Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The Battle For Libya Is Almost Over… As Is The Battle For Its 144 Tons Of Gold   						 Zero Hedge Aug 22, 2011 Following a 6 month stalemate in which neither side had attained any advantage, it suddenly took just a few days for the Libyan rebel forces to I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Battle For Libya Is Almost Over… As Is The Battle For Its 144 Tons Of Gold   						 Zero Hedge Aug 22, 2011 Following a 6 month stalemate in which neither side had attained any advantage, it suddenly took just a few days for the Libyan rebel forces to I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Battle For Libya Is Almost Over… As Is The Battle For Its 144 Tons Of Gold   						 Zero Hedge Aug 22, 2011 Following a 6 month stalemate in which neither side had attained any advantage, it suddenly took just a few days for the Libyan rebel forces to I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Battle For Libya Is Almost Over… As Is The Battle For Its 144 Tons Of Gold   						 Zero Hedge Aug 22, 2011 Following a 6 month stalemate in which neither side had attained any advantage, it suddenly took just a few days for the Libyan rebel forces to I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Battle For Libya Is Almost Over… As Is The Battle For Its 144 Tons Of Gold   						 Zero Hedge Aug 22, 2011 Following a 6 month stalemate in which neither side had attained any advantage, it suddenly took just a few days for the Libyan rebel forces to I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Battle For Libya Is Almost Over… As Is The Battle For Its 144 Tons Of Gold   						 Zero Hedge Aug 22, 2011 Following a 6 month stalemate in which neither side had attained any advantage, it suddenly took just a few days for the Libyan rebel forces to I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Battle For Libya Is Almost Over… As Is The Battle For Its 144 Tons Of Gold   						 Zero Hedge Aug 22, 2011 Following a 6 month stalemate in which neither side had attained any advantage, it suddenly took just a few days for the Libyan rebel forces to I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Battle For Libya Is Almost Over… As Is The Battle For Its 144 Tons Of Gold   						 Zero Hedge Aug 22, 2011 Following a 6 month stalemate in which neither side had attained any advantage, it suddenly took just a few days for the Libyan rebel forces to I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Battle For Libya Is Almost Over… As Is The Battle For Its 144 Tons Of Gold   						 Zero Hedge Aug 22, 2011 Following a 6 month stalemate in which neither side had attained any advantage, it suddenly took just a few days for the Libyan rebel forces to I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Battle For Libya Is Almost Over… As Is The Battle For Its 144 Tons Of Gold   						 Zero Hedge Aug 22, 2011 Following a 6 month stalemate in which neither side had attained any advantage, it suddenly took just a few days for the Libyan rebel forces to I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Battle For Libya Is Almost Over… As Is The Battle For Its 144 Tons Of Gold   						 Zero Hedge Aug 22, 2011 Following a 6 month stalemate in which neither side had attained any advantage, it suddenly took just a few days for the Libyan rebel forces to I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Battle For Libya Is Almost Over… As Is The Battle For Its 144 Tons Of Gold   						 Zero Hedge Aug 22, 2011 Following a 6 month stalemate in which neither side had attained any advantage, it suddenly took just a few days for the Libyan rebel forces to I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Battle For Libya Is Almost Over… As Is The Battle For Its 144 Tons Of Gold   						 Zero Hedge Aug 22, 2011 Following a 6 month stalemate in which neither side had attained any advantage, it suddenly took just a few days for the Libyan rebel forces to I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Battle For Libya Is Almost Over… As Is The Battle For Its 144 Tons Of Gold   						 Zero Hedge Aug 22, 2011 Following a 6 month stalemate in which neither side had attained any advantage, it suddenly took just a few days for the Libyan rebel forces to I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Battle For Libya Is Almost Over… As Is The Battle For Its 144 Tons Of Gold   						 Zero Hedge Aug 22, 2011 Following a 6 month stalemate in which neither side had attained any advantage, it suddenly took just a few days for the Libyan rebel forces to I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Battle For Libya Is Almost Over… As Is The Battle For Its 144 Tons Of Gold   						 Zero Hedge Aug 22, 2011 Following a 6 month stalemate in which neither side had attained any advantage, it suddenly took just a few days for the Libyan rebel forces to I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Battle For Libya Is Almost Over… As Is The Battle For Its 144 Tons Of Gold   						 Zero Hedge Aug 22, 2011 Following a 6 month stalemate in which neither side had attained any advantage, it suddenly took just a few days for the Libyan rebel forces to I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Battle For Libya Is Almost Over… As Is The Battle For Its 144 Tons Of Gold   						 Zero Hedge Aug 22, 2011 Following a 6 month stalemate in which neither side had attained any advantage, it suddenly took just a few days for the Libyan rebel forces to I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Battle For Libya Is Almost Over… As Is The Battle For Its 144 Tons Of Gold   						 Zero Hedge Aug 22, 2011 Following a 6 month stalemate in which neither side had attained any advantage, it suddenly took just a few days for the Libyan rebel forces to I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Battle For Libya Is Almost Over… As Is The Battle For Its 144 Tons Of Gold   						 Zero Hedge Aug 22, 2011 Following a 6 month stalemate in which neither side had attained any advantage, it suddenly took just a few days for the Libyan rebel forces to I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The Battle For Libya Is Almost Over… As Is The Battle For Its 144 Tons Of Gold Zero Hedge Aug 22, 2011 Following a 6 month stalemate in which neither side had attained any advantage, it suddenly took just a few days for the Libyan rebel forces to

2 posters

Go down

The Battle For Libya Is Almost Over… As Is The Battle For Its 144 Tons Of Gold   						 Zero Hedge Aug 22, 2011 Following a 6 month stalemate in which neither side had attained any advantage, it suddenly took just a few days for the Libyan rebel forces to Empty The Battle For Libya Is Almost Over… As Is The Battle For Its 144 Tons Of Gold Zero Hedge Aug 22, 2011 Following a 6 month stalemate in which neither side had attained any advantage, it suddenly took just a few days for the Libyan rebel forces to

Post by peter3 Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:07 am

The Battle For Libya Is Almost Over… As Is The Battle For Its 144 Tons Of Gold

Zero Hedge
Aug 22, 2011
Following a 6 month stalemate in which neither side had attained any advantage, it suddenly took just a few days for the Libyan rebel forces to steamroll unopposed into Tripoli. While we are confident that the political aftermath of this outcome will be very much comparable to what is happening in Egypt right now, many wonder why it is that the Libyan situation has progressed with such speed. Perhaps the answer can be found in the 143.8 tons of gold held by the Libyan Central Bank. Granted it is nowhere near close the 366 tons of gold that Venezuela supposedly has per the WGC, most of it likely held offshore and not being repatriated, the question of where the global gold cartel may find some of the much needed physical to satisfy Chavez’ demands has been now answered. Of course we assume that said gold has not already departed Libya in direction Caracas over the past 6 months. Which, in retrospect, we probably should, as it would explain why gold is now at $1875 and rapidly rising.

and gold:

Free Newsletter - The Infowars Insider

Sponsored Link: Have you heard about a little-known way to own real silver bullion for around 2 bucks? Surprisingly, it’s an investment opportunity created by the U.S. government. And it has nothing to do with stocks, options, ETFs, or even uncirculated bullion coins. Click here to learn more.

Print this page.

Comment Rules

INFOWARS LOGIN
Register
Lost password?

42 Responses to “The Battle For Libya Is Almost Over… As Is The Battle For Its 144 Tons Of Gold”
wherewhen says:
August 22, 2011 at 7:59 pm
There was never a stalemate. Politicians were wondering if their moves would rattle public concern. Libya never stood a chance.
nibiru says:
August 22, 2011 at 6:24 pm
the annunaki are coming and who ever gives them the most gold will be spared.
mr. J-RoS says:
August 22, 2011 at 6:48 pm
Why do they need gold? Is it an atmosphereic thing. To shield from heat?
HillbillyJihad says:
August 22, 2011 at 6:15 pm
Chump change folks!!! White Castles has more than that!!! Sliders ARE gold…ask my colon!!!
“All ‘HAIL’ Thermal Expansion!!!”
HillbillyJihad & TheBubbaLiberationFront
giukan says:
August 22, 2011 at 4:46 pm
Italy 4th??? it must be Vatican City.
51 says:
August 22, 2011 at 3:02 pm
144 tons? According to historical mining statistics, the worlds combined gold reserves are well in excess of 150,000 tons. So, where’s the missing unaccounted for 120,000? Answer?
The New World Order network in private holdings, vaults, accounts in Zurich, etc. The oldest standing power of the modern evolution being Rome, and the various occult families such as Rothschild, Windsor (Sax Gotha), LaFayette’s, Hapsburgs, Capetian, black nobility families, etc and the secret societies, chiefly the Jesuits and Illuminati.
webcastery says:
August 22, 2011 at 3:14 pm
What deal, only cost the CFR, 100 ton of Ammo..
webcastery says:
August 22, 2011 at 3:16 pm
Sure obama is rangling he next movie deal….
webcastery says:
August 22, 2011 at 3:20 pm
Eemie, shie’mi, peck pujuie doe.. Thanslate that Obama..
makonoid says:
August 22, 2011 at 6:25 pm
Yo mama has no hair on her……..LMAO
Good one, webcastery!
JackW says:
August 22, 2011 at 3:02 pm
Going to to war to save JP Morgan’s *ss again?
Mike59 says:
August 22, 2011 at 6:00 pm
Just like when they sunk the Lusitania – The world has been bailing out J P Morgan since 1917!!! Can you believe that s**t!
JackW says:
August 22, 2011 at 6:02 pm
It like bleeding Groundhog Day. How do we get off this train?!
leavemealone says:
August 22, 2011 at 2:53 pm
This writer finds it tough to believe that 144 tons of gold would ever be given to Chavez. Why would the Illuminati do that? They don’t like Chavez, anyway, and would love nothing better than to get him out or hope he dies of cancer soon. This was probably a result of a fast acting cancer injection by the powers that be, anyway. They like to use that tactic on those that are a pain in the tailend to them. It is what they did to Aaron Russo, Frank Zappa and a myriad of others. Then there are the induced heart attack treatment, which was probably done to George Carlin, as he was getting way too ‘uppity’ for the tastes of the powers that be. Why, he was spelling it out as it is, in his shows, educating the people, and we all know that is the kiss of death for you if you start doing that and you are a high profile individual, as George was.
And back to the gold, Germany is still waiting for their 50 tons or so, and as far as the powers that be think, why Germany can continue to whistle for their gold, cuz they ain’t got it and that’s they way it is.
Burticus says:
August 22, 2011 at 2:43 pm
As a regular reader of ZeroHedge, I assure you that its readers in general are advocates of individual liberty, limited government and free enterprise economics. They understand that the central banking franchise system is the bullseye and overwhelmingly support Ron Paul for President. Interesting to see both InfoWars and ZeroHedge pointing at the gold and oil behind the humanitarian propaganda curtain.
e-prophet says:
August 22, 2011 at 2:29 pm
The united states has the most because they can make gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nuclear transmutation!!! This article is just evidence that anyone hyping gold is just feeding into their system and helping the globalist in their agenda. This gold scenario is a positive feedback social system AKA a bubble. Better use your great intuition ALEX!!!!
fudge GOLD!!!!! Your feeding the devil!!!!!!!!!
Poimandres says:
August 22, 2011 at 4:53 pm
Good point. I like your thinking, it’s interesting to see what actually is possible in this world of ours…So we can all get rich legitimately by doing some research?
Uncle_Meat says:
August 22, 2011 at 12:46 pm
Don’t bet on the 8T of US gold being anywhere to be found. I’m sure it’s been long pilfered and big fat IOU’s left in the vault. We will never know until the day comes when a new gold standard will be set up, or not… just herd us all off to the death camps. You can’t take it with you as they say…
junior777 says:
August 22, 2011 at 11:34 am
Those nations donot want gold,the whole world is thirsty for black water or hook on oil.
Johnny Canuck says:
August 22, 2011 at 11:31 am
As a Canadian, I am ashamed of our participation in this thievery and wholesale slaughter. All Members of Parliament, except one brave woman, Elizabeth May of the Green Party, voted in favour of this phony exercise. Just sickening. I will never vote for the NDP again, they have climbed into bed with the Neocon wolves.
Kiss Canada goodbye, it is just a puppet-state for the Military Industrial Complex. Our country will robbed of all its resources in time, and we will be a Third World country soon, vying against a flood of people from Mexico and elsewhere, for $3.00 an hour jobs, while the filthy rich suck up everything up that you won’t be getting.
Libyans will fall into a pit of despair and poverty, the Satanic West will make sure of that. Here comes Demonocracy!!! My gov’t and our Military are just a gang of criminals, bottom line.
roaddog6 says:
August 22, 2011 at 9:43 am
If they want gold they should dig up the vatican
res.non.verba says:
August 22, 2011 at 10:05 am
There’s a bone for ‘em. Pahahahah!!!
Daniel S says:
August 22, 2011 at 11:30 am
Lol
Poimandres says:
August 22, 2011 at 5:00 pm
I am present in the proximity of your implication. Please, hwat else can we understand together?
Mopar21277 says:
August 22, 2011 at 9:34 am
8130 Tons of Gold is “only” $0.5 Trillion and 144 tons is $8.6 Billion, certainly a nice number to prop-up the undoubted Gold Shorts of these houses that sell gold certificates.
These are interesting data and shows that going back to a Gold Standard is impossible, maybe a partial gold backing like what Porter Stansberry talks about when he says $10,000 an ounce for a 10% backing. This Austrian monetary view is basically a 0 sum game, whereas you limit available credit depending upon how much new gold is mined? Or you’d have wild currency-peg swings to devalue currencies in order to create credit?
The original Bretton-Woods 1944 system of Gold settlement and stable currency conversions was the best global financial system, unfortunately it was destroyed in 1971 for the Oil/Speculative Dollar standard.
Mike59 says:
August 22, 2011 at 5:55 pm
WRONG do some research on the Austrian economics you incorrectly quote: the amount is practically UNIMPORTANT. It doesn’t matter HOW MUCH you have BUT THAT you have it fixed to some quantity of gold ie. what you have!
txgirl says:
August 22, 2011 at 8:59 am
United States 8133.5 tonnes of – gold plated tungsten, I bet
Truth Monger says:
August 22, 2011 at 11:27 am
LOL! My thoughts exactly! But i believe Fort Knox is totally empty. They won’t even let US Congressmen go in there to even take a look! What’s there to hide???
txgirl says:
August 22, 2011 at 8:56 am
Either yellow or black gold, follow the money, and there’s the motive.
johnyboi says:
August 22, 2011 at 7:23 am
I knew there was something wrong with that top chart. As soon as I saw China I had to look myself. That chart is very old, those numbers do not match at all. Why not just use a recent chart instead of one that looks months old? Not even a source.
Lion says:
August 22, 2011 at 6:41 am
Worth whatever the price is set at.
Raw Milk Terrorist says:
August 22, 2011 at 6:33 am
I LOVE Zero Hedge!!! One of my new “go to” sites! It is so funny to read the posts and hear the NASDAQ-nerds go ballistic over the FED and the tanking market! But I WILL say….most of them get it, and are waking up big time to how they have been played by the bankstas! There are still some normalcy-bias-bots left, but they get made fun of and debunked in short order! People are waking up all over!
Loftus says:
August 22, 2011 at 6:19 am
oil & money also new geo-political agenda
Highlanderess says:
August 22, 2011 at 6:29 am
For real Loftus
Extrenix says:
August 22, 2011 at 6:13 am
@$1900/oz, that’s a whopping $8,755B into the globalists pockets
Extrenix says:
August 22, 2011 at 6:14 am
and the funny thing is, since I’ve been hearing the word “trillions” for quite some time, I have the tendencies to think that 1 billion dollar is a small amount.
peter3
peter3
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Battle For Libya Is Almost Over… As Is The Battle For Its 144 Tons Of Gold   						 Zero Hedge Aug 22, 2011 Following a 6 month stalemate in which neither side had attained any advantage, it suddenly took just a few days for the Libyan rebel forces to Empty Re: The Battle For Libya Is Almost Over… As Is The Battle For Its 144 Tons Of Gold Zero Hedge Aug 22, 2011 Following a 6 month stalemate in which neither side had attained any advantage, it suddenly took just a few days for the Libyan rebel forces to

Post by me4RV Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:15 am

I dont know what God will think of us if we steal another county's Gold and Wealth?
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum