Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Names of ministries' candidates will be presented today  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Names of ministries' candidates will be presented today  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Names of ministries' candidates will be presented today  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Names of ministries' candidates will be presented today  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Names of ministries' candidates will be presented today  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Names of ministries' candidates will be presented today  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Names of ministries' candidates will be presented today  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Names of ministries' candidates will be presented today  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Names of ministries' candidates will be presented today  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Names of ministries' candidates will be presented today  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Names of ministries' candidates will be presented today  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Names of ministries' candidates will be presented today  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Names of ministries' candidates will be presented today  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Names of ministries' candidates will be presented today  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Names of ministries' candidates will be presented today  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Names of ministries' candidates will be presented today  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Names of ministries' candidates will be presented today  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Names of ministries' candidates will be presented today  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 Names of ministries' candidates will be presented today  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 Names of ministries' candidates will be presented today  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Names of ministries' candidates will be presented today

Go down

Names of ministries' candidates will be presented today  Empty Names of ministries' candidates will be presented today

Post by Kevind53 Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:27 pm

01/09/2014 12:47:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / Muttahidoon Coalition announced providing the names of candidates for the ministries today, noting that / 11 / ministries will be the share of the Union of the National Forces.

The coalition said in a statement today that: " in the midst of the political intensified movement to form the new government, the focus was primarily on the national program for a national partnership government, and the program has been completed and it is awaiting the final touches to be signed by the key alliances."

The statement added, "The names of candidates for the ministries will be presented on Monday, and will be / 11 / Ministries for the union of the national forces' share, and it is hoped that the full cabinet be presented to the House of Representatives next Wednesday."

The coalition said in its statement that "the political agreement has met many of the rights and demands of the six provinces and according to the national vision of political reform, which need to be committed in a true partnership that meets the will of the citizens."

The statement added that " the coalition finds that there is an opportunity looming in front of the Iraqis to change and achieve prosperity and a secure future amid unprecedented international attention that could lead to significant achievements in terms of the fight against terrorism and eliminate it, and sectarian militias that challenging national unity, and get achievements in other areas of economic, cultural and service, and the most important advancement is to take Iraq to a level befitting its history and civilization. "

The MP for the National Union of the Iraqi of Forces, Mohammad al-Karbouli announced resolving the points of disagreement between his Alliance and the National Alliance on the demands of the Iraqi forces. / End

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=HGGLLE

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Names of ministries' candidates will be presented today  2805820865   Names of ministries' candidates will be presented today  2805820865   Names of ministries' candidates will be presented today  2805820865   Names of ministries' candidates will be presented today  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum