Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Okie and the Foxnews article..... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie and the Foxnews article..... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Okie and the Foxnews article..... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Okie and the Foxnews article..... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okie and the Foxnews article..... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie and the Foxnews article..... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okie and the Foxnews article..... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie and the Foxnews article..... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okie and the Foxnews article..... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie and the Foxnews article..... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie and the Foxnews article..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie and the Foxnews article..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie and the Foxnews article..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie and the Foxnews article..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie and the Foxnews article..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie and the Foxnews article..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie and the Foxnews article..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie and the Foxnews article..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie and the Foxnews article..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Okie and the Foxnews article..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Okie and the Foxnews article.....

+4
katt
kouty
me4RV
Marvin
8 posters

Go down

Okie and the Foxnews article..... Empty Okie and the Foxnews article.....

Post by Marvin Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:35 pm

There is talk on other sites that You were seen on a news program the other night about Dick Cheney. You are in a photo standing behind GW Bush, Karl Rove, and Karen Hughes. I would just like to get it straight from the horses mouth since there is so much BS out there...is that really you and is the photo from around 2004 or more recent?

Marvin

Back to top Go down

Okie and the Foxnews article..... Empty Re: Okie and the Foxnews article.....

Post by me4RV Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:39 pm

perhaps you should find okie on the chat room and ask! good question!
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:43 pm

me4RV wrote:perhaps you should find okie on the chat room and ask! good question!

I can't seem to find the register button...when clicking on Okie Chat it takes you to a log in but not option for registering

Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:51 pm

PM a MOD
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kouty Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:53 pm

I have seen that picture from the other site too, and the man in the picture they are saying is Okie is actually Joe Allbaugh, with FEMA from 2001-03. Had me going for a moment, then I checked birthdays. Joe's bday is July 27, and Okie's bday is tomorrow, August 24 (HAPPY BIRTHDAY OKIE!!!), so someone on the other site is spreading rumor without doing much homework.

kouty

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:58 pm

Marvin wrote:There is talk on other sites that You were seen on a news program the other night about Dick Cheney. You are in a photo standing behind GW Bush, Karl Rove, and Karen Hughes. I would just like to get it straight from the horses mouth since there is so much BS out there...is that really you and is the photo from around 2004 or more recent?

That is NOT Okie

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:04 pm

katt wrote:
Marvin wrote:There is talk on other sites that You were seen on a news program the other night about Dick Cheney. You are in a photo standing behind GW Bush, Karl Rove, and Karen Hughes. I would just like to get it straight from the horses mouth since there is so much BS out there...is that really you and is the photo from around 2004 or more recent?

That is NOT Okie

But Katt, Madam, Okie did say he was in the Video right? I have the post, was that not him too?
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosienogg Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:13 pm

THIS IS FROM DINAR RECAPS....from an Okie chat

Okie, ScottiG, Omnigirl Saturday Evening (post by Bill K from OOM)
08/20/2011

[joe9788] OKIE OIL MAN since you were spotted behind bush sr. on the cheney doc. last night, my wife was wondering if you held any position in his cabinet??

[OKIE OIL MAN] JOE--PERSONAL FRIENDS ONLY--NO OFFICIAL POSITION

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fly girl Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:38 pm

dinarling77 wrote:
me4RV wrote:perhaps you should find okie on the chat room and ask! good question!

Nobody knows if OKIE posts are real, written by ghosts, written by mods, written by imposters, or what. This is really becoming a 3 ring circus.

If your leg hurts raise your hand? rotfl.

Fly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:36 pm

If it was fake Okie who said that he was with Bush/Cheney then real Okie should have said that was not true. Real Okie typed this and was in the video. I as someone who listens to Okie's intel would like to know where he is in the video. Regardless, no need to get carried away OKIE DID SAY HE WAS IN THE CHENEY VIDEO.

me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zed006 Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:15 pm

lol!
Fly girl wrote:
dinarling77 wrote:

Nobody knows if OKIE posts are real, written by ghosts, written by mods, written by imposters, or what. This is really becoming a 3 ring circus.

If your leg hurts raise your hand? rotfl.

Becoming?? Now thats funny!!

zed006

Back to top Go down

Okie and the Foxnews article..... Empty video

Post by Azure Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:30 pm

I would like to see the video anyone have the link?
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum