Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts

4 posters

Go down

Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  Empty Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts

Post by Ssmith Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:16 am

This is our weekend....this is it.  RV party time!!!

New definition per Tony: 
Tony:  Economic reform is the new term for ‘RV the money’.

Summation of call:

DC:  Everything is ready to go.  Iraq has got the ball and can do this whenever they choose.  Everyone is ready on 2-15 minutes’ notice.  They are ready to celebrate in Iraq.  We have been this close before but not with this government.  People are already exchanging in the Middle East, and we are waiting in the US for the message.   It’s been an honor to be on these calls.  Make sure you have a plan before spending your money.

Pam:  Please take your time and make sure you have your house in order before buying one for someone else.  Line up your professionals, too.

Ray:  Continue to enjoy fabulous Friday and the weekend – and look for the best!

Tony:  Everything looks positive around the world, people are getting paid.  We want to be here for you, if it’s one more call or seven more calls;  we hope they all us to do that and help you guys through this.   I hope this is over this weekend.  I think it’s going to be a superfantastic weekend that we have wished for.  All our contacts are excited in Iraq and other countries.  We didn’t give exact times, so we should be good.

DC:  Thanks for having us do this.

Tony:  It’s been great privilege to do this, and I hope we will get to do something with you in this final piece.

Pam:  and God bless Texas!

Tony:  Thank you all, and I hope – I anticipate -- doing a call over this weekend.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  Empty Re: Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts

Post by Kevind53 Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:26 pm

Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  1656125192 Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  1656125192 Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  1656125192 Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  1656125192 Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  2805820865  Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  2805820865  Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  2805820865  Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts  Empty Re: Ready To Go according to Tony and his cohorts

Post by wlfpac_5 Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:13 am

Ho many times have theseen guys said, "they are getting paid in xxxxxx country" seems like the good Ole USA is the onlyrics country not getting "the rate". When the hell is some law enforcement going to slam these clowns?

wlfpac_5

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:43 pm

I wonder being it is not a [us] traded currency, if you bought counterfeit non traded currency, would you have any grounds to do anything? I know,I know, we all got papers of authenticity. Would law enforcement be able to do the scammers or the pumpers anything even being it is authentic?
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum