Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
DON'T PEOPLE IN DINARLAND REALIZE THIS ??- BY TD I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
DON'T PEOPLE IN DINARLAND REALIZE THIS ??- BY TD I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
DON'T PEOPLE IN DINARLAND REALIZE THIS ??- BY TD I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DON'T PEOPLE IN DINARLAND REALIZE THIS ??- BY TD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DON'T PEOPLE IN DINARLAND REALIZE THIS ??- BY TD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DON'T PEOPLE IN DINARLAND REALIZE THIS ??- BY TD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DON'T PEOPLE IN DINARLAND REALIZE THIS ??- BY TD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DON'T PEOPLE IN DINARLAND REALIZE THIS ??- BY TD I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DON'T PEOPLE IN DINARLAND REALIZE THIS ??- BY TD I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DON'T PEOPLE IN DINARLAND REALIZE THIS ??- BY TD I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DON'T PEOPLE IN DINARLAND REALIZE THIS ??- BY TD I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DON'T PEOPLE IN DINARLAND REALIZE THIS ??- BY TD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DON'T PEOPLE IN DINARLAND REALIZE THIS ??- BY TD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DON'T PEOPLE IN DINARLAND REALIZE THIS ??- BY TD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DON'T PEOPLE IN DINARLAND REALIZE THIS ??- BY TD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DON'T PEOPLE IN DINARLAND REALIZE THIS ??- BY TD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DON'T PEOPLE IN DINARLAND REALIZE THIS ??- BY TD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DON'T PEOPLE IN DINARLAND REALIZE THIS ??- BY TD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DON'T PEOPLE IN DINARLAND REALIZE THIS ??- BY TD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DON'T PEOPLE IN DINARLAND REALIZE THIS ??- BY TD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

DON'T PEOPLE IN DINARLAND REALIZE THIS ??- BY TD

3 posters

Go down

DON'T PEOPLE IN DINARLAND REALIZE THIS ??- BY TD Empty Re: DON'T PEOPLE IN DINARLAND REALIZE THIS ??- BY TD

Post by Ponee Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:53 am

SENT TO DINAR DAILY from TD --

Last couple days I've had some chats with my amigo and he points out/confirms some news floating around So I'm passing it along. Of course, treat all as rumor and do your own homework and derive to your own conclusions.

First of all, the "euphoria" of unity and brotherly love stemming from Ramadan is quickly evaporating as political potshots, bickering now is taking hold. NUMEROUS lawsuits against blocs, party leaders, etc. are being filed. You have to give Maliki credit for hanging on. Playing HARDBALL is M's middle name !!
Now the opposition is filing in house and international court papers against M.
M is not only seeking complete immunity for himself but also his closest advisors and staff members PLUS asking for lots of perks : money, residences, bodyguards, etc. etc. My guy says the list is long and expensive.
The opposition and especially the Kurds laugh and will have nothing to offer.

President Massoud is quickly finding out that his job is going to be VERY, VERY difficult and knows now the meaning of "easier said than done" in terms of creating and building a functioning government to please all factions concerned.

As you see by the news articles deadlines to do this and that is meaningless in Iraq. "Postponement" is the norm in Iraqi politics SO this may drag on for quite some time and I'll stick behind my forecast of October/November before any functioning government can be formed. AND if lots of these issues end up tied in courts ----then you are looking at quite a wait.

Once a functioning government is underway then there are still revenue sharing issues needed modification and passing into law as well as the biggie to address - The security situation. SO much work needs to be done.

Did you notice the new 10,000 bill with new security features coming out ??
That should be a strong clue to everyone that "business as usual" with respect to the current lineup of notes used -will not change -for quite some time. I'm also told that other new notes replacing old/torn ones has been consistently integrated into the marketplace for the past few months. There are NO lower denoms or coins printed and those plans were scrapped.

Here's a question from my friend for Dinarland :

If Iraq was to RV today and introduce the IQD internationally ( let's say hypothetically) given the current shaky economic, political and security landscape what makes people believe that it can stay at a stable rate in the international marketplace ?

Well, it will be interesting to see you all weigh in with your answers because my guy is an economist and says it would be suicide and that it would plummet like a rock.

So what's your answer ?

Funny, I talked to a friend who holds a few million dinar and his answer was "TD, All I need is a nano second to go to Wells Fargo to C/E at the introduced new rate", yeah well, good luck with that was my response.

So dinarland ??

Best regards, TD

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DON'T PEOPLE IN DINARLAND REALIZE THIS ??- BY TD Empty Re: DON'T PEOPLE IN DINARLAND REALIZE THIS ??- BY TD

Post by Kevind53 Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:20 pm

Gotta agree with TD. Much as I don't like to say it, I don't see anything happening anytime soon. I wish I was wrong, but there is just too much standing in the way.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DON'T PEOPLE IN DINARLAND REALIZE THIS ??- BY TD 2805820865  DON'T PEOPLE IN DINARLAND REALIZE THIS ??- BY TD 2805820865  DON'T PEOPLE IN DINARLAND REALIZE THIS ??- BY TD 2805820865  DON'T PEOPLE IN DINARLAND REALIZE THIS ??- BY TD 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:12 pm

I agree also, ol whoop whoop gets so excited at times and I really feel sorry for her gang thinking as soon as govt is formed Turki is puling the lever
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum