Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny??? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny??? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny??? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny??? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny???

2 posters

Go down

Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny??? Empty Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny???

Post by Ssmith Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:59 pm

Could this be the beginning of a revolt?

Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq for CNN: Despite the events we have enough to support our currency

What exchange rate? 1166.00 ?

MY Question Exactly !!

Here we are since early in the year being told a thousand times it is impossible to go past July 1 .  what people cannot get through their thick skulls is when people say this is a Back wall,,,    noway we could ever go beyond that date.

People are hanging on out here by a thread in life.  They are exhausted, worn out, desperate in life right now,,, for real.  They have barely hung on to today ,their HOPE has been shredded over and over and over  and then you tell them this is absolutely most likely the last call ever like this..........   They just emptied their checking account again this month after a full blown battle to pay this months bills.  Recent job loss,  See!    This is why the lady from New York city was saying what she was saying.

Her friends are falling apart all around her,  she doesn't know what to do,, or say.  she keeps saying what is being said as she listens   and now she looks and sounds like a complete FOOL  and now she feels like one too!  

As a boss , on many many jobs, if I had ever built my employees hopes up like this only to Drop them like Lead balloons  and then Blame them for believing me,

I know if I am building those Guys up!   I am responsible for that.  I owe them an apology for letting their Hopes rise higher than my knowledge.  Yes we are all ADULTS,   Adults take responsibility for what you say out loud to others too.  Sometimes I have to admit  I lead you astray and I am SORRY please forgive me I am doing the Best I can.   I am going to try in the future to be better at the way I project!   So can't Blame them for getting excited with me.  But when it is Wrong and I got my information Wrong, 
even though it wasn't my fault it is still my responsibility if I communicated it.

At least that is the way it works out here in the real World.  and if I make that mistake enough   , well then you know what happens out here.  We lose our place.

If I do not have the Goods to back it  you never let them think they'll have a job next month when we do not have the Contract yet.   It is a thousand times worse to lead them on thinking they have something when they don't for sure.  Better to say we have not Won the Contract!  We are trying.  But it is very likely we will never win the Contract and you guys may have to get another job.  that is better!!!

I guess my conclusion is nobody should be angry at somebody cause their hurting,  cause they had such High  Hopes dashed on the Rocks again.  There is a reason they Got those High Hopes!

Somebody said they should have them!

Lets be forgiving and gentle with each other from the source to the receiving end.   I understand both sides.  I myself am one who is going through it   " BIG TIME!!!!!! "  But like  Tony says; "you have to go through to get to it!!!"

God help all of us,,,,,,,  in another 10 days without God's Help my life is screwed!  I have been hoping for this for almost 6 years.   
                         God help us all!!!!

We have their answer.
1. Don't need PM to RV.
2. We're in the window now.
3. RI getting "stale." Either RV or release installed RI already at banks worldwide.
4. Parliament seated.

Be confident it can't be too much longer.

Apparently the GOI is NOT completely seated! What about the three presidents and the PM? Without them in place, the GOI is not complete.
Furthermore, by Iraq's own constitution they had 15 days to seat their government after the clock started ticking June 15/16. What happened?
Add to the incomplete GOI the mysterious 'national holiday' called on the very day the ISX was set to begin trading on international platforms and you have to ask, what's going on? 
Everything SEEMED to be lining up for a great July 1, but now what can we expect? They don't honor their own constitution. They seem not to honor contracts/agreements with the international community. Business as usual. Little progress evident.
While I still hope and expect some kind of revaluation, I'm losing hope that any information given to Tony and DC can be trusted! I didn't say they couldn't be trusted, but that their sources become less trustworthy with every 'shut window of opportunity'.
(For you who police the threads, I'm not being negative. I AM observing what Iraq IS doing and how Tony and DC continue to pass along rv information that doesn't pan out. I hate the position this puts them and us in.
Please don't tell me it's time to step away, or to go on with my life. I am living my life, and this investment is an important part of my life and future. I do not depend on the rv, but I have God-given plans for use of the lion's share of the profits. So, YES, I am very interested and anxious to begin with these plans.)
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny??? Empty Re: Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny???

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:47 am

I assume this is a post from Phoney's place ... working from memory on the time line here but ...

1) The government IS seated. They all took the oath today before the bickering started.
2) They then have 30 days to choose the president and 2 VPs.
3) The President then has 15 days to nominate a PM
4) The PM then has 30 days to fill the cabinet. 

Those people need to educate themselves instead of relying on Phoney Baloney and his cronies to "educate" them. Too bad they'll never read this as he instructs all his loyal minions to stay away from other boards lest they become "confused." 

omgtony    Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny??? 2322496710  Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny??? 2322496710  Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny??? 2322496710  Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny??? 2322496710

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny??? 2805820865  Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny??? 2805820865  Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny??? 2805820865  Could This Be The Start of a Mutiny??? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum