Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead." I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead." I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead." I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead." I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead." I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead." I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead." I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead." I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead." I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead."

3 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead." Empty Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead."

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:03 pm

7-11-2014   Intel Guru Mnt Goat    ...we anxiously await for the next parliamentary session on Sunday July 13th.   All my intel sources from Iraq are telling me it is coming to an end  and the government is already decided upon and just waiting for the final voting process as a matter of formality. The plan now is to vote on all three presidencies during this next session.   He [Maliki] is gone!  He has voluntarily retired and can no longer be a threat to the process of building this new government.  As of June 14th his legitimate power as prime minister has ended.

So where is this RV heading this coming week?   All my intel sources are now telling me they plan to try again this weekend... Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead. I do not want to predict any dates or rates but I can say it does look very good for us next week to be at the banks if (remember I said “if”) Sunday’s session in parliament goes well and if their plan to form the government does not get interrupted.  I do not predict rates so I will not divulge what I know in this area since they can change and probably will. I will say the IQD market rate is above $3 and the IQN contract rates with China and Vietnam/China (VNN) are still very strong and there is plenty of money remaining in the buckets for our exchanges. 
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead." Empty Re: Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead."

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:13 pm

I can't wait to see how she explains her way out of this one....  Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead." 1656125192 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead." 2805820865  Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead." 2805820865  Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead." 2805820865  Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead." 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead." Empty Re: Mountain Goat is out of her mind as she claims, " Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead."

Post by HezekiaH Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:56 am

The plan is not to explain it but to just ignore it if it does not happen.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum