Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Block ': the National Alliance suggested that Al-Maliki has assumed the post of Vice-President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Block ': the National Alliance suggested that Al-Maliki has assumed the post of Vice-President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Block ': the National Alliance suggested that Al-Maliki has assumed the post of Vice-President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Block ': the National Alliance suggested that Al-Maliki has assumed the post of Vice-President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Block ': the National Alliance suggested that Al-Maliki has assumed the post of Vice-President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Block ': the National Alliance suggested that Al-Maliki has assumed the post of Vice-President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Block ': the National Alliance suggested that Al-Maliki has assumed the post of Vice-President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Block ': the National Alliance suggested that Al-Maliki has assumed the post of Vice-President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Block ': the National Alliance suggested that Al-Maliki has assumed the post of Vice-President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Block ': the National Alliance suggested that Al-Maliki has assumed the post of Vice-President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Block ': the National Alliance suggested that Al-Maliki has assumed the post of Vice-President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Block ': the National Alliance suggested that Al-Maliki has assumed the post of Vice-President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Block ': the National Alliance suggested that Al-Maliki has assumed the post of Vice-President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Block ': the National Alliance suggested that Al-Maliki has assumed the post of Vice-President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Block ': the National Alliance suggested that Al-Maliki has assumed the post of Vice-President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Block ': the National Alliance suggested that Al-Maliki has assumed the post of Vice-President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Block ': the National Alliance suggested that Al-Maliki has assumed the post of Vice-President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Block ': the National Alliance suggested that Al-Maliki has assumed the post of Vice-President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Block ': the National Alliance suggested that Al-Maliki has assumed the post of Vice-President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Block ': the National Alliance suggested that Al-Maliki has assumed the post of Vice-President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Block ': the National Alliance suggested that Al-Maliki has assumed the post of Vice-President of the Republic

Go down

Block ': the National Alliance suggested that Al-Maliki has assumed the post of Vice-President of the Republic Empty Block ': the National Alliance suggested that Al-Maliki has assumed the post of Vice-President of the Republic

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:39 pm

20 April 2014, 7: 16 pm

Treasures media – Baghdad

Statement block MP Salim Shawki, Sunday, the leaders of the National Alliance suggested that Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki has assumed the post of Vice-President of the Republic for his current assignment, he noted that Al-Maliki's still adamant about his position.

Shawki said in a press statement, "the" national coalition leaders began two days of meetings to resolve the Coalition's candidate for Prime Minister, "pointing out that" the coalition leaders suggested that Al-Maliki has assumed the post of Vice-President of the Republic in Exchange for ceding his post. "

Shawki said that "Maliki remains adamant about his position and stand by the post of Prime Minister, and no assignment as head of a coalition uniting reform while Osama Al-nujaifi waived his candidacy to the Presidency of Parliament and nominated himself for Vice President".

The leader of the Coalition United to fix Osama Al-nujaifi announced Thursday (July 3, 2014), to withdraw his candidacy to head the new Council of representatives, pointing out that Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki linked versus non-candidacy for Prime Minister for a third term, as he noted that change is a key demand of the National Alliance and the Kurdistan Alliance.

Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, Friday (July 4, 2014), it will never surrender the Prime Minister loyal to voters, in the State of law Coalition is the largest bloc.

The source revealed on the national reform movement, earlier on Sunday (July 20, 2014), the connections between elements of the national coalition to hold a meeting today to form the next Government.

The continuing differences within the Coalition to choose a Prime Minister for the next Government while the State still maintained by Nouri al-Maliki as Prime Minister, the other blocks within the coalition of the Liberal and rejects the nomination, as well as other blocks outside the Coalition continues its categorical rejection of Nouri al-Maliki as Prime Minister for the third session.

http://www.knoozmedia.net/?p=55252

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Block ': the National Alliance suggested that Al-Maliki has assumed the post of Vice-President of the Republic 2805820865  Block ': the National Alliance suggested that Al-Maliki has assumed the post of Vice-President of the Republic 2805820865  Block ': the National Alliance suggested that Al-Maliki has assumed the post of Vice-President of the Republic 2805820865  Block ': the National Alliance suggested that Al-Maliki has assumed the post of Vice-President of the Republic 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum