Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
“A Paradigm Shift Has Occurred In Iraq”  by dinarupdates I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
“A Paradigm Shift Has Occurred In Iraq”  by dinarupdates I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
“A Paradigm Shift Has Occurred In Iraq”  by dinarupdates I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
“A Paradigm Shift Has Occurred In Iraq”  by dinarupdates I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
“A Paradigm Shift Has Occurred In Iraq”  by dinarupdates I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
“A Paradigm Shift Has Occurred In Iraq”  by dinarupdates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
“A Paradigm Shift Has Occurred In Iraq”  by dinarupdates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
“A Paradigm Shift Has Occurred In Iraq”  by dinarupdates I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
“A Paradigm Shift Has Occurred In Iraq”  by dinarupdates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
“A Paradigm Shift Has Occurred In Iraq”  by dinarupdates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
“A Paradigm Shift Has Occurred In Iraq”  by dinarupdates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
“A Paradigm Shift Has Occurred In Iraq”  by dinarupdates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
“A Paradigm Shift Has Occurred In Iraq”  by dinarupdates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
“A Paradigm Shift Has Occurred In Iraq”  by dinarupdates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
“A Paradigm Shift Has Occurred In Iraq”  by dinarupdates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
“A Paradigm Shift Has Occurred In Iraq”  by dinarupdates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
“A Paradigm Shift Has Occurred In Iraq”  by dinarupdates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
“A Paradigm Shift Has Occurred In Iraq”  by dinarupdates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
“A Paradigm Shift Has Occurred In Iraq”  by dinarupdates I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
“A Paradigm Shift Has Occurred In Iraq”  by dinarupdates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

“A Paradigm Shift Has Occurred In Iraq” by dinarupdates

3 posters

Go down

“A Paradigm Shift Has Occurred In Iraq”  by dinarupdates Empty “A Paradigm Shift Has Occurred In Iraq” by dinarupdates

Post by Ponee Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:25 pm

This last week has been one incredible week in Iraq. Here is a partial list of some very important things that have happened last week:

1. The new PM elect, Abadi, has formed most of his government. Sometime this week he and his new government will be ready to be voted on by the parliament.
2. Maliki failed to assassinate Abadi – losing his most loyal henchmen in a firefight with the USA.
~~~

3. Maliki is publicly supporting Abadi since he is very close to being arrested for trying to murder Abadi.

4. Maliki’s son is wounded from gun shots while trying to murder Abadi. Perhaps he is now in CIA captivity.

5. The Iraqi courts refused to hear Maliki’s case.

6. Many formerly loyal to Maliki are quickly falling away from his support and presence. The smart ones are getting out of his evil line of sight.

7. The Iraqi Kurds now have and are still receiving weapons and ammo to fight the “Islamic State” (IS).

8. The Kurds have received a lot of on-the-ground leadership and air support from the USA military to fight IS.

9. The Kurds are turning the tide on the IS advance putting IS in retreat mode. Soon they will take Mosul.

10. The Kurds are now receiving a lot of humanitarian aid to assist those that have escaped to Kurdish territory.

Folks, we are not there quite yet. But this last week was nothing short of being INCREDIBLE. Soon Iraq will have a fully seated government. Most likely Maliki is fully neutralized at this point. The CIA has his number and is checking up on him and his fellow thugs 24/7.

Are we there yet??? No, a few things yet need to happen like:

1. Abadi’s new government needs to be seated and voted on by the parliament.

2. Maliki needs to be fully neutralized if there is any fight left in him. Maybe there still is. He is a remarkably evil man. Both Bush and Obama established and supported Maliki. Makes you wonder about our last 2 presidents.

The CIA along with special force units are watching the new government’s back to keep Maliki from murdering them.

The USA military is bombing IS and providing the most capable of training and arms support for the Kurds.

The new Iraqi government is working overtime every day to put their new government together in a good and right way with the best qualified candidates.

Needed economic reform laws are being hammered out to their last version before being presented to parliament for voting.

The Kurds and some GOI troops are fighting like Trojans to rid Iraq of IS.

The CBI is rushing to pave the way in making the IQD an international recognized currency.

Those in the know, realize that Maliki is the cause of the current mess in Iraq. A whole lot of folks are working and fighting around the clock to correct his madness and to make sure his power trip is over.

Folks, a paradigm shift has occurred in Iraq during the last few months. Those that are saying the RV is months away are still thinking too much of the old Iraq under Maliki.

It is easy to get that way when you spend so much time studying, writing, and commenting on what has happened in the past.

I don’t think we are looking at months any more. The next few weeks should tell us if we are looking at months or weeks. Hopefully, only weeks.
Are we there yet??? NO, but we are getting very close very fast. There are literally armies of folks in Iraq making sure it is going to happen quickly. Their lives and the lives of their family’s depend upon it.  CY

by DinarUpdates

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

“A Paradigm Shift Has Occurred In Iraq”  by dinarupdates Empty Re: “A Paradigm Shift Has Occurred In Iraq” by dinarupdates

Post by Kevind53 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:50 pm

This last week has been one incredible week in Iraq. Here is a partial list of some very important things that have happened last week:

1. The new PM elect, Abadi, has formed most of his government. Sometime this week he and his new government will be ready to be voted on by the parliament. Maybe, I don't think so though ... not quite yet
2. Maliki failed to assassinate Abadi – losing his most loyal henchmen in a firefight with the USA.
~~~
I doubt it. First of all other than a few special forces teams evaluating conditions in the north, our ground troops are confined to advisers and those protecting the embassy.  Secondly, if true why have we not seen so much as a hint of this historic event anywhere in the news?
 3. Maliki is publicly supporting Abadi since he is very close to being arrested for trying to murder Abadi.See 2 above

4. Maliki’s son is wounded from gun shots while trying to murder Abadi. Perhaps he is now in CIA captivity.Ditto

5. The Iraqi courts refused to hear Maliki’s case. True enough ...

6. Many formerly loyal to Maliki are quickly falling away from his support and presence. The smart ones are getting out of his evil line of sight. Appears to be true

7. The Iraqi Kurds now have and are still receiving weapons and ammo to fight the “Islamic State” (IS). Seems to be true

8. The Kurds have received a lot of on-the-ground leadership and air support from the USA military to fight IS. Seems true

9. The Kurds are turning the tide on the IS advance putting IS in retreat mode. Soon they will take Mosul. Perhaps, we will see.

10. The Kurds are now receiving a lot of humanitarian aid to assist those that have escaped to Kurdish territory. And about time!

Folks, we are not there quite yet. But this last week was nothing short of being INCREDIBLE. Soon Iraq will have a fully seated government. Most likely Maliki is fully neutralized at this point. The CIA has his number and is checking up on him and his fellow thugs 24/7. I seriously doubt it.

Are we there yet??? No, a few things yet need to happen like:

1. Abadi’s new government needs to be seated and voted on by the parliament.

2. Maliki needs to be fully neutralized if there is any fight left in him. Maybe there still is. He is a remarkably evil man. Both Bush and Obama established and supported Maliki. Makes you wonder about our last 2 presidents.

The CIA along with special force units are watching the new government’s back to keep Maliki from murdering them. Perhaps, but do not count on it.

The USA military is bombing IS and providing the most capable of training and arms support for the Kurds.

The new Iraqi government is working overtime every day to put their new government together in a good and right way with the best qualified candidates. Politicians and bureaucrats working overtime? That has got to be an oxymoron!

Needed economic reform laws are being hammered out to their last version before being presented to parliament for voting.Maybe

The Kurds and some GOI troops are fighting like Trojans to rid Iraq of IS.

The CBI is rushing to pave the way in making the IQD an international recognized currency.

Those in the know, realize that Maliki is the cause of the current mess in Iraq. A whole lot of folks are working and fighting around the clock to correct his madness and to make sure his power trip is over. While he may be a part of the problem, he is only a part.

Folks, a paradigm shift has occurred in Iraq during the last few months. Those that are saying the RV is months away are still thinking too much of the old Iraq under Maliki.News flash for ya, he is the guy whats in charge until the new government is established. At the moment Abadi is only the PM designate, Maliki is still the PM.

It is easy to get that way when you spend so much time studying, writing, and commenting on what has happened in the past.

I don’t think we are looking at months any more. The next few weeks should tell us if we are looking at months or weeks. Hopefully, only weeks.
Are we there yet??? NO, but we are getting very close very fast. There are literally armies of folks in Iraq making sure it is going to happen quickly. Their lives and the lives of their family’s depend upon it.  CY

by DinarUpdates
In summation, some truth, some questionable information that may or may not be true, with a chaser of pure BS

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

“A Paradigm Shift Has Occurred In Iraq”  by dinarupdates 2805820865  “A Paradigm Shift Has Occurred In Iraq”  by dinarupdates 2805820865  “A Paradigm Shift Has Occurred In Iraq”  by dinarupdates 2805820865  “A Paradigm Shift Has Occurred In Iraq”  by dinarupdates 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

“A Paradigm Shift Has Occurred In Iraq”  by dinarupdates Empty Re: “A Paradigm Shift Has Occurred In Iraq” by dinarupdates

Post by Billyg Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:07 pm

Thanks Ponee, Good copy. I do not go to a lot of other sights and glad not to. But, it is all an opinion on if, when, or how long of a wait. Of course we do need to look and read everything with the knowledge that some BS [okay,sometimes plenty or all] has been injected. Thanks again.
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum