Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????

5 posters

Go down

Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  Empty Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????

Post by Ponee Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:00 pm

U.K Prime Minister Warns of "GREATEST TERRORIST THREAT in HISTORY.  Hours Later, Obama Made The  Follow Statement at Fundraiser....

President Barack Obama said at a Democratic National Committee event Friday night that things are safer today than they were in the previous three decades.

“[I] promise you things are much less dangerous now than they were 20 years ago, 25 years ago or 30 years ago,” Obama said after referencing challenges posed by the Islamic State terror group, the Ukrainian crisis and China’s advancing economy.
The president’s remarks came just hours after U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron warned that his county is facing the “greatest terrorist threat” in history and as U.S. officials say there has been a “significant increase” in jihadi chatter leading up to the 13th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.

Obama, however, said that the “truth of the matter” is that the “world has always been messy.”
“In part, we’re just noticing now because of social media and our capacity to see in intimate detail the hardships that people are going through,” he said. “The good news is that American leadership has never been more necessary and there’s really no competition out there for the ideas and the values that can create the sort of order that we need in this world.” The president added that the threats posed by the Islamic State terror group in the Middle East are “not something that is comparable to the challenges faced during the Cold War.”

“This is not comparable to the challenges that we faced when we had an entire block of Communist countries that were trying to do us in,” Obama said. “This is something we can handle, because we are Americans and that’s what we do.”

The president recently came under fire after he said at a Thursday press conference that the U.S. does not “have a strategy yet” to combat the Islamic State.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/08/29/u-k-prime-minister-warns-of-greatest-terrorist-threat-in-history-hours-later-obama-explains-how-he-views-the-state-of-global-affairs/
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  Empty Re: Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????

Post by clayf Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:46 pm

Hurry up and let this Obamanation's term as our so called leader BE OVER
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  Empty Re: Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????

Post by Kevind53 Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:53 pm

Safer from what ... Sucess?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  2805820865  Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  2805820865  Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  2805820865  Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:57 pm

clayf wrote:Hurry up and let this Obamanation's term as our so called leader BE OVER

You must be anxious to have our first lady President dude !!

Cause that's what you will get !!  I say great !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:59 pm

I pray that lying witch never again see's the inside of the White House. And yes, I know exactly what I am saying I have witnessed her lies first hand.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  2805820865  Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  2805820865  Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  2805820865  Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:17 pm

Kevind53 wrote:I pray that lying witch never again see's the inside of the White House. And yes, I know exactly what I am saying I have witnessed her lies first hand.

You must be referring instead about Cheney & Bush who conned the American people about getting involved in both Iraq and Afghanistan and we are still trying to clean up their mess. 

It was such a disgrace that Colin Powell a statesman and gentleman quit . Rightfully so. 

The truth remains (based on the heading of this story) that 9/11 did occur on Bush's watch

And fact is there has been NO attack on our homeland during Obama's watch. 

That's the truth-like it or not. 

And well you may not like Hillary- that's fine. BUT reducing yourself from "gentleman's status" calling her a Bitch is simply shallow there dude. 

And as i've said before : Good luck winning the next election with the  just the over 50 white vote !

I smell landslide.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:33 pm

Not at all and you know that. As I said, I have observed her lies first hand. When she came to the Adirondacks with her husband, she called it a "God forsaken, bug infested wilderness." It was overheard by myself and others and reported in all the local papers. A few years later, after she became a NY resident the day before the deadline to run as a Senator, she gushed about what a wonderful place it was. Again, I was there as a member of the emergency services. If she lied about a little thing, she will lie about the big ones as well.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:05 am

I agree with you Kevin.  She is a maggot.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:38 pm

Yep, i can get behind her. Kind of.....
Obama says that we are safer today then we have been in the past 10 decades?????  1656125192
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:15 pm

Well first of all all politicians can only be loved & respected to a certain degree regardless of party .

I for one did not vote for Bill Clinton and had a negative attitude toward him while in office BUT looking back at the economic prosperity during his terms as well as his subsequent humanitarian efforts worldwide have earned him respect and even the title "the world's President" .
So accomplishments and deeds do matter .

Hillary has served well as secretary of state and respected by world leaders all over .

Truth is most people of affiliation of one party never change regardless of a persons record . And here's a couple great examples right here on dinar daily .

What we will see play out is the republicans will gain here in the midterm elections . History shows that always to be the case . This will lead to continued bickering , patisianship and obstructionism by Republicans and nothing much will get done in obama's last two years.

This however will backfire further on republicans as the people will know that the party of "NO" will put aside the country's best interest in favor of sabotaging any progress

The end result will be a massive , landslide loss to Hillary come election 2016. And very possibly the loss of senate and house seats as well.

I'll be back election night 2016 to remind you what I predicted two years back .

Too had people cannot put aside party addiction for finding the good in all people .

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:03 am

You are wrong, I for one do not have a party affiliation, it's not required here, however many states require you register with a party to participate in primaries. What I do have is a very strong test of righteousness. I will not vote for a know liar, and she is one I know to be a liar. Nor will I vote for someone who is pro choice, etc.

OH by the way, maybe you should ask the wonderful Harry Read what happened to the 320 some odd bills passed by the house, many with bipartisan support and close to a third of which originated with democratic members, but never saw the light of day in the Senate. Just saying....

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:09 am

OH I will agree there is a lot of interparty bickering and partisanship, far too much, but Iplace the fault there upon both parties to a large degree as well as upon MSM. As to obstructionism ... see above for starters.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:40 am

Hilariously for president?  You have to be joking.  She could not even manage to protect one of her employees from being gunned down in the street.  AND that incident seems to remain secret, even to insiders.  STRANGE that she immediately stated that the buck stopped at her desk and we should "move on."  Seems to me she was ensuring that another "Watergate" did not happen to her.  There are many unanswered questions in her past.

Then we have the reports of all she and Bill's "associates" in business deals that have  "gone away" mysteriously????  How come most of them are now dead?  Natural causes?  Hardly.  The list goes on and on and on.  Or did the lame steam media get that wrong too?

Granted Sarah (the quitter - she abandoned her post as Governor of Alaska while under pressure from some disgrunted former state employee) has proven to have been the WRONG candidate and probably would never have done much - probably quit when the going got rough AGAIN.  BUT, Hilary faces something else again - her health being what it is.  Seem to remember that she passed out a lot in public and spend time in hospitals and in recovery.  SCARY when you think of her captaining the ship of state (USA) with a potential of passing out at the most inappropriate time.

Not to sure what was up with the other female candidate (Farrerro?) but here attempt also failed.  Not that a female president isn't possible, but let's try one without a track record.

AND I beg to differ with you florida guy, the twin towers may have come down on Bush's watch, BUT they were under attack a multitude of times on others watch - the last try finally succeeded.  Oh, and one other thing, where were the NYPD and State of New York law enforcnt establishment during the time these terrorists were mapping out the airports and physically on site during the planning stages of the attack on not only the twin towers, but also the pentagon and white house?  It is obvious that the ball got dropped somewhere - for a long time.  Singling out one President or one agency really does not tell the truth now does it?  NO, this is not a political issue - unless it is democracy against the rest of the world.  Just the opinion of a tired old sourdough.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:08 am

Interestingly enough Sarah stated back then that if we did not do something to help the Ukraine defend themselves - IE allow them to join NATO ... or something like that, I don't remember exactly and don't have time to go looking right now, that we were going to have to deal with Putin muscling in on them in a few years. She was pummeled mercilessly over that by the lamestream media at the time ... 'nuff said ...

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum