

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:19 pm

Big Bish wrote:I almost had a heart attack.....peace

I was wondering what kind of spin would come out if the day came and went with no RV. Now I guess we know.
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fly girl Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:34 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:
Big Bish wrote:I almost had a heart attack.....peace

I was wondering what kind of spin would come out if the day came and went with no RV. Now I guess we know.

Lmfao, no comment.

Fly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by peterpiper Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:51 pm

So, "real" okie did say RV on wednesday. He's said that for several days now actually. So, lets see what tomorrow brings.

peterpiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Fly girl Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:04 pm

peterpiper wrote:So, "real" okie did say RV on wednesday. He's said that for several days now actually. So, lets see what tomorrow brings.

The forecast says rain, lol

Fly girl

Back to top Go down

So Okie was not really Okie this week? Empty Copied from Dinar Vets

Post by peterpiper Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:10 pm

Copied from Dinar Vets:

WOW, Okie!!!!

Someone was a LIAR about your LIES???

Now its a CHALLANGE: Who lies BEST? Okie, the ORIGINAL LIAR. . . .or the HACKER who LIED and said he was OKIE???

I'd like to keep the HACKER, myself. His Lies are least NEW LIES.

Okie's lies have all begun to REPEAT themselves, while his new HACKER at least tells NEW LIES.

If we had JUST KNOWN it WASN'T OKIE to start with. . .(no matter HOW rediculous whatever the "hacker" said) it would be TRUER than ANYTHING Okie, himself, might say!

Like I said. . .at least it would be a BREAK from Okie's CONSTANT, UNENDING, UNCHANGING and USUALLY STUPID and NONSENSICAL LIES!

peterpiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Fly girl Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:16 pm

peterpiper wrote:Copied from Dinar Vets:

WOW, Okie!!!!

Someone was a LIAR about your LIES???

Now its a CHALLANGE: Who lies BEST? Okie, the ORIGINAL LIAR. . . .or the HACKER who LIED and said he was OKIE???

I'd like to keep the HACKER, myself. His Lies are least NEW LIES.

Okie's lies have all begun to REPEAT themselves, while his new HACKER at least tells NEW LIES.

If we had JUST KNOWN it WASN'T OKIE to start with. . .(no matter HOW rediculous whatever the "hacker" said) it would be TRUER than ANYTHING Okie, himself, might say!

Like I said. . .at least it would be a BREAK from Okie's CONSTANT, UNENDING, UNCHANGING and USUALLY STUPID and NONSENSICAL LIES!

OMG my stomach hurts from laughing soo hard. You are going too get banned for this, lmfao

Fly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by peterpiper Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:18 pm

Hey, its not my words. But whatever. Its another perspective. (a funny one at that). All I gotta say is, if you haven't checked out DinarVets, you should, because they are awesome!

peterpiper

Back to top Go down

So Okie was not really Okie this week? Empty Discerner of LIES---Discern TRUTHS for us

Post by texson Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:21 pm

I have been told that a lie is recognizable when compared to a truth.
You, who so sternly point out the liars, should be cognizant to the truth
tellers.
Pray tell us who that one or they are concering the RV.

texson

Back to top Go down

Post by peterpiper Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:25 pm

texson wrote:I have been told that a lie is recognizable when compared to a truth.
You, who so sternly point out the liars, should be cognizant to the truth
tellers.
Pray tell us who that one or they are concering the RV.

Well, the truth is opposite of the lies. The. RV. Will. Not. Happen. Tomorrow. ..... there, that's truth, broken down in plain english. And when tomorrow comes and goes, my truth will be self evident. So far, no single bit of 'intel' from the gurus has come true.

Here's another one. The. RV. Will. Not. Happen. In. August. .... whoa, truth number 2! So, big guy, check back with me in September and we'll see who's truth bucket held more water.

peterpiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Fly girl Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:28 pm

You know that just pissed off all the nuts for brains on this site. Rotfl

Fly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by peterpiper Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:29 pm

Fly girl wrote:You know that just pissed off all the nuts for brains on this site. Rotfl

Ah oh. You might get banned just for laughing at me! Wink

peterpiper

Back to top Go down

Post by peterpiper Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:30 pm

Actually, I'm really surprised I survived for 20 minutes... the mods are slacking on their job. Must be on a twinkie break.

peterpiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Fly girl Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:31 pm

My guess is their laughing at all of the people that cry every time the rv doesn't happen when they say. Razz

Fly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by peterpiper Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:34 pm

Fly girl wrote:My guess is their laughing at all of the people that cry every time the rv doesn't happen when they say. Razz

As they count their profits from all the new dinar sales they pumped up! Ooooooo, THAT will get me banned! Truth stings!!!

peterpiper

Back to top Go down

Post by norm Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:39 pm

I QUESS WE HAVE BEEN OKIE DOKED

norm

Back to top Go down

Post by texson Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:39 pm

Well, the truth is opposite of the lies. The. RV. Will. Not. Happen. Tomorrow. ..... there, that's truth, broken down in plain english. And when tomorrow comes and goes, my truth will be self evident. So far, no single bit of 'intel' from the gurus has come true.

Here's another one. The. RV. Will. Not. Happen. In. August. .... whoa, truth number 2! So, big guy, check back with me in September and we'll see who's truth bucket held more water
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now you are the self proclaimed truth teller.
Now that you are in the kitchen; I HOPE THAT YOU CAN
STAND THE HEAT.
You have just donned the "BASH TARGET"

Good Luck "BIG GUY" ! er-uh PeterPiper

texson

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum