Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Dinartruth.org  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dinartruth.org  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dinartruth.org  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Dinartruth.org  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dinartruth.org  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dinartruth.org  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dinartruth.org  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dinartruth.org  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dinartruth.org  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dinartruth.org  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dinartruth.org  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dinartruth.org  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dinartruth.org  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dinartruth.org  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dinartruth.org  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dinartruth.org  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dinartruth.org  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dinartruth.org  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dinartruth.org  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dinartruth.org  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Dinartruth.org

+12
FS4Enthusiast
HezekiaH
RELIX
littlesam
catman
Kevind53
clayf
bigdaddytim
Billyg
Saint
UNEEK
Ponee
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dinartruth.org  Empty Dinartruth.org

Post by Ponee Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:26 pm

DEAR MEMBERS -- For all of you who PMed me in regards to being contacted by someone affiliated with DinarTruth.org. I thank you for giving me a heads up and  sharing the information with me.  (and having my back)

Those solicitations were made without my knowledge or consent. So, I did disable their PMing abilities and removed the link to the members list on top of the forum.

It isn't because I am trying to keep you ALL to myself, it was because I am protective of our members and our site.  Also, I do not approve of anyone using the forum for behind the scenes  solicitations.  This site went through that TWICE a couple of years ago and it caused a lot of problems. I do not like sneakiness.

When they were unable to use pm, they did post on the forum.  I removed the post temporarily, because I wanted to have time to review their website and motives. 

Though the member going by the name of mdimatteo1 did not ask for permission to solicit, the owner of the new site HAS contacted me personally.

Please note -- I do NOT know them, as they have chosen to remain anonymous.  Therefore, I can not vouch for them.  But, by the standards and the practice of THIS SITE, of sharing ALL information, I am not inclined to bar their information.  We are an OPEN DISCUSSION FORUM.

Here are my thoughts.  And those of you who have been here long enough know this about me and know how I think.... We are all adults who can take any information provided and do what we want with it. It is not my place to censor. You are not children.  That is what I dislike the most about many of the dinar sites, they treat the members like children.  Therefore, I returned the post to the forum.  You can all read and decide what you think about the information provided.  Here is the post with their site link ...  https://www.dinardaily.net/t36023-spread-the-worddinartruthorg

Love you GUYS !!!!    HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY !!!

Dinartruth.org  Valentine-kiss-smiley-emoticon

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dinartruth.org  Empty Re: Dinartruth.org

Post by Kevind53 Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:32 pm

I am more than a little suspicious of someone who is asking people to pay dues to join a site while they hide behind anonymity and promises. That's me, you're mileage may vary .. coffee
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:10 pm

Thank you Ponee -- just for clarification - do you know for sure the member soliciting is different from the owner of the site?
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:43 pm

No, Uneek, I do not know that for sure.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:03 pm

Thank you Ponee for having our interest at heart. All I'm going to say about it is I think it's a government site that may be trying to infiltrate the dinar community so they can see who has dinar just in the event it does RV and we can cash in. It may even be an arm if the IRS. Call me skeptical but I was leery when I got it and didn't go for it. Just me being careful.

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:02 pm

:okjh: I agree with Kevin : I'm leery of sites asking for money to join up. 
I believe sooner or later the long arm of the government will catch up with the scammers in this whole saga. 

Meantime : PONEE : You and your forum is simply a Godsend for those of us who seek truth & reality, express and blow off some steam and with the diversity of info here it's simply a very informative Non-dinar source of goodies.
My mouth waters with some of the recipes especially.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:37 pm

I hope the site is legit and gets the goods on all these scumbags.  But to pay monthly to an anonymous person in hopes they do what they say?  Thanks, but no thanks.  Best of luck to them.  And I mean that!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:38 pm

Also a big "Thank You" to Ponee!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:37 pm

I figured we all got that private message. Did not even go take a peek! Thanks Ponee!
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:12 pm

Oh! we all know that PONEE ROCKS Thanx for this site..You pretty little unicorn U... And that site is based out of queensland. wth. (good job kevin)
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:26 pm

Thank you little Ponee!  I too got the PM but am wary of paying for, or assisting anyone with making money off of the Dinar until we all do.  The fact that the web site administrators choose to profit from the fact that the dinar has not revalued is just as pitiful as the Gurus that keep harping that it will.
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:35 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:Thank you little Ponee!  I too got the PM but am wary of paying for, or assisting anyone with making money off of the Dinar until we all do.  The fact that the web site administrators choose to profit from the fact that the dinar has not revalued is just as pitiful as the Gurus that keep harping that it will.
here,here!!
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:41 pm

clayf wrote:Oh! we all know that PONEE ROCKS Thanx for this site..You pretty little unicorn U... And this site is based out of queensland. wth. (good job kevin)
Yea, I noticed that ClayF ... made me go hmmm ....
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:35 am

Saint wrote:Thank you Ponee for having our interest at heart. All I'm going to say about it is I think it's a government site that may be trying to infiltrate the dinar community so they can see who has dinar just in the event it does RV and we can cash in. It may even be an arm if the IRS. Call me skeptical but I was leery when I got it and didn't go for it. Just me being careful.

angel2 angel2
That would not make sense.  If it were a government operation to find out who has dinar, they wouldn't be charging you to join as many will not pay.  Also, why would the IRS care to find out?  They will find out when you exchange and until you do exchange there is no tax due.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:00 am

I browsed through the site and didn't feel comfortable. Agree with Kevin.. won't pay someone who I don't know and thinking of doing a class action lawsuit against gurus and dinar dealers..? that is nice to know Smile I thought we bought voluntarily. I would say dinar alone is not a scam but what this site doing is a scam and playing with the emotion of frustrated dinarians to join on class action lawsuit.

I guess someone from down under stares too much on the star and comes up with this idea. I hope people wise up and don't listen to this things.

Back to top Go down

Post by littlesam Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:11 am

Thanks Ponee. Nope I didnt even go to the site. Not to sure I trust men all dressed in black with black sunglasses.. lol!!!!!!!!!!!... thats just me though. Im glad you were told about it, I guess I should have let you know when I received the messages. Thanks for all you do... Smile
littlesam
littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:52 pm

I got the email by PM as many of you did. I went in a read everything that was public information. I guess you guys missed the part where the woman who owns the site does business with Iraq in the field of electronics I believe it was. Like she is going to put her name all over this and lose her customer. No one is fool enough to do that. They say they will go public after they get the information requests answered. I think you guys are wayyy too paranoid. What are you afraid of? The Truth? Also, I found the blog articles very good. Mostly short and sweet with no sloppy translations. At the bottom of the blog articles there is a picture of the woman that owns the site. I emailed them by the contact email form and got a response within the day. Anybody can criticize but apparently not many are interested in the truth.

I have to say that there are a great many questions that have never been adequately answered and a lot of assumptions about the Dinar, especially when considering the public exchange protocol. People seem to want to listen to losers like Tony TNT, a man that has already done time in prison for fraud and it looks like he is going to go to jail again as he is under federal indictment. But, when someone with a lot of effort and expense that should be obvious, lays out a coherent plan to get to the bottom of all this, then you guys act like someone is trying to pick your pocket. I just don't see it that way. They will only sue if the wrong answers come back from the UST, Wells, Chase, FBI, and CIA. That is the list they have posted for FOIA and RFI's. They have already sent off the first two and two more are ready. Wells and the UST have been queried and the letters certified and posted for everyone to see. You can track them by the certification numbers.

You all know I decided to go the private sale route and we made one complete transaction and it was the smallest of them all and that too was halted. So they are still stalling on the public and the private is stalled too. Something is definitely wrong and I am very interested to see the answers to the FOIA's and RFI's so I threw $20 bucks at the site and I wish them success. They only want the Truth. Perhaps that's what you guys are afraid of. I have been told some very disturbing stuff about the Public RV as I reported way back and was summarily attacked just for telling / sharing what I was told. You guys are a funny lot. Being alert is one thing but you guys go overboard IMHO. Within a couple of months they will either get answers from the entities or they wont. You can quit at any time. If the RV happens, then what difference did $30 make in your life. I am playing it both ways. I have some Dinar for private transactions if they restart but in the meantime, I am totally willing to go to a public RV if it ever happens. Websites aren't cheap to build and that one has all the bells and whistles so it must have cost well over a thousand dollars if not two. Certified mail costs about $7 per mailing and they are going to be doing dozens of them and you want to gripe about a $5 maintenance fee. Like I said, you are a funny lot but I still like you so I'll be waiting with baited breath to read your highly uninformative comments.
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:20 pm

I delete the email and did not go to the site.The sender had no credibility.
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:25 pm

HezekiaH wrote:I delete the email and did not go to the site.The sender had no credibility.
Am I missing  something here? It was a DD forum member with a friendly invitation. Is there some sort of gold star email credibility rating system I don't know about. It's a nicely done website with a private forum. It makes sense to me. The only thing that doesn't make sense is why someone hasn't done this before. It's been like 11 years since 2003. Seems like someone would have thought to do that before now. For all the cheap skates, I will let you know what is happening as the FOIA's come back.  Like I said, Funny Lot!
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:00 pm

The posts I saw were from a person who apparently joined just to advertise the site since they had just joined and they had no other posts. Not exactly what I would consider a trusted member. The one post shows as from Ponee because as she said she moved it to the basket and then reposted it later on. Please read her explanation above.

I also reviewed the website, and fund nothing there that would incline me to trust them enough to pay them $20.00 and $5.00 a month.

OH by the way, a certified letter costs $3.30 plus $0.49 or a total $3.79.
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:11 pm

It actually was not, to my knowledge, based on the just made account, a true forum member. (sorry for the run on sentence).

And, I am not against their endeavor. I hope that they DO succeed in getting the info they need to put the gurus away.

As I said, the information is there for anyone to peruse and choose.  I personally, have become too weary to care anymore.   I see this ride coming to an end soon, for me.  I have decisions to make.  I am emotionally exhausted and spend way too much time on this.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:17 pm

Agree with you, Ponee Smile one way or the other, this ride is coming to an end.. and the results will be either a revaluation or we are all scammed Smile I still believe in the revaluation of the dinar.  Iraq will not press their currency as low as it is if they want to be a major player in the world.

I find it odd for them to start a website now when things are cooking pretty good with Iraq.. why now...? that is my biggest question

If we are scammed, this will be the biggest scam of the century Smile
If it rv's, we will all be laughing our way to the bank.. then watch out for those wolves in the sheep clothing in the form of great investments.. go with companies that are legit Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:47 pm

Relix - thanks for sharing your thoughts - I respect  them and how you feel and your  choices - We still have  a little bit of real America  left where you can have the privilege and freedom to voice -

I have read a good bit at the  site but I found no picture  of the owner - would you please  provide the link -  and or why the pic  was removed?  

I went through all 3 pages of the blog -- no picture at the  end  -- I was under  the impression that the owner - who contacted Ponee  was a man  but had a female helper --

Paranoid is a little harsh but most of us are just exercising some healthy  concern / healthy skepticism or else we just cannot justify spending what we don't have - when we don't know what we are going to get - or if we are going to get -- 

My distaste was all the  bashing of others  and yet they want us to trust them and "pay" them for promises -

They attack others for making money  but yet they are doing the same thing  and begging for "traffic" to their site so they can make more -

They attack other sites and gurus for not using their real names but they are not only not using theirs but taking even further measures to  stay private - 

Now please tell me how you can make it so easy to trust someone that has done nothing to build trust  and want us to even pay for it??

Oh and by the way - how do you know the pic was of the owner and if they are so concerned about privacy  and wont use their name why would they post a picture??  Help me to understand that -

Thank you in advance
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:18 pm

Thanks, UNEEK. That was calm and very well expressed. I do feel paranoid was a little rough myself. Well informed is all you ask.
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:17 pm

RELIX wrote:
HezekiaH wrote:I delete the email and did not go to the site.The sender had no credibility.
The only thing that doesn't make sense is why someone hasn't done this before. It's been like 11 years since 2003. Seems like someone would have thought to do that before now.

I'll tell you precisely why no one has done it before.

1. The people that understand the entire Dinar RV/GCR/etc is a total scam don't need a FOIA letter telling them so. They already know it.

2. The people that don't understand it's a scam don't want to know the truth. They'll happily pay for lies and hopium, but they won't even take the truth for free, so they're certainly not going to pay for it or expend any effort looking for it.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:25 pm

RELIX wrote:
You all know I decided to go the private sale route and we made one complete transaction and it was the smallest of them all and that too was halted.

WHADDYA KNOW? ROFL.

They only want the Truth.

The truth is the RV is a scam. I'll give you my paypal so you can send me the 20 bucks.

Websites aren't cheap to build and that one has all the bells and whistles so it must have cost well over a thousand dollars if not two.

I know 12 year olds that could have put that website together in a few hours at most.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:00 pm

UNEEK wrote:Relix - thanks for sharing your thoughts - I respect  them and how you feel and your  choices - We still have  a little bit of real America  left where you can have the privilege and freedom to voice -

I have read a good bit at the  site but I found no picture  of the owner - would you please  provide the link -  and or why the pic  was removed?  

I went through all 3 pages of the blog -- no picture at the  end  -- I was under  the impression that the owner - who contacted Ponee  was a man  but had a female helper --

Paranoid is a little harsh but most of us are just exercising some healthy  concern / healthy skepticism or else we just cannot justify spending what we don't have - when we don't know what we are going to get - or if we are going to get -- 

My distaste was all the  bashing of others  and yet they want us to trust them and "pay" them for promises -

They attack others for making money  but yet they are doing the same thing  and begging for "traffic" to their site so they can make more -

They attack other sites and gurus for not using their real names but they are not only not using theirs but taking even further measures to  stay private - 

Now please tell me how you can make it so easy to trust someone that has done nothing to build trust  and want us to even pay for it??

Oh and by the way - how do you know the pic was of the owner and if they are so concerned about privacy  and wont use their name why would they post a picture??  Help me to understand that -

Thank you in advance
The entire BLOG posts are not always seen. There is a blurb of the blog content but you must click on the hyperlink of the article (the title is a hyperlink) to go to the actual blog on it's own page. The lady who is an owner of the site and had the concept to start the site (and paid for it as well) has her pic at the end of each post. You can also sign up for a free RSS feed which will deliver the current posts to your email inbox. It is a plug in and there is no way for people to gather your emails. RSS is a separately owned server.

You also asked: Oh and by the way - how do you know the pic was of the owner and if they are so concerned about privacy  and wont use their name why would they post a picture??  Help me to understand that -

Answer:You cannot search a picture but you can search a name. What chance do think exists that some electronic manufacturer or repair facility would happen up on this site. It is a very specific niche type of a site. Just not going to happen. She has access to a government news feed and gets the articles there.

People must understand that NO ONE is making any money off the site. I actually took the initiative to ask that question. AND as for Mr. Know-It-All who says a certified mailing with return receipt is only three dollars...they have the receipts posted with the tracking numbers clearly visible. The cost each is $6.49. Obviously Mr.Know-It-All has never been to the site. OOOooo...it's too scary and full of feds...what a MAROON! Have any of our favorite Luddites ever hired an attorney or sent a certified letter in the last decade or TWO? Doubtful. I find it amazing that people will give so much lip service about things they know nothing about.

Personally, I agree with Ponee. I am tired and weary and something has to give. I have spent more time than you can imagine tracking and tracing and meeting people who should know the answers to my questions but they never answer them. If you want to see your favorite Gurus, click on the drop down for the members tab and select Photographs. There is Blaino taken at our hotel, there is Jester also from the hotel (they run together) there is Tony TNT, and others. Do they look like nice folks to you? I sure didn't like them!

You Said:

Answer, That's the whole point, they have the FOIA's and RFI's posted and along with them are the actual receipts from the post office for SIX FOURTY NINE each. An expensive site, with total transparency (with the exception of not being willing to become a target by posting names ) seems pretty straight forward to me. I got an alert email from them this morning that says they are sending the next requests today.

If what I suspect is going on after all my expensive and extensive research, there are some very nasty peope involved. I had death threats when I merely posted what I was told back a few months ago on this website, What do you think may happen to someone who is lawfully going after the scammers if in fact they are scamming? All the paranoia is coming from people who obviously haven't even looked at the site. It'll be a long time before the site even breaks even let alone accrues enough to hire an attorney. These curmudgeons are not really concerned about safety, stealth, men in black, or anything else, they are cheap skates PERIOD! They are afraid of what we will find as members of the site. TRUTH? TRUTH? THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! (Jack Nicholson)

Thanks for your polite and honest questions. It's always a pleasure conversing with you. <;-)

RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:17 pm

Hi mister know it all here, and my information is directly from the USPS official website from their website:

Certified Mail®
Prove you sent it. See when it was delivered or delivery was attempted, and get the signature of the person who accepts the package when combined with Return Receipt.
Notes

• Purchase online or at your Post Office. Present for mailing to a Postal employee
  • Combine with a Return Receipt to get an electronic or physical delivery record showing the recipient's signature.

• Priority Mail
  • First-Class Mail
  • First-Class Package Service

$3.30
Any questions?

OH yea, I have examined most if not all of the site available to non-members.
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:52 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Hi mister know it all here, and my information is directly from the USPS official website from their website:

Certified Mail®
Prove you sent it. See when it was delivered or delivery was attempted, and get the signature of the person who accepts the package when combined with Return Receipt.
Notes

• Purchase online or at your Post Office. Present for mailing to a Postal employee
  • Combine with a Return Receipt to get an electronic or physical delivery record showing the recipient's signature.

• Priority Mail
  • First-Class Mail

$3.30
Any questions?

You're about dumb as a stump. Read slowly and carefully, Certified Mail RETURN RECEIPT REQUESTED! Please go to [ http://dinartruth.org/sneak-preview/ ] to see the documents and RECEIPTS stamped by the POST OFFICE and then actually run the tracking numbers at www.usps.gov. What is wrong with you?
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:54 pm

OH, I forgot to explain, you must scroll down the page as stressful as that may be.
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:48 pm

Go RV
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:57 pm

RELIX - Thank you for the time you spent in reply to my concerns & questions - I did a lot more reading there and did find the picture of the "supposed" owner (since it can't be proven)

I don't mind Recaps making money - they don't "charge" or ask for donations - they provide a service that is also "by choice" - they merely accept what they get from the advertising and they do not twist anyone's arm to click on them or however it works - but there are no dinar dealer ads there so would not see them as pumpers -

The sites that charge membership or ask for donations do not bother me either as that is all by individual personal choice  -- I even have paid for a month or two or three in the past just to see if it was worth it to me -- It wasn't - so I went back to the free side and have been content.

I could easily afford the sign up fee of $20 and the monthly fee of $5 at the present time  - I was weak enough to pay $15 a month a few times lol --  $5 is not extreme but the whole thing was in the approach and the feeling of  deceiving  and more so the lashing out at others - that really does not set well with me at all - just my feelings & my nature -

Agree to disagree and move on - but Assertion is no argument - contradicting another persons' statement is not proof that you are right - that is mostly what I see on all the sites just one contradicting another without any proof -  and in a liquid situation on a "speculative" investment in a war torn country  there are no guarantees from one minute to the next - Who has been right?

There is no profit in feeding the judgment & hatred - it will only grow more judgment & hatred and pretty soon one will be consumed with it - Life has its own way of molding - shaping - and making us into what we are / become

For some, it may take a lot of misguided decisions - hey it took T. Edison 2000 attempts on the light bulb -- Maybe some of the gurus are only at their 1,0000 mark and for them it may take 3,000 lol

I felt a little humor was warranted here  - do not want to make a nasty feeling of all this discussion -- and Mr Relix  that is all it is at this point - friendly open discussion

Why would someone attack others for doing something they have started doing?  Do you think I am the only one that read it that way?

I do not like being deceived or plain out being lied to - that hurts big time and if trust has not been built on at all then once is enough to turn me away -

I do not see harm in having one or two different usernames to protect ones privacy to a degree - it still boils down to the "intentions"  and the actions behind it all

If trust is built on and earned then down the road a little mishap  could be looked over & forgiven  but when there has been none to start with and  the stakes are $$$$ and nothing to go on but promises - suspicions - uneasiness -  well .......  what would you do??????  How would you feel??????

If  you have something to sell make it  appealing - attractive - reasonably priced - something that people will "want" to buy - People do not like to be "sold"  they would much rather "buy" – The feeling from each is quite different!

Please read my signature below - Thank  you

Last edited by UNEEK on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:10 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:47 pm

RELIX wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:Hi mister know it all here, and my information is directly from the USPS official website from their website:

Certified Mail®
Notes

• Priority Mail
  • First-Class Mail

$3.30
Any questions?

You're about dumb as a stump. Read slowly and carefully, Certified Mail RETURN RECEIPT REQUESTED! Please go to [ http://dinartruth.org/sneak-preview/ ] to see the documents and RECEIPTS stamped by the POST OFFICE and then actually run the tracking numbers at www.usps.gov. What is wrong with you?

So I am dumb as a stump huh?
RELIX wrote:Certified mail costs about $7 per mailing

So.......

I was first to the site last week, on the 19th or 20th, when Ponee pulled the OP off the site. At the time there was nothing under the Sneak-Preview section, I think the pictures were maybe there, but I didn't really pay any attention, for one, I know what most of them look like already, and secondly, I don't give a rat's a$$ about any of them.

OH I scrolled all the way down the pages, except for the blog, which I only skimmed since I didn't see anything I had not already read.
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
RELIX wrote:

Certified Mail®
Notes

• Priority Mail
  • First-Class Mail

$3.30
Any questions?

So I am dumb as a stump huh?
RELIX wrote:Certified mail costs about $7 per mailing

So.......

I was first to the site last week, on the 19th or 20th, when Ponee pulled the OP off the site. At the time there was nothing under the Sneak-Preview section, I think the pictures were maybe there, but I didn't really pay any attention, for one, I know what most of them look like already, and secondly, I don't give a rat's a$$ about any of them.

OH I scrolled all the way down the pages, except for the blog, which I only skimmed since I didn't see anything I had not already
OK Kevind 53...I have never done anything to you except provide info I was given in verbatim. You always come back at me with some crude or rude remark and then I retaliate. Even when proven wrong, you never apologize. You will argue about anything and everything and can't seem to help it. I have a proposition, why don't you act civil like Ponee or UNEEK and if you are concerned about something, ask me is a civil tone and lets stop this crap. as long as people are nice to me, I am nice to them. If you can't be civil then please stop chiming in on my posts because you have no idea how irritating you are. I told you several times the receipts were on the site but did you go look? NO! How about knocking it off and settle down and lets act like adults?
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:18 pm

Just In! www.dinartruth.org just mailed out a certified letter to the FBI and James Dimon, CEO of J.P. Morgan Chase with return receipt requested. ($6.49 each)

You may get a sneak preview of the letters and the receipts complete with tracking numbers for your entertainment. They can be traced at www.usps.gov.

The direct link to the sneak preview page is http://dinartruth.org/sneak-preview/

They are doing precisely what they said they were going to do.

Getting The Job Done for those who will not do it for themselves. Won't you help?
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:32 pm

You were the one who came on here copping your usual superior attitude, not me. Your initial post was insulting and condescending, but I didn't respond in kind. Actually none of my remarks could be taken as crude or rude by any reasonable person, but if deigning to disagree with you is crude and rude, then so be it. For the record, you were the one who called me Mr-Know-It-All, and Dumb as a Stump, not the other way around. 

You are right, you have never done anything to you other than question your conclusions and statements. Don't flatter yourself, you are not the only one, not by a long shot. I will question anyone who does not make sense or provides bad info.
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:50 pm

Kevind53 wrote:You were the one who came on here copping your usual superior attitude, not me. Your initial post was insulting and condescending, but I didn't respond in kind. Actually none of my remarks could be taken as crude or rude by any reasonable person, but if deigning to disagree with you is crude and rude, then so be it. For the record, you were the one who called me Mr-Know-It-All, and Dumb as a Stump, not the other way around. 

You are right, you have never done anything to you other than question your conclusions and statements. Don't flatter yourself, you are not the only one, not by a long shot. I will question anyone who does not make sense or provides bad info.
I figured as much. You are really special. Know God loves everyone even you. Have a nice evening Kev.
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:23 pm

Come on kids.  School has started.
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:00 pm

KevinD53 wrote:The posts I saw were from a person who apparently joined just to advertise the site since they had just joined and they had no other posts. Not exactly what I would consider a trusted member. The one post shows as from Ponee because as she said she moved it to the basket and then reposted it later on. Please read her explanation above.

I also reviewed the website, and fund nothing there that would incline me to trust them enough to pay them $20.00 and $5.00 a month.

OH by the way, a certified letter costs $3.30 plus $0.49 or a total $3.79.

RELIX wrote:AND as for Mr. Know-It-All who says a certified mailing with return receipt is only three dollars...they have the receipts posted with the tracking numbers clearly visible. The cost each is $6.49. Obviously Mr.Know-It-All has never been to the site. OOOooo...it's too scary and full of feds...what a MAROON!

So where is the attack?
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:35 pm

I removed the members lists from up top of Out Of Mind the first week I had the site. To many take advantage of that info such as the one in this topic.

It is sneaky. It is disrespectful of the site owner.

I think you are a very nice person Ponee to handle this in the way you did. I would not have been so level headed.

Also... I am not a cheap skate. I kind of resent that implication but I  also considered the source and then dismissed it like I have all the other posts by this person. Guess once a dbag always a dbag.
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:22 am

I love how the moron that thought he was going to be a billionaire (that's you, Relix, since I know you're not too quick to catch on) a year ago is now back on the forum, still a broke moron, and is trying to tell other people that they're stupid.

Newsflash, Relix: you're an idiot.  You've bought into almost every single scam possible related to the dinar.

Scam #1: you paid a spread on the dinar to begin with.
#2: You paid those private placement scammers 10% or whatever it was (This is an even more obvious scam than the dinar to begin with, congrats for being so gullible)
#3: Membership fees to dinar sites selling completely useless information/services.
#4: Monthly fees to dinar sites.
#5: "expensive and extensive research".  Who knows what that really means, but it's obvious someone a lot smarter than you was taking your money and feeding you nonsense.

And that's probably only the tip of the iceberg.  People like you are hilarious, you think you're intelligent but you're obviously not or you wouldn't be falling for every scam in the book.

You've been scammed.  Repeatedly.  Over and over.  And you're still out there begging for more.  I know this as absolute fact, because I understand how currencies work.  You don't, because you don't understand how currencies work, and, quite frankly, you're not very bright.

Sooner or later you'll figure it out though.  Once you do, remind yourself that someone with probably twice your IQ told you before the fact but you were too dumb and ignorant to realize it.

Enjoy your billions, sucker.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:40 am

I'm telling you, I was right then and I am right now and will be right in the future 

Here's a beauty from Relix from almost a year ago.  Still right Relix?  NOPE.  You talked a load of crap and haven't been right about a single thing yet.  Know who has been right?  Anyone that said that you're a chump that's been scammed.

Here's another:

All the articles say they new small denoms are out. This makes sense.

Still think the small denoms were out almost a year ago, sucker?  Where are they?  Seen one yet?  NOPE.

Another beauty:

We haven't cashed out yet but when we do, you could have a mere 100,00 dinar and then get $6 for them, you would have $600,000.00. Now take $100,00.00 and buy a million dinar. You would do a double dip and find yourself with over half a billion dollars. However, I have many more than that and I will buy one million dollars of Dinar which will be a billion dinar and at $6 that is 6 BILLION...GEEZZZEEE...what a maroon.

How's your "double dip" going, sucker?  ROFL.  God you're gullible.

My father is also a Round Table Free Mason (Knights Templar) and it might just be possible that your are the buffoon who doesn't know his socialist a$$ from a hole in the ground. Because of jerks like you, I have offered to help a couple of select gentlemen here on this board but they aren't you. You make it the best way you know how. Several people here know exactly who I am. They have an opportunity to get plugged in and then you can wonder what just happened when the 000's are abandoned and you have wasted all this time running your mouth. Typical socialist authoritarian!!!!

How are the guys you "helped out" so far doing?  Made a lot of money off your double dip private placement nonsense?  NOPE.

It'd be really sad if you weren't such a massive ass.  Since you are: I'm glad you've been scammed so thoroughly.  It's hilarious.  It's hilarious you're here a year after you thought you were going to be a billionaire, paying DIFFERENT scammers and idiots, even more money to find out how you were scammed.  It tickles me pink, to be honest.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:27 am

THANKS PONEE FOR TAKING CARE OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!  WE LOVE PONEE!!!!!!!!!!! :throb: :throb: :throb:
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:55 am

Maybe we should change the name from Dinar Daily to Dinar Daily Drama???

This is just too much fun!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:24 am

Well Ssmith, the True Name of the site is Dinar Daily Discussions... DDD... I guess the initials fit for Dinar Daily Drama.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:29 am

I LOVE Dinar Daily Drama!!!!

That is perfect!
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:33 am

Whatever you want to call it, I'm just ready for some closure.  Good, bad, or indifferent.  The RV has not happened, the Prosperity Packages have not been delivered, the US Dollar has not failed, the starship Enterprise did not come and circle the planet and the end of times has not yet happened.  I am bored.
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:24 pm

“Existential envy which is directed against the other person’s very nature, is the strongest source of ressentiment. It is as if it whispers continually: “I can forgive everything, but not that you are— that you are what you are—that I am not what you are—indeed that I am not you.” This form of envy strips the opponent of his very existence, for this existence as such is felt to be a “pressure,” a “reproach,” and an unbearable humiliation. In the lives of great men there are always critical periods of instability, in which they alternately envy and try to love those whose merits they cannot but esteem. Only gradually, one of these attitudes will predominate. Here lies the meaning of Goethe’s reflection that “against another’s great merits, there is no remedy but love.”

This is what I see around me. People that choose to do little or nothing and they literally hate those who dare to try. It is quite easy to sit on the sidelines and be an armchair quarterback but to engage the animated contest to find the truth is despised by the cowards who can only make ad hominem attacks, character assassinations, launch pejorative volleys and the like. Bless your little hearts.

BigDaddyTim: I simply agree with you. It is time for closure and DinarTruth is about nothing but following the truth no matter where it leads. It is as you say...nothing has happened but we are in a perilous time. I have always been told that insanity is not contagious. However, the sheer insanity of this Dinar situation is something of a true phenomenon. If someone would have told me any of this stuff 20 years ago, I wouldn't have believed it. So, enough of the lies but not enough of the tries. I will continue to try to help in any way I can to find out who is telling the truth. FOIA's and Legal Notification Letters are a good start. A whistleblower would be a lot better. If you never try, then the outcome is guaranteed.
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:10 pm

This is a very interesting video. August 12th could prove to be the start of a massive time of chaos in the markets. The History Channel extensively interviewed Bix and then wouldn't air the piece. HHmmmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zzSAoD2mzU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:10 pm

August 12th has been & gone.  Dow seems to be stable at the present time.

Your comment "People that choose to do little or nothing and they literally hate those who dare to try" seems to be a bit over the top.  Just because I choose not to pay a $20 integration fee and a monthly fee of $5 does not mean I hate the owners of this site.   Quite the contrary, I wish them the best in their endeavor.  I will not pay to join any site or spend any money on getting dirt on the gurus.   The state of California has now started charging to do a docket search.  Unfortunately I didn't print out a hard copy of Tony and his wife's court records and I won't pay the $1 per person to do it now.  It's a free country, my money and my choice how to spend it.  If you want to help fund DinarTruth, go for it.  It's no more my business what you do with your money than it is your business what I do with mine.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum