Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jaafari and Chalabi and al-Maliki and Hamoudi holding a meeting to choose the prime ministerial candidate I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jaafari and Chalabi and al-Maliki and Hamoudi holding a meeting to choose the prime ministerial candidate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jaafari and Chalabi and al-Maliki and Hamoudi holding a meeting to choose the prime ministerial candidate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jaafari and Chalabi and al-Maliki and Hamoudi holding a meeting to choose the prime ministerial candidate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jaafari and Chalabi and al-Maliki and Hamoudi holding a meeting to choose the prime ministerial candidate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jaafari and Chalabi and al-Maliki and Hamoudi holding a meeting to choose the prime ministerial candidate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jaafari and Chalabi and al-Maliki and Hamoudi holding a meeting to choose the prime ministerial candidate I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jaafari and Chalabi and al-Maliki and Hamoudi holding a meeting to choose the prime ministerial candidate I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jaafari and Chalabi and al-Maliki and Hamoudi holding a meeting to choose the prime ministerial candidate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jaafari and Chalabi and al-Maliki and Hamoudi holding a meeting to choose the prime ministerial candidate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jaafari and Chalabi and al-Maliki and Hamoudi holding a meeting to choose the prime ministerial candidate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jaafari and Chalabi and al-Maliki and Hamoudi holding a meeting to choose the prime ministerial candidate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jaafari and Chalabi and al-Maliki and Hamoudi holding a meeting to choose the prime ministerial candidate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jaafari and Chalabi and al-Maliki and Hamoudi holding a meeting to choose the prime ministerial candidate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jaafari and Chalabi and al-Maliki and Hamoudi holding a meeting to choose the prime ministerial candidate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jaafari and Chalabi and al-Maliki and Hamoudi holding a meeting to choose the prime ministerial candidate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jaafari and Chalabi and al-Maliki and Hamoudi holding a meeting to choose the prime ministerial candidate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jaafari and Chalabi and al-Maliki and Hamoudi holding a meeting to choose the prime ministerial candidate I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jaafari and Chalabi and al-Maliki and Hamoudi holding a meeting to choose the prime ministerial candidate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jaafari and Chalabi and al-Maliki and Hamoudi holding a meeting to choose the prime ministerial candidate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Jaafari and Chalabi and al-Maliki and Hamoudi holding a meeting to choose the prime ministerial candidate

Go down

Jaafari and Chalabi and al-Maliki and Hamoudi holding a meeting to choose the prime ministerial candidate Empty Jaafari and Chalabi and al-Maliki and Hamoudi holding a meeting to choose the prime ministerial candidate

Post by Ponee Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:52 pm

Jaafari and Chalabi and al-Maliki and Hamoudi holding a meeting to choose the prime ministerial candidate

07/20/2014

Jaafari and Chalabi and al-Maliki and Hamoudi holding a meeting to choose the prime ministerial candidate Rrrr

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - July 20: source revealed on Sunday, that will hopefully be an important meeting to be held today at the home of the President of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, in the presence of Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki and three important personalities within the coalition.

He added that "the President of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari will hold a meeting at his home, in the presence of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and the Iraqi National Congress leader Ahmed Chalabi and MP for the mass citizen Hamoudi," noting that "the meeting includes the selection of a candidate for prime minister in the new government and to provide his name to Parliament ".

The new House Speaker Salim al, had to adjourn the meeting to a third, on Wednesday, adding that "the parliament session will include a vote on the presidency of the Republic, in addition to the discussion of the general budget for the current year."
As pointed out that "the nomination for the presidency will be open to all citizens, starting tomorrow, Wednesday and for three days," noting that "the position of President of the Republic is not restricted to the political blocs." A finished. H

iraqpressagency.com
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum