Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kurdistan Alliance: won't vote for Maliki's outgoing I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kurdistan Alliance: won't vote for Maliki's outgoing I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kurdistan Alliance: won't vote for Maliki's outgoing I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kurdistan Alliance: won't vote for Maliki's outgoing I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kurdistan Alliance: won't vote for Maliki's outgoing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kurdistan Alliance: won't vote for Maliki's outgoing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kurdistan Alliance: won't vote for Maliki's outgoing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kurdistan Alliance: won't vote for Maliki's outgoing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kurdistan Alliance: won't vote for Maliki's outgoing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kurdistan Alliance: won't vote for Maliki's outgoing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kurdistan Alliance: won't vote for Maliki's outgoing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kurdistan Alliance: won't vote for Maliki's outgoing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kurdistan Alliance: won't vote for Maliki's outgoing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kurdistan Alliance: won't vote for Maliki's outgoing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kurdistan Alliance: won't vote for Maliki's outgoing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kurdistan Alliance: won't vote for Maliki's outgoing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kurdistan Alliance: won't vote for Maliki's outgoing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kurdistan Alliance: won't vote for Maliki's outgoing I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kurdistan Alliance: won't vote for Maliki's outgoing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kurdistan Alliance: won't vote for Maliki's outgoing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Kurdistan Alliance: won't vote for Maliki's outgoing

Go down

Kurdistan Alliance: won't vote for Maliki's outgoing Empty Kurdistan Alliance: won't vote for Maliki's outgoing

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:58 pm

I think this headline is one of those translations that is misleading. My read from the article is that they will not vote for Maliki.
31 July 2014, 2: 11 pm

Treasures media – Baghdad

MP from the Kurdish Alliance mahma Khalil, Thursday, that the Kurds would not vote for the State of law Coalition's candidate for Prime Minister, and among the National Alliance is the largest parliamentary bloc and has a lot of candidates for the post is the head of Government "ended" its mandate Nouri al-Maliki.

Khalil said in a press statement, "the Federal Court interpreted the biggest bloc in the last session and there is no need to resubmit this interpretation at the moment", pointing out that "Kurds will not vote for the State of law Coalition's candidate for Prime Minister, he is not the biggest mass".

He said Khalil, "the Kurds with the candidate chosen by the National Alliance for the post, because the largest parliamentary bloc, and not the State of law coalition led by outgoing Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki."

The National Alliance is able to form a Government and has a lot of candidates for the post of next Prime Minister ", stating that" the Alliance will decide the order of candidates within the next week, according to the constitutional timeline. "

MP for the Liberal bloc Riad al Saadi, Wednesday (July 30, 2014), the National Alliance has five candidates for Prime Minister, Ibrahim Al-Jaafari of them, Hussein Al-Shahristani, indicated that Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki to withdraw his nomination for the position because of political pressure.

http://www.knoozmedia.net/?p=58142

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kurdistan Alliance: won't vote for Maliki's outgoing 2805820865  Kurdistan Alliance: won't vote for Maliki's outgoing 2805820865  Kurdistan Alliance: won't vote for Maliki's outgoing 2805820865  Kurdistan Alliance: won't vote for Maliki's outgoing 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum