Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Real Dinar Pumper? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Real Dinar Pumper? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Real Dinar Pumper? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Real Dinar Pumper? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Real Dinar Pumper? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Real Dinar Pumper? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Real Dinar Pumper? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Real Dinar Pumper? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Real Dinar Pumper? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Real Dinar Pumper? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Real Dinar Pumper? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Real Dinar Pumper? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Real Dinar Pumper? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Real Dinar Pumper? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Real Dinar Pumper? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Real Dinar Pumper? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Real Dinar Pumper? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Real Dinar Pumper? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Real Dinar Pumper? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Real Dinar Pumper? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Real Dinar Pumper?

+7
Alchemist
ntvtexan
revenuerog
laurelei
dinargirlk
johnnydinaro
myblifeguard
11 posters

Go down

The Real Dinar Pumper? Empty The Real Dinar Pumper?

Post by myblifeguard Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:54 pm

Possibly the Real (and ONLY)Dinar Pumper…

Firstly, let me say; I have not read nor heard anyone take this position, so I will for no other reason than the fact it makes sense to me.

I have thought about those who benefit the most by utilizing a system of timed misinformation (false flags) directed to as many as possible that would encourage the greatest purchase of Iraq dinar for a purpose.

Globally, (excluding Iraq) the most benefit to be derived from the RV will be to the United States. As many have already stated, the United States has allegedly brokered a deal with Iraq to exchange oil at a rate touted to be six (6) dinar per barrel or in some forums $34.00/barrel.

Just for argument sake, assume the United States owns or controls 6 Trillion Iraq dinar due to combined UST ownership and what we turn in to the UST post RV. Also assume the RV takes place at $5.00 (just a guess not a rate)…

In this scenario the US will then control the equivalent of almost (1) Trillion barrels of Iraq oil to broker globally!

If the average price of oil is close to $90/barrel over the foreseeable future, the US stands to make a lot of money that can be used to offset the debt/deficit, share with global partners or simply carry on as they have been. There is no doubt that the US stands to gain trillions of dollars.

Now I pose the question; Does it benefit the United States government to; … 1) do whatever is necessary to encourage the purchase of dinar and, 2) drag the process out as long as possible.

Answer: A resounding YES and Intel gatherers with contacts (such as Okie, Dan and Tony et al) are the some of the very best conduits to utilize to achieve this end. It is like a “false flag” op in war.

This could easily be accomplished by government, or even banking contacts being given misinformation (a stream of half truths) from some level above them. These individuals then pass the information along to their contacts, people like Okie, Dan, Tony and other alleged dinar Intel gatherers.

Such misinformation would (as it already has) encourage continued purchasing of large amounts of dinar over a greater period of time, thereby benefiting the United States position more each day until some undisclosed “tipping point amount” of dinar is achieved.

Think about it, because, applying Occam’s razor, it makes sense to me, how about you…?

Myblifeguard
7/15/11

myblifeguard

Back to top Go down

The Real Dinar Pumper? Empty Re: The Real Dinar Pumper?

Post by johnnydinaro Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:59 pm

Bulls-eye! Direct hit! Right on target!

Just like the US cannot tax China but they still collect "tax" from China. How?

The US intentionally devalues the dollar 5% which in effect is a 5% "tax" on China's US holdings.

Nice job, my good friend!

Peace,

Eagle Has Landed.

Last edited by johnnydinaro on Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

johnnydinaro

Back to top Go down

Post by dinargirlk Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:26 pm

MYBLifeguard - that is an EXCELLENT conclusion you've drawn. Not just plausible - but probably more than likely the real truth. In the "big picture" - every IQD converted dollar will (tentatively) be taxable dollars also. In many many ways it is in the Gov'ts best interest to pump!

As for Occam's razor - great addition and very pertinent - but more than likely WAY over the heads of the majority of this crowd. (My apologies to those who are familiar with the deduction.)

Thanks for your post! Go RV!!

dinargirlk

Back to top Go down

Post by laurelei Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:48 pm

I agree that this could definitely be the reason for the delay of the RV. I hadn't really thought of this before, thanks for the great post!

laurelei

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:01 pm

Hey...I are smart to....I already knewed what Occam's razor was....My Uncle Occam was a real good barber
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ntvtexan Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:22 pm

This stands with my belief of the CBI "Auctions" we were told to watch, and when they reach '0' then it will RV....HOWEVER !

My thoughts on this were not the CBI auctions reaching ZERO so much, but the amounts of Dinar sales INSIDE THE U.S. reaching ZERO...Banks Suspect , Traders, Sellers, etc. !!!

All to line this Twisted Evil Administration's pockets Twisted Evil with taxes for his buddies ! Twisted Evil

So just stop buying for a couple of weeks :evil: , and let them know we're finally onto their 🐷 pathetic little TAX game ! 🐷

lol! lol! But AFTER I sell crybaby 10 Mill crybaby so I can pay some bills ! lol! lol!
ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:45 pm

myblifeguard wrote:Possibly the Real (and ONLY)Dinar Pumper…

Firstly, let me say; I have not read nor heard anyone take this position, so I will for no other reason than the fact it makes sense to me.

I have thought about those who benefit the most by utilizing a system of timed misinformation (false flags) directed to as many as possible that would encourage the greatest purchase of Iraq dinar for a purpose.

Globally, (excluding Iraq) the most benefit to be derived from the RV will be to the United States. As many have already stated, the United States has allegedly brokered a deal with Iraq to exchange oil at a rate touted to be six (6) dinar per barrel or in some forums $34.00/barrel.

Just for argument sake, assume the United States owns or controls 6 Trillion Iraq dinar due to combined UST ownership and what we turn in to the UST post RV. Also assume the RV takes place at $5.00 (just a guess not a rate)…

In this scenario the US will then control the equivalent of almost (1) Trillion barrels of Iraq oil to broker globally!

If the average price of oil is close to $90/barrel over the foreseeable future, the US stands to make a lot of money that can be used to offset the debt/deficit, share with global partners or simply carry on as they have been. There is no doubt that the US stands to gain trillions of dollars.

Now I pose the question; Does it benefit the United States government to; … 1) do whatever is necessary to encourage the purchase of dinar and, 2) drag the process out as long as possible.

Answer: A resounding YES and Intel gatherers with contacts (such as Okie, Dan and Tony et al) are the some of the very best conduits to utilize to achieve this end. It is like a “false flag” op in war.

This could easily be accomplished by government, or even banking contacts being given misinformation (a stream of half truths) from some level above them. These individuals then pass the information along to their contacts, people like Okie, Dan, Tony and other alleged dinar Intel gatherers.

Such misinformation would (as it already has) encourage continued purchasing of large amounts of dinar over a greater period of time, thereby benefiting the United States position more each day until some undisclosed “tipping point amount” of dinar is achieved.

Think about it, because, applying Occam’s razor, it makes sense to me, how about you…?

Myblifeguard
7/15/11

I like thought process, and there may be some truth to it. However, if the US wanted to promote IQD sales, it would be easier without senators and congress folks saying this has no legitimacy. Further the media could carefully put out a few special interest stories on the Dinar.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:01 pm

I believe this has been 'known' for quite some time but not many have wanted to admit to themselves that they had been 'taken'. I mean, what better way to force feed propoganda than to use a ready made network of internet sites based on putting out information to a hungry group of fish, all swimming in the same barrel? No need to look outside the barrel for more fish to shoot, much easier to turn those crappies into piranhas just by mentioning a higher and higher rate along with a weekly date.

One part of this scenario that has always confused me though is the reserve/layaway aspect. Noone but the Dealers themselves make any money from those and so I am surprised that TPTB wouldn't have shut those down a long time ago, making people purchase physical dinar. All of this truly brings into doubt what the rate will actually be, if and when an RV ever does occur. Almost makes you wonder if Iraq even exists or if it's just a myth on the internet. affraid
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:20 pm

[[/quote]I like thought process, and there may be some truth to it. However, if the US wanted to promote IQD sales, it would be easier without senators and congress folks saying this has no legitimacy. Further the media could carefully put out a few special interest stories on the Dinar.[/quote]

This would make more sense to me as well. NOW, what originally seemed to be a pretty good "risk"investment is now sounding more like a long running reel from the Sunday comic strips anymore. The facts, if there are ANY, at this point are so muddied in the waters that it ALL needs to settle to the bottom of the pond so to speak so we can separate the hype-lie from verified-fact. The fact of the matter is we may be in the "window" but Iraq is still not fully up and running as a GOI all on its own, CHPT 7 is still NOT TOTALLY lifted even though much as been said toward the final "lifting" of it, and the HCL is finally thrown on the table but was it really all signed off on yet?!....Not much fact swimming around right now so time frames are all we have in these swirling waters of intel that keeps baiting all us fishies with LOL ...I have been going "HMMMM" for weeks now...! AND NO I AM NOT BASHING! If you just take a look at our running topic lists we are all throwing out so much other "stuff to chat about" because there just hasnt been any good meat to pound on and pull apart to verify lately. ...just my speculative opinion so please deem it as such and dont throw things at me please! ❤ :flower:
Psalm85:13
Psalm85:13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Txbrand Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:32 am

Are all senators saying its not legitimate ?
Txbrand
Txbrand

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkid Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:37 am

Not at all. Some senators and Congressmen are on board and invested themselves.

wizkid

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum