Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Chatter around Dinar Land I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Chatter around Dinar Land I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Chatter around Dinar Land I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Chatter around Dinar Land I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Chatter around Dinar Land I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Chatter around Dinar Land I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Chatter around Dinar Land I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Chatter around Dinar Land I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Chatter around Dinar Land I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Chatter around Dinar Land I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Chatter around Dinar Land I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Chatter around Dinar Land I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Chatter around Dinar Land I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Chatter around Dinar Land I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Chatter around Dinar Land I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Chatter around Dinar Land I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Chatter around Dinar Land I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Chatter around Dinar Land I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Chatter around Dinar Land I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Chatter around Dinar Land I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Chatter around Dinar Land

2 posters

Go down

Chatter around Dinar Land Empty Chatter around Dinar Land

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:44 pm

8-21-14 rrrr : In an effort to relieve your frustration, I am here to tell you that the public RV will occur on or before Labor Day Weekend. That is all I can tell you due to what I had to sign. Hang in there Dinarians, Our Time has arrived.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8-21-14 Olewiseone:
WHY THE HOLD UP ON RV/GCR??? IMHO...SOMEONE STILL WANTS TO MAKE ONE LAST KILLING!

Maybe we are looking too hard…Maybe the RV/GCR is being held up so those who own large amounts of gold can make one more big killing before gold prices plummet. Think about it…if the RV/GCR goes live, the USD goes down immediately but the new TRN/USN that are asset backed go live.

What is that going to do to gold? Prices go down since the new currency has value, right? So, if there is a big scare that the banks are going to collapse on Sept. 2, what do people automatically do? They go into fear mode and start buying gold, which pushes the rates up.

What does that do for those already holding gold? Gives them an opportunity to sell their gold at the higher rates before the RV/GCR goes live and gold plummets permanently.

So, is there going to be a derivatives bubble bursting causing a collapse of the banks? I don't think so. There is too much to gain from all the exchanges that will take place worldwide.

Banks will thrive like never before. What is going to happen to the derivatives? They will be absorbed by the Federal Reserve.

If you can keep your head when all others about you are losing theirs, I would be willing to bet we will all come out of this better than we ever imagined, unless of course you are panicking and buying gold at prices that cannot be recovered. IMHO.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAZ: THERE’S A LOT OF FEAR AND CONFUSION TODAY ABOUT THESE "BAIL-IN" DISCUSSIONS AND POSTS FLOATING AROUND. THERE'S SOME BASIS IN FACT BUT THERE IS WAY TOO MUCH FEAR AND PANIC AS A RESULT.

THERE ARE NO EASY ANSWERS OTHER THAN TO BE AWARE OF POTENTIALS, USE PROFESSIONALS AND PLAN CAREFULLY TO PROTECT ASSETS BY DIVERSIFICATION INTO SEVERAL TANGIBLE AND INSURED ASSET CLASSES.

AFTER THE EXCHANGE AND AS WE BEGIN THE NEXT PHASE OF THIS ADVENTURE. CASH WILL BE FLYING INTO THE SYSTEM FROM EVERY CONCEIVABLE DIRECTION AND FILTERING THROUGH THE STATE LEVELS ON ITS WAY UP.

A BAIL-IN IS A HARD SALE WITH A 6% GDP AND NOMINAL UNEMPLOYMENT.

OUR PLANNING HAS BEEN AS EFFICIENT AS WE COULD MAKE IT...WE KNOW WE ARE MOVING SOMEWHAT RAPIDILY INTO DIVERSIFICATION POST RV, OF BOTH LOCATION AND ASSET CLASS, THAT WE WILL REDUNDANTLY INSURE THROUGH THE INITIAL PHASE OF PLAN EXECUTION.

THAT WE WILL MANAGE OUR ACCOUNTS WITH EVERY TOOL AND PRECAUTION KNOWN TO US TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY AND, WE HAVE DILIGENTLY SEARCHED AND STUDIED THE BEST INSTITUTIONS, METHODS AND PROFESSIONALS WE CAN FIND TO FACILITATE THAT. FOR THAT WE SHOULD BE BOTH PROUD AND CONFIDENT.

TONY AND DC BOTH HAVE SAID REPEATEDLY THAT IN THE FINAL ANALYSIS TO DATE...THE HOLD UPS HAVE GENERALLY BEEN FOR THE GREATER GOOD OF ALL MANKIND.

CAN'T ARGUE OR BE REASONABLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THAT. AND, THAT IS AS FEASIBLE AS ANY OTHER EXPLANATION; IM STICKING WITH THAT TILL CONCRETE EVIDENCE IS PRODUCED TO THE CONTRARY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8-21-14 Logos12: The person who introduced me to the dinar (has several whales in their circle of influence) shared this: "the number of Christians and groups who own dinar intimidate the person who is holding this up. That "X" (who happens to be the most powerful man in the world) doesn't want them (us) to have the financial influence in the upcoming elections...." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8-21-14 Omegaman: Here's some intel just received: Back Wall 8/26 - Incoming GOI Monday/Outgoing GOI Tuesday; PBX (possible) Friday/Sat....Can it be that the cheese is anchored to a mountain of gold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Chatter around Dinar Land Empty Re: Chatter around Dinar Land

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:44 pm

8-21-14 Iko Ward: The Gristle of Today’s (Wednesday’s) Call 08.20.14.

In deference to DallasDiva, who always gives such a superb synopsis, I offer the following read between the lines.

1. The USA stopped the RV over the weekend.

2. The rest of the world was ready to go. The rest of the world is now quite angry.

3. The same people who have been stopping the RV all along (and recently pronouncing themselves Pro-RV) never dreamed Iraq would do such a great job at reform. Now they have to put their money where their mouth is and they do not like it.

4. The Iraqi people are to be commended. The Iraqi people (not their past leaders, not the present radicals) have revealed their true nature.

5. The new window is this Sunday, when Iraq is to formally announce the seating of their new government. This Sunday will give the PTB too much time to invent new objections, create new mischief. It is a setup.

6. The IMF is saying if the US foils the attempt this weekend they will push the button themselves and the US will be on its own.

7. The people who have been holding this up view life through a distorted lens. They expect us to use our new financial power to seek out and destroy them, to become like them and act as they do.

8. The PTB do not trust that love is the true power. We will not waste our time punishing the past but use it instead to build a new future, to make America the shining light it once was, the America so many gave their lives to defend over this past century.

9. The world is changing, the old order cannot stop it. The smart money is on Change.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Chatter around Dinar Land Empty Re: Chatter around Dinar Land

Post by Kevind53 Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:45 pm

One thing for sure, the smart money is on not one of these idiots has a clue!  eys eys eys 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Chatter around Dinar Land 2805820865  Chatter around Dinar Land 2805820865  Chatter around Dinar Land 2805820865  Chatter around Dinar Land 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum