Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!

+11
FlyingStar
TheBeav
RAYCINTODINARS
rhondak
onelife
Parrothead
dlusk1414
happywelshguy
tomb22
honeybelle
blessedone
15 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!  Empty Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!

Post by blessedone Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:21 pm

Oakie,
You have been our guide and stability through this Dinar storm! WE have many organizations, but more important many individuals and regular people that we are waiting to give God's blessing (NOT ours!! We are his servantsa and messengers like you). We pray that this birthday will be the most special for you and that you will receive the gift of a lifetime!! We believe in your posts and know thye are true as you quote the Lord. No one would have the audacity to do that without Our Father's inspiration. As with the folks who you said "they'll be fine" in fear of losing their homes; we wait and pray for tomorrow's phenomenal blessing. We are not worthy but will do the best we can to help others with it.
God bless you brother Oakie and keep you in the palm of His hand for may years to come! Happy Birthday!
Chuck and Linda

blessedone

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!  Empty Re: Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!

Post by honeybelle Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:30 pm

Ilikeyou I hope you have a Blessed Birthday! I am thankful for your site and the people that help us to understand this blessing that is coming I so pray that it is soon here may we keep Heavenly Father in our hearts and do his will with this blessing. Again Thank You Okie.

honeybelle

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!  Empty Re: Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!

Post by tomb22 Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:55 pm

Okie, I hope your get your birthday present tomorrow that your friend told you about. ☀
Not only for you but for all that will benefit from the great gift.
Thanks and Happy Birthday.
PS My wife thinks that Okie is so cool. We will both be 70 this year. Does anyone have a picture of him that is realtively current? She keeps telling me she wants to see a picture of him. ☀
Not the one behind Cheney Bush ☀

Hmmm, should I be worried? Guess not. we just got married a year ago last April. Dated each other our Senior year in in high school (1959), went to the Prom, dated 9 months and then went our separate ways and after our spouses graduated and went home, got back together a few years ago.

tomb22
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!  Empty Happy Birthday

Post by happywelshguy Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:44 pm

If there is one man that deserves just a wonderful Birthday it's our beloved OKIE.

Have a wonderful B'day.

I can only hope that the RV occurs tomorrow for you, which will make your B'day
even more profound.

I hope to personally shake your hand one day

Thank's for Everything that you do.

Happy Birthday, Good Health, Wealth and happiness to you

:cheers: ☀ :king: lol! Ilikeyou groupdance bigsmile :happyjoy: Very Happy bounce
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!  Empty Happy Birthday Okie..

Post by dlusk1414 Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:50 pm

Hope you have a Blessed Birthday.. You are truly an inspiration to all of us here in Dinar land... Thank you so much for all your time and energy in providing us the intel you receive.. We all know that this is through the goodness of your heart in helping your fellow brothers and sisters. I look forward to meeting you someday, maybe on the Israel trip (God willing)...

God Bless you and yours and Godspeed the R V...

Many, Many Thanks..

DLUSK1414

dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Parrothead Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Okie, we share the same birthday! I hope for yours to be the very best one you've ever had, at least monetarily, and I will just hang on to your coattail, go out on a limb and say it will be my very best one (financially) as well.
Happy B-Day Okie!

Parrothead

Back to top Go down

Post by onelife Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:20 pm

Happy Birthday Okie

Thank you for all your efforts. I know it was alot more than any of us can imangine.
BIG THANKS for sticking with giving us the info while under fire. Most would of said WHY AM I doing this? God Must be in your heart.

onelife

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!  Empty Happy Birthday

Post by rhondak Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:39 pm

Happy birthday to you Mr. Okie Very Happy

Thank you Messenger Okie for all you have been doing for us. I really enjoy spending time here in your house and I appreciate all your time and effort as we ride out this RV storm together.

Have a really great blessed day tomorrow and best wishes to you and yours.
rhondak
rhondak
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!  Empty Happy Birthday Dear Okie

Post by RAYCINTODINARS Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:15 pm

Happy Birthday, Okie. I hope your birthday becomes a new holiday for all Dinarians, but if "something" happens to delay it again, you're no less loved nor believed than ever. Every day, I say, "Okie will be the one who is proven to be right in the end!"

All thoughts of IQD to the side, I wish you many more years of health and prosperity and am grateful that God brought you to us, so we could know your humor, hear your voice of wisdom, and hopefully some day, we'll know even more about who you are.
RAYCINTODINARS
RAYCINTODINARS

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBeav Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:20 pm

OKIE...I WISH YOU THE HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS EVER!!!!!!!
May your day be filled with rainbows and belly laughs!!!! :
groupdance bigsmile groupdance
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!  Empty The Happiest of Birthdays to our Precious Okie

Post by FlyingStar Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:50 pm

From our family to you - we wish you the very best of all days.
Thanking God for your birth.
You've been a blessing to so many.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY OKIE

Smile

FlyingStar

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!  Empty Happy Birthday Okie

Post by simplytammyrn Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:48 am

[left] :flower: Happy Birthday to a man who helps us keep our faith up...you remind us that this blessing will come when God knows we are capable of doing his will with it. Im a single mom and I need this to happen for me and for all the single moms I want to bless ...thank you sir for all you do ..happy birthday ..god bless you n go rv!!!

simplytammyrn

Back to top Go down

Post by ghosthunter Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:57 am

Very Happy 🤡 🤡 ☀ bounce :cheers: Ilikeyou groupdance groupdance bigsmile

A VERY MOST HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A GREAT-HEARTED AND GENEROUS SPIRITED GUY! THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK FOR US!!!
ghosthunter
ghosthunter
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!  Empty Happy, Happy Birthday & Wishing You Many More!

Post by FlaMangoMan Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:49 pm

Okie - Wishing you a most Wonderful Birthday and many, many more to follow! You have been such a rock in this dinar ride! Thank you for all your messages that have helped thousands and thousands of us "peons" stay in our seats! Please know that We ALL Love You and Respect You and are so thankful that you have given of your time to keep us updated. Would love to meet you in person one day! Happy Birthday to a Great Man! Ed & Barbara B. (FlaMangoMan & BBoscana).

FlaMangoMan

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday tomorrow with much love, respect and thanks!  Empty Happy Birthday Okie

Post by raptor22 Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:00 pm

I hope you have a blessed day filled with love happiness and joy. You are an inspiration to all of us and I truly am grateful for getting to know you . I thank GOD that you are an angel that helps guide us to the right place we need to go and am glad to call you friend. You are da MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raptor22

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum