Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Thoughts from the TNT followers I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Thoughts from the TNT followers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Thoughts from the TNT followers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Thoughts from the TNT followers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Thoughts from the TNT followers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Thoughts from the TNT followers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Thoughts from the TNT followers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Thoughts from the TNT followers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Thoughts from the TNT followers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Thoughts from the TNT followers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Thoughts from the TNT followers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Thoughts from the TNT followers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Thoughts from the TNT followers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Thoughts from the TNT followers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Thoughts from the TNT followers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Thoughts from the TNT followers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Thoughts from the TNT followers I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Thoughts from the TNT followers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Thoughts from the TNT followers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Thoughts from the TNT followers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Thoughts from the TNT followers

2 posters

Go down

Thoughts from the TNT followers Empty Thoughts from the TNT followers

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:14 pm

TNT:

[daz] THERES A LOT OF FEAR AND CONFUSION TODAY ABOUT THESE "BAIL-IN" DISCUSSIONS AND POSTS FLOATING AROUND. THERES SOME BASIS IN FACT BUT THERE IS WAY TOO MUCH FEAR AND PANIC AS A RESULT.

THERE ARE NO EASY ANSWERS OTHER THAN TO BE AWARE OF POTENTIALS, USE PROFESSIONALS AND PLAN CAREFULLY TO PROTECT ASSETS BY DIVERSIFICATION INTO SEVERAL TANGIBLE AND INSURED ASSET CLASSES.

AFTER THE EXCHANGE AND AS WE BEGIN THE NEXT PHASE OF THIS ADVENTURE..CASH WILL BE FLYING INTO THE SYSTEM FROM EVERY CONCEIVABLE DIRECTION AND FILTERING THROUGH THE STATE LEVELS ON ITS WAY UP.

A BAIL-IN IS A HARD SALE WITH A 6% GDP AND NOMINAL UNEMPLOYMENT.

OUR PLANNING HAS BEEN AS EFFICIENT AS WE COULD MAKE IT...WE KNOW WE ARE MOVING SOMEWHAT RAPIDILY INTO DIVERSIFICATION POST RV, OF BOTH LOCATION AND ASSET CLASS, THAT WE WILL REDUNDANTLY INSURE THROUGH THE INITIAL PHASE OF PLAN EXECUTION.

THAT WE WILL MANAGE OUR ACCOUNTS WITH EVERY TOOL AND PRECAUTION KNOWN TO US TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY AND, WE HAVE DILIGENTLY SEARCHED AND STUDIED THE BEST INSTITUTIONS, METHODS AND PROFESSIONALS WE CAN FIND TO FACILITATE THAT. FOR THAT WE SHOULD BE BOTH PROUD AND CONFIDENT.

TONY AND DC BOTH HAVE SAID REPEATEDLY THAT IN THE FINAL ANALYSIS TO DATE...THE HOLD UPS HAVE GENERALLY BEEN FOR THE GREATER GOOD OF ALL MANKIND..

CAN'T ARGUE OR BE REASONABLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THAT. AND, THAT IS AS FEASIBLE AS ANY OTHER EXPLANATION; IM STICKING WITH THAT TILL CONCRETE EVIDENCE IS PRODUCED TO THE CONTRARY.

GJHonor: mrs.) I sent e-mail to my private banker Canada his response . Thanks for your note. Bail-ins are typically used for bond holders which is why Moody’s reduced the Canadian Bank’s credit ratings a few weeks ago. You can google this. Having stated that, the bank’s still have strong credit ratings and are great places to deposit funds for most people.

Logos12:  The person who introduced me to the dinar (has several whales in their circle of influence) shared this: "the number of Christians and groups who own dinar intimidate the person who is holding this up.  That "X" (who happens to be the most powerful man in the world) doesn't want them (us) to have the financial influence in the upcoming elections...." FWIW

What do you think?    COME RV!!!

JWebb9000:  This would make sense if we're to believe that the outcome of our elections outweighs the financial health of the rest of the world.
Remember the statement, "give me control of the money and I don't care who's in office", would tend to make me believe it's about the "money", and the attempt to control most or all of it that is the determining factor.

Here at home, it makes perfect sense; anything which would upset the plans of the current bunch in power, along with the power brokers in the background who support them, would cause a delay for us.

When those in power, who wish to control the money we're about to receive, (and us), feel comfortable they have got all of the bases covered, we'll see the RV in the USA. According to our guys, the IMF and others have already stated that they're willing to move forward without us.

Just as in a magic trick, or illusion, what we're being allowed to see is the distraction so we don't see how the trick is done.

All of our assumptions have been based on our belief that the current set of "elected" officials wish to see our economy improve. Based on their actions, and the current state of the economy, unemployment, underemployment (U-6), and the large number of small businesses closing (taxed and regulated out of business), and much more, that's hard for me to believe.

Why would anyone who has spent the last 6 years destroying the economy all of a sudden wish for it to recover? (I know it's been going on much longer than 6 years, but I'm addressing those CURRENTLY in power who are able to affect things and make policy on both sides).

What benefit is a booming economy to them?
Find the answer to that question and we may just learn how the "trick" is done, and have an idea when the RV will go live in this country.   jwebb9000

2562bce:     I doubt this is the reason. How does anybody know the religious affiliation of any dinarians? What seller asks for such info when someone orders dinar from them? Nobody.

Cyco:  If they are monitoring the boards, it takes two seconds to figure it out.  Most Intel providers a heavy duty on their faith.  Heck Frank has a prayer meeting for first hour of his calls.  Look at all the User names.

BuffyAnne: 
This lines up with what Tony said was one the reasons it was held up until July - those in power wanted us to wait to spend our money in July so that the economic numbers would show an upturn and they (the Democrats), could run on an improving economy for the upcoming mid-terms. We are moving closer into the 3rd quarter and may be too close now to show the numbers they need for the elections and if that is the case they don't want us supporting candidates on the other side so why not hold it up until after the elections? This may be about helping people globally but imo, it's not about helping people in the US.

Jnsf:  Here is a thought....if i understand correctly, if you put your money into an interest bearing account, that money is put into a "pool" of monies that the banks can do with as they see fit.

IWFG1818 wrote: A few months ago, DC mentioned in a CC that we all have a tendency to perceive and evaluate whatever we see, hear, read - events and circumstances - thru our own filters or belief systems.  We all have a tendency to do that because what we learn from adults, parents and teachers, as we're growing up becomes our frame of reference/belief system.  That means that what we perceive feels "true" even though it may be simply a subjective interpretation and dependent on our individual or collective/group frame of reference. 

And then we tend to seek out others who support our own frame of reference/beliefs as further support or evidence that our interpretations are true.  Then we surround ourselves with those who believe what we do because it's more comfortable.

If we don't make an effort to examine and evaluate the validity of our personal (which become collective) beliefs, we run the risk of interpreting everything thru a biased filter or lens, then it's easy to rush to judgments that aren't necessarily true. Or we make assumptions and develop biases or tunnel vision that in turn influence our behavior and attitudes.  

We all are under some degree of pressure and stress because of these ongoing delays - some have much more urgent needs than others. It's so difficult not to take it personally.  People are suffering everywhere, all around the globe. Poverty and persecution have no boundaries. The world desperately needs this GCR, for a wide variety of reasons.  And those in control know it.  This is the biggest shift (of monetary/financial power) that has every occurred in the history of the world.  We are in the final phase of the shift.  

Stay focused on the outcome of the good works we will do.

LoveJoy2:  My dear, You are SO right!  Those, who are REALLY in control (and their minions) do NOT want the GCR, of which this initial RV is the first domino, I think.  It marks the end of their rein of terror, control over the masses.  

The corrupt financial system that has enslaved the many to profit BIG (obscenely so) for the few is finally being dismantled.  We (many of us) believe the White Hats (light, love, truth) WILL win in a perpetual war that's been going on, since the beginning of Earth time, I suppose.

The fact that we, holders of some of these currencies, are even participants is a small miracle.  WE are not here, by accident, I feel.

Let us, indeed, remain focused on the goal ... that of blessing others, as we are blessed.  

Namaste,   LJ2

Theknee30:  My concern is if Iraq has already began the initiative of calling in all the OLD CURRENCY already is that clock of invalidation ALREADY ticking away? After all the currency is NOT international yet and being held back from being so.

Bamaltc:  Theknee30.... they're just getting the 000 notes off the streets in preparation for the reform, no clock has started ticking. 

The triple zero notes are not going to be cancelled. In fact, they will be used over the next 30 years for oil credit.

That's why China and the U.S. wants them.

OKRocks: theknee just an FYI - Iraq has stated their notes will run side by side for 2 years

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Thoughts from the TNT followers Empty Re: Thoughts from the TNT followers

Post by Kevind53 Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:36 pm

omg My IQ just lost 5 points! Misconception founded upon misconception, founded upon pure ignorance, and all legitimized by the internet! 
 Thoughts from the TNT followers 2350219667  Thoughts from the TNT followers 2350219667  Thoughts from the TNT followers 2350219667  Thoughts from the TNT followers 2350219667  Thoughts from the TNT followers 2350219667

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Thoughts from the TNT followers 2805820865  Thoughts from the TNT followers 2805820865  Thoughts from the TNT followers 2805820865  Thoughts from the TNT followers 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum