Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform

3 posters

Go down

Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform Empty Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform

Post by Ponee Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:30 am

Guru Poppy3   ...LIKE MY SOURCE HAS SAID THEY HAVE NEVER STOPPED THE MEETING ON HOW THEY WILL MOVE FORWARD AND THEY MEET TILL THEY AGREE ON A PROCESS OR CANDIDATES THEN THEY IMMEDIATELY REPORT THAT TO THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ THEN CONTINUE THE MEETING TILL THEY CROSS THE NEXT HURDLE.   JABORI HAS BEEN AWESOME TO KEEP...THE WORLD NOTIFIED OF EVERY DETAIL OF PROGRESS AS HE MOVES THEM FORWARD.

I SUSPECT A COUPLE MORE DAYS WILL SHOW MORE PROGRESS THAN WE REALLY EXPECT.   WAIT AND SEE HOW HE PULLS OFF REMOVING MALIKI ...THAT...IS THE DAY THE POSSIBILITIES OF SEEING THE RV DOUBLES IMMEDIATELY. TURKI IS SAID TO BE STANDING IN WAITING TO MAKE HIS MOVE TO WELCOME AND ANNOUNCE FINANCIAL REFORM PROCESS.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform Empty Re: Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:52 am

Yea, right ... show me one shred of evidence that backs up your claims ... oh wait you can't because it's all highly confidential, which is why they only tell blabbermouths like you ... go away Poopy! And stay away!

Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform 2805820865  Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform 2805820865  Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform 2805820865  Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform Empty and there you go again

Post by Lemonie Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:38 pm

Did you really have to call him Poopy or are you really a 5 year old?  Good God grow up.

And before you accuse me of being friends of anyone on any dinar site you are wrong. I do not know any of them and have only posted on your site because I find you an oxymoron spewing religious quotes then bashing folks like your Satan himself.

Find some class Kevin

Lemonie

Back to top Go down

Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform Empty Re: Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:06 pm

Well he has earned the name Poopy since every time he opens his mouth crap spews out.

As far as your accusations, it seems to me a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Who are you to judge us?

Most of us who are moderators here have been through heck because of the actions of certain gurus. We have paid the price and we have seen the damage they do to the unsuspecting. As far as "bashing," many times it is called for. IMO most of the gurus are the lowest of the low. In my business if I made the claims and false statements that they do, I would at the least have my license revoked and in all likelihood be doing time as a guest of the state. They are undeserving of being treated with class, but should be handled like the petty criminals they are.

If you're going to accuse me, you should at least have the courage to use your real name, not some made up monicker.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform 2805820865  Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform 2805820865  Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform 2805820865  Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Poppy3 says Turki is waiting to announce financial reform Empty real name

Post by Lemonie Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:15 pm

Mine is Melonie. The issue I have is not whether or not the people you call names like poopy deserve respect it is your behavior all the while pretending to be religous.   Just answer this.....Would Jesus agree with your behavior?

As for accusations I made none so don't lump me into your category. I stated the obvious.

Lemonie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:01 pm

Well he called the Pharisees vipers and white washed sepulchers. Those were not the only words he said which offended. He also took a whip to vendors in the temple, BTW, if you study that closely, you will see it was a premeditated act of violence. My point is, Jesus was not the milk toast, mamby pamby many see him as.

If I had the option, I would use much stronger options than words. Were it in my power, Poppy, Okie, DC, TerryK, Adam, Blaino, Bluewolf and several others would be under investigation. I only left Tony out because he is already under indictment for fraud and money laundering. I do not, but based upon long standing behavior, repeated deception, and unrepentant excusing they are deserving. They are liars, frauds and crooks, undeserving of respect. Worse, most of them claim to be men of God. In my eyes, that makes them the lowest of the low, and I have no use for them.

As far as accusations you accused me of slinging hate and ridiculing everyone. But that is not true, you will find I have supported and treated with respect those in the "guru world" who endeavor to speak truthfully and honestly instead of spewing hype and lies. People like TD, Kap, Bond Lady and her moderators. I have the utmost respect for them, even if I do not always agree with them.

Let's see, you also called me a 5 year old ... well there are some who might agree with you there. You also accused me of guessing, and nothing could be further from the truth. I have diligently sought out and researched the truth in this speculation. (And that is what it is, speculating in exotic currency, nothing more and nothing less.) I have spent countless hours studying the news, reading the Basil III documents, IMF charter, UN Charter, Iraqi constitution, etc. I don't demand or even care about recognition, but I have definitely earned the right to speak.

BTW, I responded to a certain post last night on another website with a simple statement of facts. The claim was made that the "Dragon Family" had majority ownership of Wells Fargo. I simply submitted a list of the top 10 or so stockholders with their shares, which accounted for about 65% of the total holdings of WF stock. No bashing, no attack, but it was never posted. If your curious, Berkshire Hathaway was the largest by quite a bit, with the top 10 owning almost half of the total shares, the only orientals in the top 20 or so were a couple of Japanese companies.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by NewtaRado Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:44 pm

Honestly, a play on words such as poopy for poppy isn't something I would consider even slightly immature. In truth, I could come up with some rather offensive names for some of these charlatans, but Kevin keeps them tame. I commend him for trying to speak out against people who would use a deity in order to gain your respect or even your money. These gurus could come to this site any time to defend themselves, though they choose not to. If I knew what I was saying was right, I would challenge anyone who said otherwise. But again, they do not. Kevin is a blessing, especially for those who are so easily fed lies. I commend you bro. Just sayin'...

NewtaRado
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:51 pm

And more from --

Guru Poppy3   BEING TOLD THEY WILL HAVE A EMERGENCY CALLED MEETING THIS WEEK. NOT CONFIRMED BUT A RUMOR FROM IRAQ.   [in your opinion do you think Maliki will be gone by the end of the week?]  ALL DEPENDS ON WHEN JABORI DECIDES TO ANNOUNCE THE NEW PM.  I EXPECT THIS TO NOW HAPPEN AT ANYTIME.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:27 pm

Not gonna happen until they decide who has the right to name the new PM, and right now that seems to be very much up in the air.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum