Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq

4 posters

Go down

Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq Empty Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq

Post by Kevind53 Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:46 pm

This dude has a serious dislike of Americans ....
15/09/2014 14:58:00

Najaf / NINA / Muqtada al-Sadr threatened to attacked American troops if they attacked Iraqi territory.

Sadr said in a statement carried his signature and stamp today, " The / Black House / decided to launch attacks on Iraqi territory and this American decision perhaps came after its remorse to its fake withdraw."

He added: " if you came back again we will back."

Sadr added, "the government should not get help from the occupier whatever, even under the pretext of (the Islamic State), which is not exist except in the imagination, but is a creature of Americans."

Sadr called Mujahedeen in any region in Iraq to withdraw from those areas in the event of interference of American forces or others through ground or sea or direct or indirect as soon as possible. "
He also called for popular demonstrations to reflect the lack of sympathy with the occupier.

He demanded international bodies, Arab League, the United Nations and international humanitarian organizations to prevent it, otherwise it will be the beginning of a widening influence of hard-liners in the East and West of the world. "/ END

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=HGKELF

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq 2805820865  Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq 2805820865  Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq 2805820865  Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq Empty Re: Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq

Post by Billyg Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:19 pm

He does not give you that warm, fuzzy, welcome feeling does he?
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq Empty Re: Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq

Post by Jayzze Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:12 am

he should have his head chopped of   with the rest of the isis
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:34 am

I hope we can find this dud and all of his followers in a very timely manner . Let England have these guys and bring back the chopping block
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:44 am

Sadr is a prominent leader in Iraq. He vigorously resisted the coalition forces  (Think Fallujah and Basra.) He was expected to easily win the PM seat in the last election before his withdrawal from Politics in February. He does not seem to be a very happy man, and definitely does not like Americans.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq 2805820865  Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq 2805820865  Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq 2805820865  Muqtada al-Sadr threatens to attack American forces if implemented its decision and attack Iraq 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum