Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Ministry of Oil renewed its warning to the Kurdistan Regional Government of continuing sale of oil out of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ministry of Oil renewed its warning to the Kurdistan Regional Government of continuing sale of oil out of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Ministry of Oil renewed its warning to the Kurdistan Regional Government of continuing sale of oil out of Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ministry of Oil renewed its warning to the Kurdistan Regional Government of continuing sale of oil out of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Ministry of Oil renewed its warning to the Kurdistan Regional Government of continuing sale of oil out of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ministry of Oil renewed its warning to the Kurdistan Regional Government of continuing sale of oil out of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ministry of Oil renewed its warning to the Kurdistan Regional Government of continuing sale of oil out of Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ministry of Oil renewed its warning to the Kurdistan Regional Government of continuing sale of oil out of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ministry of Oil renewed its warning to the Kurdistan Regional Government of continuing sale of oil out of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ministry of Oil renewed its warning to the Kurdistan Regional Government of continuing sale of oil out of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ministry of Oil renewed its warning to the Kurdistan Regional Government of continuing sale of oil out of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ministry of Oil renewed its warning to the Kurdistan Regional Government of continuing sale of oil out of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ministry of Oil renewed its warning to the Kurdistan Regional Government of continuing sale of oil out of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ministry of Oil renewed its warning to the Kurdistan Regional Government of continuing sale of oil out of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ministry of Oil renewed its warning to the Kurdistan Regional Government of continuing sale of oil out of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ministry of Oil renewed its warning to the Kurdistan Regional Government of continuing sale of oil out of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Ministry of Oil renewed its warning to the Kurdistan Regional Government of continuing sale of oil out of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Ministry of Oil renewed its warning to the Kurdistan Regional Government of continuing sale of oil out of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Ministry of Oil renewed its warning to the Kurdistan Regional Government of continuing sale of oil out of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Ministry of Oil renewed its warning to the Kurdistan Regional Government of continuing sale of oil out of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Ministry of Oil renewed its warning to the Kurdistan Regional Government of continuing sale of oil out of Iraq

Go down

Ministry of Oil renewed its warning to the Kurdistan Regional Government of continuing sale of oil out of Iraq Empty Ministry of Oil renewed its warning to the Kurdistan Regional Government of continuing sale of oil out of Iraq

Post by Kevind53 Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:06 pm

21/08/2014 11:18:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / Ministry of Oil renewed its warning to the Kurdistan Regional Government of continuing sale of oil out of Iraq, stressing its continuity in "legal prosecution of all those involved in dealing with smuggled Iraqi oil."

Legal entities in the ministry told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA /, "The Ministry of Oil is ongoing legal prosecution of all those involved in dealing with the Iraqi oil smuggled by elements of the Islamic State and by the Kurdistan Regional Government."

These legal entities explained that they warned of dealing with the Kurdistan region's oil, noting that "there is coordination by the Ministry of Oil with international offices to monitor the purchase of oil by the Kurdistan Regional Government" to keep Iraq's oil wealth. "

It is mentioned that the Oil Ministry welcomed the decision of the UN Security Council that prevents buying smuggled crude oil from the (IS) organization which would help to increase the organization's revenues to finance its terrorist. / End

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=HGEHJM

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Ministry of Oil renewed its warning to the Kurdistan Regional Government of continuing sale of oil out of Iraq 2805820865  Ministry of Oil renewed its warning to the Kurdistan Regional Government of continuing sale of oil out of Iraq 2805820865  Ministry of Oil renewed its warning to the Kurdistan Regional Government of continuing sale of oil out of Iraq 2805820865  Ministry of Oil renewed its warning to the Kurdistan Regional Government of continuing sale of oil out of Iraq 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum