Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The Call Squad: CC Recording Link and Transcript (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Call Squad: CC Recording Link and Transcript (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Call Squad: CC Recording Link and Transcript (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Call Squad: CC Recording Link and Transcript (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Call Squad: CC Recording Link and Transcript (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Call Squad: CC Recording Link and Transcript (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Call Squad: CC Recording Link and Transcript (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Call Squad: CC Recording Link and Transcript (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Call Squad: CC Recording Link and Transcript (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Call Squad: CC Recording Link and Transcript (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Call Squad: CC Recording Link and Transcript (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Call Squad: CC Recording Link and Transcript (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Call Squad: CC Recording Link and Transcript (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Call Squad: CC Recording Link and Transcript (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Call Squad: CC Recording Link and Transcript (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Call Squad: CC Recording Link and Transcript (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Call Squad: CC Recording Link and Transcript (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Call Squad: CC Recording Link and Transcript (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Call Squad: CC Recording Link and Transcript (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Call Squad: CC Recording Link and Transcript (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The Call Squad: CC Recording Link and Transcript (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Go down

The Call Squad: CC Recording Link and Transcript (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty The Call Squad: CC Recording Link and Transcript (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:33 am

The Call Squad: CC Recording Link and Transcript 8-21
08/23/2011 (Post from Debbie (The Call Squad))

Transcribed by Love’s Love (Scott)

Iraq & Dinar News for 8-21

The Call Squad
August 22, 2011
Episode 80

Patriot, Joey, Vic, Tim, Scott, Steve, Diana, Deb, Pam, Yukon

RECORDING LINK

Joey paraphrases: Association calls for private banks to develop plans spur mergers

Date: Mon 08/22/2011 9:25

Baghdad (news) .. The head of the Association of private banks Abdul Aziz Hassoun, the monetary authority to develop a plan stimulates through which banks on the merger by creating a specific fund to support such projects that meet the economic feasibility of the country.
It is noted that Iraqi banks require two basic steps to get to the road success, either integrated into each other or find a strong partner from abroad assigned.
said Hassoun told the reporter Agency (news) on Monday: "The plan adopted by the banks to benefit from the status and financial capacity is based on the mechanisms and conditions calculated to all parties that wish to merger, including it does not violate any of them, but what Iraq is going through the conditions must be set by the monetary authority plan stimulates the banks on integration through the establishment of a specific fund to support entities that meet the economic feasibility of the country."
said Hasson, "The issue of integration of the banks is not Bsalh and not project commercial unusually simple, so is the need to study in advance, because the merger will either be voluntary through Maigdmh the bank itself or be forced by a decision of the monetary authority (Central Bank).
He said Hassoun: "There are a large number of banks in Iraq to more than (40) bank and that all working up a simple be unable Pmatkdmh financial support for large projects that make them enter international markets or the development of private capital so it was essential that the competent authorities (the Central Bank and the Ministry of Finance) the establishment of funds with which to support these banks ". / Finished / 12. t. M / http://www.ikhnews.com/news_view_18773.html

Joey states: Shabibi gave these banks ultimatums to have a certain amount of money in capital by June 30th
Read More button on right

Joey Reads: Al-Rashid Bank exchange called loans and advances for state employees

Writer: The Iraqi future 22/8/2011 12: 00 am Baghdad -- The Iraqi future
Al-Rashid Bank announced the government controls exchange and loans and advances for state employees. He said: that the upper limit for the amount of loans/100/Salary my name and no more than (50) million dinars for the ongoing permanent staffing and the director-general, a/100, the highest since no more than (100) million dinars special grade the director-general of the dollar will be ten years the loan interest rate (8 percent) a year. He added, security should be to provide real-estate held after a grace period for/6/months relates to the bank insurance subject to a first-class and to guarantee وكمبيالة while the request. The statement said that " personal advances, which is (5) million dinars and a payment by the five-year interest rate (6 percent) a year وبضمانة, of the staff members who have the permanent staffing. He went on to say, that advances are accorded to the ongoing service and those who have less than one year on condition of the presence of his predecessor بذمته outstanding in the past. He added: the advances of a staff member (3) million dinars will be paid in/3/year at a rate of interest (6 percent) a year. He said: that the guarantor should be a permanent staffing Al-rashid insurance, national insurance, pointing out that marriage advances to staff members who, for the first time, the widower his marriage for the second time. http://www.almustakbalpaper.net/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=8093

Joey reads: August 22, 2011 Standard Chartered in talks to acquire private bank in Iraq

Standard Chartered Bank has held talks with one of Iraq's biggest private banks over its possible acquisition.

Negotiations with Warka Bank are still in the early stages, according to a bank official. "It's not final until it's absolutely final," he said. The lender has a network of 120 branches in Iraq.

It comes as the country's central bank calls on banks to increase the size of their capital to US$214 million (Dh786m) and submit financial statements before the end of 2013.

The regulator wants to reduce the number of local lenders and attract foreign investment into the sector.

A merger would "put the bank in a very strong position and give the ability to finance major projects", said Mohammad Al Samerai, the executive director at Warka Bank in Baghdad.

Standard Chartered Bank declined to comment yesterday.

Warka Bank has been suspended from trading on the Iraq Stock Exchange for more than a year as it faced difficulty in its business operations and struggled to increase its capital after the central bank introduced minimum capital requirements of 50 billion dinars (Dh155.6m) in 2009, raised to 100bn dinars by last year.

That would have increased to 150bn dinars next year and 250bn dinars 12 months later.

Continues ..

"Warka Bank had to find a suitor, there was no way they could make up the capital," said Hal Miran, an analyst at Rabee Securities, a broker based in Erbil.

"They have not generated new business, not made any loans, they owe a lot of companies large amounts of money," said Mr Miran. "Standard Chartered Bank will benefit by getting a licence to operate in Iraq, which is now becoming increasingly difficult for foreign banks to obtain, in addition to a network of branches and infrastructure already in place."

There are 43 banks in Iraq, with the sector dominated by seven state-owned institutions, while the private sector accounts for just 10 to 15 per cent of deposits. In a country of 39 million people, there are only 700 to 800 bank branches.

Private banks were permitted in the late 1990s under Saddam Hussein, in a sector that had been nationalised since the 1960s. But many are small, family-run entities with limited operations.

Some foreign banks have already acquired stakes in Iraqi institutions. HSBC owns 70 per cent of Dar Es Salaam Bank, and National Bank of Kuwait has a 75 per cent stake in Credit Bank of Iraq.

"Over the coming period, we will see more M&A [mergers and acquisitions] activity in Iraq's banking industry as international banks come into the arena and either buy out smaller banks or come on their own," Mr Miran said.

http://www.thenational.ae/business/markets/standard-chartered-in-talks-to-acquire-private-bank-in-iraq

Joey concludes: Sounds like Shabibi’s plan for the banks is coming to fruition and maybe a close if banks are now struggling to get licenses, and to stay in business.

Deb: Banking is one of the last parts or sectors of the plan, right?

Patriot: Yep, banking is section 20 in the outline of The Iraqi Project which is the Unclassified State Department plan written in 2002 and available on TheCallSquad.com for free download. Section 20 is the last section, and frankly, with all the other news found in transcripts the past couple weeks of our calls, they must be very close to the final pages of the final section of the plan. They are rebuilding the banking system.

Joey reads: Iraq: the development of the payments system in the good bank and Mesopotamia
22/08/2011 18:17Baghdad, August 22 / August (Rn) – Completed the World Bank 80% of the proportion of the restructuring of the financial aspects of a bank of good and Mesopotamia on the system of payments, according to the Unit Manager restructuring banks.

And said Majid picture of Kurdistan News Agency (Rn) on Monday that "the unity of the restructuring problem by the World Bank completed the gain of 80% of the requirements for improving the performance of banks in the development of financial payments that will improve the performance of a bank of good and Mesopotamia and restructuring in line with the electronic development in the work of international banks. "

The central bank has allocated last February 10 million grant for the restructuring of banks during the next two years.

"The percentage of completion of system liabilities in the financial sector was completed and the unit structure of the two banks, 40% and is continuing in the implementation stages of the restructuring and development of the operational aspects, construction and internal control."

Iraq had decided in early 2006 re- restructuring of government banks in order to get rid of the heavy debt. The Iraqi government is still limited in its financial transactions on the banks approved by the government by 85%. Wanan of Jafar, the Open: Murtaza Yousuf. http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2/258412/

Joey: Oh, the articles just kept coming out today about banks, you just really see what is going on; and it’s a window into what Shabibi is doing also.

Joey asks Deb if she saw this one, and reads: Bremer, the central bank carries responsibility for the loss of $ 6.6 billion of Iraqi funds

Palm - Download the Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Iraq Coalition Provisional Authority head Paul Bremer, the responsibility of the loss of $ 6.6 billion U.S. dollars. ونفى .. He denied the Alabreha during a media statement: that the central bank is responsible for the loss of U.S. $ 6.6 billion lost in the period between 28.05.2004 and 06.28.2004 AD.

.( (.. He said the central bank in case of that period if all the institutions of the state was subject to the Coalition Provisional Authority ((CPA and Bremer is the civilian administrator of Iraq in that period, stressing that the Central Bank of Iraq did not have money of its own base of this size. .. Zkrnaúb and Central Bank Governor that the funds in that period belongs to the Iraqi government, which was run by the then civil governor Paul Bremer.

.. And shipped to the United States in the era of former U.S. President George W. Bush Iraqi funds that were frozen in the Fund Bank of the Federal Reserve in New York in plastic boxes on a military transport aircraft C-130 to Iraq as part of the reconstruction plan by about $ 20 billion and stored in the basement of one of Saddam Hussein's palaces in the Baghdad and distributed at the end of the day the Iraqi ministries and contractors.

.. He expressed his Henry Waxman, who is one of the harshest critics of the war occupation of Iraq was surprised to send 336 tons of cash into a war zone.

.. The newspaper "Washington Post" the U.S. has revealed a lack of knowledge of how to spend $ 2.6 billion back to the Iraqi government.

.. The newspaper reported that the audit of $ 9.1 billion from the proceeds of Iraqi oil has shown that most of the agencies assigned to U.S. military spending reconstruction funds failed to comply with U.S. rules on how to pursue these funds and expenditures.

.. The report showed that U.S. officials failed to create bank accounts for $ 8.7 billion into the Development Fund for Iraq also requests the Ministry of the Treasury, making these funds subject to improper use, loss and the report also noted that the U.S. military still retains to $ 34.3 million of this money Although he is required to return it to the Iraqi government three years ago.

.. The Coalition Provisional Authority and U.S. officials have put their hands in 2003 to $ 20 billion in Iraqi funds and received permission from the Security Council to use these funds to humanitarian assistance and reconstruction.

.. Earlier reports have shown the distribution of large sums of money in Iraq updated from sales of Iraqi oil, and other surplus of the oil for food program after the occupation by U.S. forces in 2003 in ways not controlled.

.. The estimated newspaper "The Guardian" reported the British wasted twelve billion U.S. occupation authorities distributed without organization and direction to those who received the largest transfer of funds in the history of the Treasury Department.

.. In time have charged three former officers of the U.S. military and U.S. civilians in a scam which has been embezzling millions of dollars from the Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq.

.130. She said, "The Guardian" The United States sent a year after the invasion of Iraq, about 281 million notes of one hundred dollars weighs 336 tons of Iraqi money frozen from New York to Baghdad to cover the expenses of Iraqi ministries and U.S. contractors on the back of transport aircraft giant C-130. .. Details have emerged relating to the shipments of huge funds under a memorandum of specially prepared to meet with a committee of the Congress shall scrutinize the reconstruction in Iraq.

Link

Joey adds: How can they lose that money, 336 tons, like he set it down and lost it. They’ve been arguing, they’ll never get most back, it’s long gone!

Joey reads: CBI plans to reduce the high rate of inflation
On: Friday 19/08/2011 13:58 Network Day News (HNN) - Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Iraq, Friday, that the rise in inflation for the month of July in 2011 compared Balchehrnevsh of 2010 by 7.1% after it was last year's 2.4% due to higher prices of allowances for rental homes.

The Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation for the high inflation year for the month of July by 6.2% .. and said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "the rise in inflation for the month of July in 2011 compared Balchehrnevsh of 2010, which amounted to 7.1%, after that was in last year's 2.4% return causes the high prices of allowances Astijaralldor housing in the country. " He added that "the central bank will reduce the high inflation to decimal again after that are new plans to monitor the demand for the Iraqi dinar." He said, " low inflation requires the activation of development projects and reduce the demand for the dinar Alaariqa for the purpose of the draft consumer to be overlooked in reducing the rate of inflation is the foundation of the Iraqi dinar " is defined inflation as excessive in the general level of prices and rising incomes in cash or a component of cash income such as wages or profits as well as high costs and excessive in the creation of cash balances. fear a number of economists from the continuing high rates of inflation in the country in the absence of mechanisms to limit the height of the governmental institutions on the management of the economy in the country. http://www.hathalyoum.net/news.php?action=view&id=1926

Joey adds: So they are looking at the new plan to monitor the demand of the new Iraq dinar, which is their way out of inflation.

Joey reads a similar version of the 1st article above “Association calls for private banks to develop plans to spur mergers”:

Banks merge by creating a specific fund that support such projects as that meet the economic feasibility of the country. Either integrated into each other or find a strong partner from abroad assigned…

That there are over 40 banks all working up a simple to be unable to support large projects that make them enter international markets for the development of private capital so it was essential that the competent authorities establish a fund which works to support these banks. They’re calling in the outside investor into the banks in Iraq so they can open up their doors to intl markets.

Patriot: Huhhhhh? How do you do that without a currency? Do you think that maybe this is a hint that WTO is on the horizon?

Joey agrees: One would assume so, that the WTO is on the horizon…..

Patriot: Especially when you see the other countries they’re already trading with and forging joint ventures and project agreements. They’re all WTO members. I don’t know about you ‘putters’, but I was never allowed to play golf with the country club members unless I was also a member.

Joey: It’s a very possible explanation of what’s going on. You know, geeeze, its just gushing ….everything you read….like this next one…

Joey, this is a great one; reads: Integrity begins parliamentary investigation files of the Ministry of Defense for eight years

22/08/2011 12:12 Baghdad, August 22 / August (Rn) - The Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Monday, they began the investigation files of financial and administrative corruption in the Ministry of Defense and eight years, indicating that the collected evidence and the evidence for these files.

The Commission on Integrity parliamentary yesterday to refer the three files of corruption to the Integrity Commission related to the age oft he hotels associated with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the number six, which were referred within the plan of the Arab Summit and by $ 450 million for each hotel, and school supplies and printing of books referred to a company in the Ministry of Education, and building residential complexes in the marshes .

Corruption is a major problem for Iraq since 2003, and a corruption index for 2010 published by Transparency International, Iraq among the world's most corrupt.

A member of the high Nassif told the Kurdish news agency(Rn), "The Integrity Committee began to open the files of corruption in the Iraqi Ministry of Defense from 2003 until this year," indicating that "the Commission has believed that the ministry has seen corruption in many joints."

Nassif explained that "the Commission has evidence and evidence of corruption in the Ministry of Defense, including the armament contracts and contracts for subsistence, and contracts for catering, "pointing out that "each of the succession to the Ministry of Defense has sold in the corruption."

Integrity Commission and issued in March last year an order referring the director of anti-explosives in the Ministry of Interior, Major General Jihad Jabri to justice on charges of corruption in the contract to import explosives detectors, which is one of the contracts that are subject to corruption.

The head of the Integrity Commission Ugaili merciful judge earlier that the former Interior Minister Jawad al-suspended legal proceedings against its terms of reference of the six senior officers of the ministry accused file corruption of the long contracts to import explosives detection devices.

The U.S. forces have discovered early last year that most of the readers of explosives imported by the Iraqi government of a British company that is not valid for use, and long procurement contracts, financial corruption, as the price per device per 60 thousand dollars, whereas it is sold in the markets of Britain, at $ 40 only.

Against the backdrop of criticism on Contracts for the purchase of equipment used for examining the explosives, the Iraqi government has formed an investigation committee to see the reality of what has been published in the media, the Commission concluded that some of the explosive devices used in the screening checkpoints do not work and decides to with draw it immediately. http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2/258318/

Joey disgustedly states: They sold them bogus ammunition, or explosive detectors and allowed people to die. Oh, yea, that’s how bad it has gotten. Whether for money or power or greed or whatever, but to knowingly allow people to die for something one knows he is doing, is beyond description.

Deb: OMG….So the Integrity Commission is reporting this?

Joey: Yes, and right after that, this one comes out….check this out….

Joey reads: Control report reveals the waste of 706 billion dinars in the Office of the Prime Minister

22/08/2011 pm - 9:20 p.m. Baghdad - the citizen - particularly

A report by the Supreme Audit Office of the Prime Minister, regardless of the seriousness of allowances to employees of the Office of the Prime Minister in dollars and then convert it to the Iraqi dinar exchange rate of 1500 dinars to the dollar, causing harm to the public treasury and up to 706 billion dinars.

The book raised by the signing of the parliamentary finance committee chairman MP Haydar Abbadi to the Office of the Prime Minister and won(Citizen), a copy of the report which includes the Office of Financial Supervision of the first chapter for the period from 1/1/2011 until 31/3/2011 referred to the Prime Minister's Office regardless of the seriousness of allowances to employees of the office in dollars and then convert to the Iraqi dinar exchange rate of 1500 dinars to the dollar, has not been adjusted exchange rate in 2009 to 1180 dinars to the dollar, causing harm to the public treasury and up (706) billion dinars ».

The report called on Prime Minister's Office to conduct an immediate investigation and to hold negligent lack of commitment to the instructions and regulations in force and to recover the amounts disbursed to increase from the year 2009.

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_134077.html

Joey: 706 Billion Dinar is nothing to sneeze at.

Patriot: Like 6.5 Million dollars disappearing from Maliki’s office.

Patriot: You know, Joey, again, if someone is following the Iraq Project it talks about how they’re going to tighten up internal security. And also rebuilding the infrastructure which we’ve seen a lot of article about electricity and housing and more. But Shabibi is literally yanking out these corrupt people and departments by the root; they caught the Electricity Minister taking bribes; Security officials being bribed to let inmates of the bad gangs out of prison; A minister of the Interior was seen in a photo with 3 guys known to be members of Al Qaeda, right?

Joey: Yes, that’s right, and many more.

Patriot: It’s almost like Chicago during Prohibition with Elliot Ness, who have done a phenomenal job. And we have to understand, that if they RV the currency for you and while these bandits are still in place, then they’re changing the value for them too, and it could get very bad giving them a huge war chest to carry on their nonsense. This is not just a capricious delay, it is necessary to wait until they’re ready, much is at stake as they try to survive and save lives, now and in the future.

Joey reads: Pres. Talabani receives US ambassador to Iraq

PUKmedia 2011-08-22 20:05:23

Iraqi president Jalal Talabani received on Monday evening US ambassador to Iraq James Jeffry and Commanding General of US forces in Iraq Lloyd J. Austin in his office in Baghdad.

During the meeting, the two sides discussed ways to cement bilateral relations between the two countries in all aspects.

They exchanged their views on the political developments in Iraq and ways to implement the decisions which were agreed upon by political leaders in the last meeting.

http://www.pukmedia.com/english/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id= 9164:pres-talabani-receives-us-ambassador-to-iraq-&catid=25:iraq&Itemid=386

Joey muses: “Oh, really….?”

Joey without breathing says wait till you hear this one, Deb, and reads: Necessity to implement Arbil Agreement - Talabani

8/22/2011 10:01 PM BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: President Jalal Talabani and his two vice-presidents confirmed necessity to develop the political process through implementing Arbil agreement and abide by the resolutions reached during the last meeting of the leaders of political blocs.

In a presidential statement, copy received by Aswat al-Iraq, Talabani met with vice-presidents Tariq al-Hashimi and Khudhair al-Khuza'i during which they discussed the situations on the regional , international and Arab arenas, in the light of recent developments.

On the national level, they tackled all efforts to solve problems and resort to real dialogues.

On 2 August instant, the leaders of the political blocs agreed on many points, including the Higher National Strategic Council and to extend new nominees for security ministerial posts within a period not exceeding two weeks. RM (TS)/SR

http://en.aswataliraq.info/Default1....&id=144437&l=1

Joey muses again: “Oh, really….?” I think they exceeded the two weeks by a few days….

Deb chuckling: Did I read yesterday they were meeting at Mr. Talabani’s house again? I love it, things happen when they go there…

Patriot: The Peace Palace is a happening place! The Magic Cottage

Joey says this one goes right along with all the rest, and reads: Expected meeting between Al Maliki, Allawi to resolve differences
Writer: The Iraqi future 22/8/2011 12: 00 am Baghdad -- The Iraqi future
Deputy expected the state of the law-to hold a meeting between the prime minister, Nouri Al-Maliki, the Iraqi List, Iyad Allawi, pointing out that the National Assembly law restricts the three authorities and put them in a ditch. The leaders of political blocs have agreed at their last meeting, which was held at the home of the president of the republic, Jalal Talabani for the presentation of a paper containing the mechanism of the work of the strategic policy to parliament for ratification at him, and the House of Representatives voted in principle to the draft act of the National Council للسياسيات High in principle after I read a first reading. fayyad said: that there is the possibility of holding a meeting between Al Maliki, Allawi to resolve outstanding problems with each other. He added: that the issue of the National Strategic Policy has been given more importance than necessary, pointing out that the political blocs in the initiative of the president of Kurdistan region, massoud Al-Barzani (the erbil) was the role of this advisory council and the decisions to get 80 percent to be bound by the implementation. He pointed out that the council would be there is disagreement when it offers to the vote because it included all powers and put them in a ditch.

http://www.almustakbalpaper.net/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=8088

Joey reviews and repeats:…and puts them in a ditch. (…stops them, delays them…)

…the last meeting which was at the home of President at Talabani’s for the presentation of a paper containing the mechanism of the work for the Strategic Policy of the Parliament for ratification ……. The presentation of a paper containing the mechanism… sounds like they signed something doesn’t it.

Deb: Signed a mechanism

Patriot: I love the word Mechanism, and also Implementation.

Deb: My favorite word is: Imminent! Has in article on that word coming up…

Joey reads two on Port of Mubarak: Maliki heads a meeting to discuss the report of the technical delegation that visited the port of Kuwait on Mubarak

Monday, August 22 / August 2011 14:19

Chaired by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki called for a special meeting to discuss the report returned by the technical delegation from his recent visit to Kuwait, for the port of Kuwait, Mubarak, who is working on its creation.

A statement from the prime minister said: "The meeting which was held in the presence of Rose Nuri Shaways and Hussein Salehal-Shahristani, deputy prime ministers and foreign ministers, transport, environment and head of the delegation Thamer Ghadban discuss various aspects of the project."

The statement added: "Torteurard report on the next meeting of the Council of Ministers and the presence of all members of the delegation and the experts who visited Kuwait and contributed to the preparation of the report."

The technical delegation headed by Senior Adviser to the Prime Minister Thamer Ghadban visited Kuwait to discuss the crisis in the port of Mubarak.

A source in the delegation told [where] that "the talks were positive and that the Kuwaiti side of the Iraqi delegation was informed that it will not build a fourth phase, which affect navigation in the Khawr AbdAllah / End - PO

http://www.alliraqnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=10522&Itemid=86

Joey: Kuwait is seeking to reduce the impact of Mubarak in the port of Iraqi navigation

22/08/2011

Cabinet discusses the report of the Technical Committee tomorrow

BAGHDAD - morning

Prepared by the Technical Committee, who visited Kuwait recently, its own port Mubarak, in preparation for discussion at the Council of Ministers tomorrow, without revealing its content, but a source close to the detection of the "morning" on the Kuwaiti side expressed its readiness to Take procedures limit the impact of the port navigation in Iraq.

The Technical Committee rejected the President, Chairman of the advisers in the Prime Minister Thamer Ghadban, disclosure contained in the Commission's report, saying only: "The Technical committee completed its tasks and prepared its final report to be discussed at the Council of Ministers on Tuesday."

The "morning", saying: "The issue of such a task should be discussed thoroughly."

The Anger, "The Technical committee, which visited Kuwait recently has no power to negotiating, but the Technical committee did not address the professional aspects of any political."

For his part, revealed a source close to the government delegation, who was briefed on the ground port of Mubarak, the presence of Kuwaiti wish to make changes in the structure design of the port which is located in the body of water in the Khor Abdullah to remove the negative impact on his residence.

"Al-Sabah," the source said the delegation, who returned Thursday from Kuwait will report on various aspects of the project, the Kuwaiti crisis and solutions provided by the parties and Technical advice aimed attending the crisis.

The experts on marine had confirmed earlier in the "morning" that the only solution to solve the port and ensure the stability of the region in the future is crawling the project site from the area in the narrow Khawr Abd Allah waterway to the coast on the Persian Gulf open.

The source revealed that the proposals for Kuwait, which plans to be implemented and submitted to the Iraqi side is to change some of the tracks on the water surface of the port of Khor Abdullah and the abolition of stages of construction plans is inconsistent with the Technical solutions developed by the Kuwaiti side.

He said the delegation headed by Thamer Ghadban included the chief of naval force and the Director of Military Survey and the General Manager of ports and an official Centre of Marine Sciences at the University of Basra and experts in the law, stressing that the committee will be presented the minutes of the joint meeting with the Kuwaiti side, and the results of the report prepared by the Council of Ministers on tomorrow to discuss it so they can be to take the appropriate decision thereon.

A delegation from the Ministry of Transport had accompanied the delegation of Foreign Affairs last May to Kuwait for the same purpose, and prepared a report, said in one of its paragraphs that the location of the port of Mubarak's totally inappropriate in terms of navigation and move to another location on the Kuwaiti coast with a length of 500 km achieves safety and maritime security of ships in the Khor Abdullah bound for the port of Umm Qasr.

Leading to a description of the state law Sami al-Askari described the military buildup on the Kuwaiti border with Iraq "the wrong procedure and the step is not wise," calling the region's countries need to abandon the approach to the military threat, especially since the issues can be resolved through dialogue.

Sami al-Askari said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "the crowd of Kuwait on the Iraqi border is the concept ever since the problems between the two countries, especially those related to the port of Mubarak, do not solve such a way," he said, adding that "the procedure Kuwaiti wrong and an unwise" .

He asked the military "nature of the message you want to Kuwait that inspires Iraq mobilized the military," expressing surprise "from the perception of Kuwait, they can frighten the Iraqis to mobilize a few hundred or thousands of soldiers on their borders." And called on the military, a leader of a coalition of state law, the region's countries and their governments to "abandon the approach to the threat of military or military build-up, especially since the issues are the kind that can be solved through dialogue," as he put it.

He accused the military of some political forces in Kuwait to work on "fanning the air People against Iraq", describing these developments to "approach the grave was not in the interests of both countries." The Committee on Defense and Security Parliamentary revealed ,on 17 Aug., about the moves freely, "suspicious" carried out by the Kuwaiti side in the Persian Gulf, noting that the United States has not yet submitted their reports on the military buildup in the areas of Safwan and the Persian Gulf and the port of Mubarak, to the Iraqi government.

The Kuwait began on the sixth of April, the establishment of the port of Mubarak Al-Kabeer in Bubiyan Island near the Iraqi coast, after exactly a year to develop Iraq's transport ministry the foundation stone for the construction of the port of Faw, what caused the outbreak of the crisis between the two countries, while the view the Kuwaitis that Mainahm will have the results of economic and strategic task, confirms officials and Iraqi experts that the port of Kuwait will reduce the importance of Iraqi ports, and restrict navigation in the Khawr Abd Allah channel leading to the ports of Umm Qasr andKhor Al-Zubair, and make the draft port of Faw "worthless." Iraq had formally requested from Kuwait, on July 27 last, stop working temporarilyto the project, for while making sure that the rights of navigation are not affected in the event of completion of the project, but that Kuwait announced its rejection of the application, arguing that it is not based on any legal basis, and renewed emphasis The project is located within its borders, and not hinder navigation in the Khor Abdullah.

http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=12523

Joey: It’s nice that someone in the Iraqi press tells us the truth for a change.

Patriot: Yep, and that large vessels weren’t going to interfere with each other. Some of these super-vessels create huge wakes in tight spaces that can cause problems in tight spaces. Much of the measurements must be in miles/ KMs to be sure nobody is hurt, or that major damages don’t occur, or worse, that once the traffic begins flowing, that they don’t have to stop and change major portions that need to be correct right now.

Joey reads: from International News Agency, Baghdad & Basra

Official announced that foreign companies and international racing to enter the province
post by net no doubt

The international news agency, Baghdad / Basra / Shehab Ahmed Mahmoud
.A local official announced that "foreign companies and international racing to enter the province for the chance to work," although there are some administrative obstacles, . . He said the Second Deputy Governor of Basra, Dr. Ahmed al-Hassani told Baghdad International announced today that "businessmen and representatives of major international companies visiting Basra are continuing to study investment opportunities and development in it. He stressed the desire of the local government to contract with companies known and solid in construction and services strategy and added that" the most Activity hindering international companies specialized in services and infrastructure is the banking transactions with the laws of Iraqi banks., he said, those companies that show concern and fear of lack of conviction, bank guarantees and legal dealings in Iraqi banks and financial exchanges with those companies

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/80888-a-local-official-announced-that-foreign- companies-and- international-racing-to-enter-the-province-for-the-chance-to-work/page__p__632875__hl__racing__fromsearch__1&#entry632875

Joey: There’s Shabibi and his banks again…strict convictions again

Patriot: Yea, they can’t allow them to make changes in mid stream. It means sticking to the promised procedures. They can’t cut deal then going along, the deal changes on each other, after financial plans have been made. Both have to hold to the original contract, and be capable of delivering what is expected by both parties.

Deb reads: Egypt Air resumes flights to Iraq after 20-year absence

CAIRO, Aug 21 (KUNA) -- Egypt's state-run airline, Egypt Air, announced Sunday it would be reopening its Cairo-Baghdad route next Saturday after 20-year hiatus.
Resuming the air link had been postponed a number of times, due to procedural and administrative problems related to the movement of staff and passengers, Egypt Air Chairman, Hussein Masoud told reporters.
The route was discontinued due to several reasons, predominantly the decrease of passenger traffic between the two countries as a result of the situation in Iraq and the granting of security approvals and travel permits for airline staff.
"We will start next Saturday to operate two weekly flights to Baghdad, and on Monday, 29 August, by operating two flights to Irbil," he confirmed.
The airline will then decide on whether to increase the flights, judging the volume of passengers.
http://www.kuna.net.kw/NewsAgenciesP...08&Language=en

Deb Reads: Linking PBX system, the smart card
August 22 2011

Announced that the Directorate of Telecommunications and E-Muthanna, said the company's public communications, mail and directed by linking all the PBX system, the smart card (prepaid) according to the card (IN) ". The Engineer Muhannad Ali Abdullah Communications Manager Muthanna:" It will be linked to all the switches to maintain in the next few days will be distribution of smart cards to subscribers, the three categories, 5 - 10 - 25 thousand dinars. "Abdullah added that he" will also be linked to the Internet service. "indicating that" service is currently available on the code (180), free of charge until the end of 2011 and a user can access this service.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/80863-muthanna-linking-pbx-system-the-smart-card/#ixzz1Voafp7Vh

Patriot: PBX is a payroll system, so apparently people will be paid on these cards, like a prepaid debit card. 85 % of people don’t trust the banks and don’t have accounts so this is a brilliant move to link the auto pay electronic systems to the Smart cards so that people can get some positive experiences using digital money for immediate receipt of direct payroll deposits, and hopefully soon, they’ll be more willing to give the banks another try.

Deb says my good friend, Diana asked me to read this; Deb reads: Maliki Calls UAE Companies to Invest in Iraq 18/08/2011 - 2:20

Iraq's Prime Minister invited Wednesday UAE companies to invest and work in Iraq
A statement received by Forat TV was issued from office of Nuri al-Maliki, quoted on him as saying during a meeting with UAE Ambassador to Baghdad, Abdullah Ibrahim Al Shehhi that it is necessary to resolve issues and problems that hamper the contracting process in order facilitating investment opportunities. He also, called companies to begin operations in the construction and reconstruction projects that have been agreed upon in principle.

For his part, UAE ambassador expressed his country's desire to invest in Iraq , where trade level between Iraq and the UAE has raised significantly from past years. Al Shehhi also called for the activating of Joint Committee's work between the two countries with a desire to enter into various agreements, particularly in the field of investment protection, and customs duties.

http://www.alforattv.net/en/index.php?show=news&action=article&id=577

Deb, Diana found another source to the article that was read with the word imminent in it - The link to the 1st article just could not be found that everyone had the other day…hmmm But she found another source..

Deb reads: Economist: Central Bank of tools to install the exchange rate raised the inflation rate8/20/2011 3:54:47 PM

Baghdad - The Constitution

The economic expert Dargham Muhammad Ali that the causes of rising inflation in recent years caused by the tools used by the Iraqi Central Bank to stabilize the exchange rate with the lifting of the value of the dinar and maintain the stability of the market. Ali said in a study by the reasons for the high inflation in recent years caused by the tools used by the Central Bank Iraq to stabilize the exchange rate of Iraq and raise the value of the dinar and maintain the stability of the market in conjunction with government policies wrong in drawing tracks economic cross-rein shocks inflationary raised the rates of inflation. He explained that the rates of inflation growing, in recent months, something attributable to the reasons for non-cash, but for reasons of legislative and legal by imposing some restrictions of imports and the imposition of customs on imported goods, leading to high rates of annual inflation to (6.5%) during the two months the last. He added that this rise worrying signal needs to processors shared between the government and the central bank without the need to change interest rates, the current being at acceptable rates, where the group must be at the exchange rate if Matovrt flexibility to reduce the dollar exchange rate in conjunction with the imminent implementation of the policy to delete the zeros by the Central Bank. He said that making the annual inflation rate ranges during the last year and beginning within the limits of (3 and 4%) which is internationally accepted depending on the dinar exchange rate stable and the relative stability of legislation and income levels. The expert stressed the economic need to ensure increased support for basic food commodities through the ration card which factors as a whole will lead to the absorption rate of inflation in conjunction with the need to work on improving the country's energy being add the cost of a local product and basic services.
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum