Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Millionday says,  it appears that a market economy is happening" I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday says,  it appears that a market economy is happening" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday says,  it appears that a market economy is happening" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday says,  it appears that a market economy is happening" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday says,  it appears that a market economy is happening" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday says,  it appears that a market economy is happening" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday says,  it appears that a market economy is happening" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday says,  it appears that a market economy is happening" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday says,  it appears that a market economy is happening" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday says,  it appears that a market economy is happening" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday says,  it appears that a market economy is happening" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday says,  it appears that a market economy is happening" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday says,  it appears that a market economy is happening" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday says,  it appears that a market economy is happening" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday says,  it appears that a market economy is happening" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday says,  it appears that a market economy is happening" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday says,  it appears that a market economy is happening" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday says,  it appears that a market economy is happening" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday says,  it appears that a market economy is happening" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday says,  it appears that a market economy is happening" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday says, it appears that a market economy is happening"

Go down

Millionday says,  it appears that a market economy is happening" Empty Millionday says, it appears that a market economy is happening"

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:03 am

06/28/2014

Welcome To Friday Night News Time With Millionday!

[millionday] here we go  THIS IS TO ADVANCE WITH THE ECONOMIC REFORM

Represents a continuation of the flow of food and goods of various border crossing points south and east, as well as the concerted efforts of government and the private sector in reducing the high prices is an important factor at the moment to install the pillars of the economy of the community and spared the shocks and reduce influenced by the circumstances in which passes out of the country.

[millionday] In this context adviser said the Iraqi Institute for Economic Reform, Dr. Ahmed al-Husseini said the possibility of traders transform places the introduction of goods from ports north and west to the ports south and east of Iraq to ensure the flow of supplies of food and strive to meet local market needs them. confirmed Husseini told (morning ) that he does not fears of rising prices in the markets for the existence of the plan followed by the Council of Ministers in collaboration with the Ministry of Commerce and the fight against economic crime, which resulted from the stabilization of food prices.
~~~

[millionday] NOTE --- the prices of food and goods are not an issue due to --- THE UPCOMING STABALIZATION

[millionday] note -- kind of looks like the ports are ok -- love it

[millionday] , and pointed out that the obligations of big dealers with the government under the contracts for the supply of shares is also providing food nor fears exposure to the scarcity in the market, because they would come from outlets other customs,

noting that some of the material may go up their due to the change points of Transportation what carries an additional charge. , adding that Iraq has the feature of multiple ports, customs and the border with the neighboring countries that give it flexibility in the introduction of goods merchants,

confirming the possibility of the introduction of goods from other ports such as ports in Basra or airlifted requires providing private jets shipped into the country.

[millionday] note -- the type of logistics is part of the overhead of business which then goes to the consumer -- it is part of business -- if it comes from a long way away and is not part of what is offered in your climate -- it costs more --

millionday] note -- customs in working order and that would also mean tariff when it is not a free zone agreement of course

[millionday] Stressing that the provinces of the south and the Middle Euphrates are stable economically. confirms the General Customs Authority Iraq's possession of about 14 centers a customs distributed between border crossing points and the free zones and air port "international airport in Baghdad,"

in addition to implementing offshore in the ports of Umm Qasr and Khor Al-Zubair and the rest are distributed by a single port on the border Jordan is Trebil and three ports on the Syrian border is the newborn and the existing and Rabia and port Abraham on the Turkish border and Mundhiriyah on the Iranian border and Arar on the Saudi border and Safwan on the Kuwaiti border. was Trebil port has seen two days before the entry of 250 trucks coming from Jordan to Iraq.

[millionday] note -- it appears that a market economy is happening -- hmmm must not be a very successful group of terrorists

[millionday] Elsewhere continue Ministry of Commerce efforts in the production and distribution of flour and naturally and streamlined. T said.

Engineers on Shenawa director mill session of the General Company for Grain Processing, Ministry of Commerce that the work in this mill based in order to provide flour which constitute sustenance President of the citizen,

adding that this mill is one of the largest mills in the country where the annual production capacity of about 400 000 tons per day. He explained that the production is distributed in most areas of the capital Baghdad and covers 395 agent foodstuffs, revealing that

[millionday] the mill in the process of conducting the development and modernization on the mechanism of production to reach its production capacity to about 600 tons per day.

pointed to the possibility of the production of flour to zero in addition to the daily production of flour ration because of its of modern equipment, especially flour zero.

And the amounts of processed flour in the mill for the period from 27/5 until 06.23.2014 more than five thousand tons was distributed among agents in all areas of the capital Baghdad.

[millionday] so as we see -- production is in the works and this is encouraging -- very

[millionday] oh and wow do they like flour smile

[millionday] note -- the huge point is the many ports for the market Iraq has -- huge huge

[millionday] let me say this  --   there is more money going into Iraq and also the investors are also encouraged as we see in this report -- follow the money -- no one puts money they dont have with no return in the future and they are at a greater position of knowledge i would say

[millionday] Fatlawi despite the end of the project of harvest (USAID) funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development and implemented in collaboration with the Organization of ICARDA, but the discussion and cooperation is still going on with this organization and the rest of the international organizations having jurisdiction for the development of the agricultural sector, according to art dealer of the Ministry of d . Mehdi ligature Qaisi.

[millionday] note -- international support for agriculture shows that they will be gaining

[millionday] said Qaisi "morning": that these organizations will enable the agricultural sector to assume advanced degrees from science and open the agreed cooperation in the exchange of experiences and continue Pttoiralaml joint between the ministry and international organizations, pointing out that it will achieve breakthroughs in increasing production and advancing the development of through global networking and technology transfer in this sector.

[millionday] should be noted that the agricultural sector is undergoing a good level of crop production strategy, such as wheat, barley, Iraq stands today on the threshold of self-sufficiency after the adoption of the results of scientific research and transfer of the reality on the ground and continued cooperation with international organizations and access to scientific experiments in order to activating the agricultural work and enrich the food basket of local products.

[millionday] that my friends shows growth and independence and also gov support and private sector support to gain their own market -- huge huge in the health of an economy and a country

[millionday] not much to add so i will be back with more

[millionday] now let me say this -- if recovery was not expected from the terroristic attacks -- this encouraging info would not be reported on Reuters

[millionday] Farah pumice confirm the reports and experiences of Iraq to its potential and its full commitment to repay foreign debt enhances the increase fiscal revenue that came from the high volume of oil exports, which recently reached 2.6 million barrels per day.

Despite the fall in the price of the Iraqi bonds to 87 cents per dollar - according to a report by Reuters - but that investors and bond holders have made ​​a profit over the perceptions of the existence of insurance for five years in order to ensure payment in the event of a debt restructuring.

[millionday] note -- bonds were used to ensure repayment of debt

[millionday] to mature in 2028 and before of course if able

[millionday] In this regard, said economic expert, Dr. Majid picture: that Iraq continuously pay its debts Foreign Trade amounting to 20 million dollars, adding that the benefits of it will enter into repayment in 2020 is also due to expire shot on all the bonds in 2028.

added picture in a statement (morning): that there are debts unsettled amount in the highest estimates two billion and 500 000 dollars which is not resolved so far has been flying suits, what calls to make sure they are correct If they are correct to be paid under the terms of the Paris Club.

[millionday] He said Iraq's only commercial debt bonds, which continuously pay them, stressing that the financial resources of Iraq rises over its ability to repay the debt are growing as Iraq has not been without its financial obligations in terms of debt repayment.

Iraq will pay the benefits of it, amounting to 5.8 percent, I do not think that Iraq will fall reimbursed because of its financial resources increasing and continuous from its oil exports,

which amounted to 2.6 million barrels, stressing that the reputation enjoyed by Iraq to pay its debts reputation came through repaid debt of Kuwait and other countries, according to the Paris Club or to the trade creditors are continuous and systematic.

[millionday] note -- THEY ARE ACTUALLY SAYING THAT IRAQ BONDS WILL GAIN IN VALUE -- MONEY WILL BE MADE -- HUGE HUGE NEWS

[millionday] confirmed that the picture of Iraqi funds are now protected by the central bank as a deal with five central banks of the five countries give protection to the funds of the Central As long as the bank continued to work as a body independent of the government.

claims new commercial debt of which went by the statute of limitations in time and some of them claims malicious and untrue and without identity documents and other division took a ruling categorically repayment, but there is disagreement about the payment because he must be in accordance with the Paris Club

millionday] note a disagreement in payments or holding is not unusual -- do they support the bonds agreement or the paris club arrangement but the point is money will be paid and made -- very nice

[millionday] lets look at the rest of this to help us understand

[millionday] , the report indicates The size of the debt for bonds of Iraq, which was launched in 2006 to restructure the business debt is relatively small and amounted to 2.7 billion dollars.

in the same context, said economic expert, Dr. appearance of Mohammed Saleh: that the efficiency of Iraq's financial high, as it has the capacity to fulfill its debts.

said in a statement (morning ) that some creditors have rulings lawsuit to satisfy the debt to 100 percent and their numbers are unknown, but they do not pose a threat, and at the same time sizeable, especially

[millionday] note -- so CBI is not concerned of the repayment and feels as though they can complete with all agreements --

[millionday] as the country paid the bulk of them. confirmed that Iraqi funds are protected self with the CBI being an independent institution which gives him strength respect in international forums for central banks. Among the funds with the central bank is not commercial,

but backup represents the cover of the coin or related processes, so deal specificity of the subject of immunities on the money, as it has immunity implied.

Salih noted that the rest of the reserves of the Central Bank in other countries deposited and managed by central banks provide protection for Iraq's money since 2007, so it is not easy to attack by the creditors.

[millionday] so CBI is stating that they are like any other central bank and have protection implied and there anyway -- they are being very encouraging in their points and abilities

[puttright] big smiles...follow the money...we are about to be paid...big smiles

[millionday] the confidence coming from them is very encouraging -- they feel empowered in their abilities and that comes from the steps they have taken and the position they have -- love it

millionday] here we go  --Escalated the political movement of the blocks parliamentary immediately following the Presidential Decree required on Tuesday,

the date of the first session of the Parliament in 2014. Kurdistan and united they hasten install the names of candidates to take over the presidential office, which has become the norm traditionally each party,

[millionday] NOTE -- THAT IS JULY 1ST

[Pablo] There's that date again.

[millionday] while postponed the National Alliance to resolve its candidate until after the first session of parliament despite the fact that the rule of law which is the largest parliamentary bloc within the coalition and outside proved to name its candidate.

spite of interactions and intersections political dominated the scene for some time is considerable, but there is a political consensus on the need to attend the hearing , which he attributed some to what entails the first session of the privileges of the members of the new deputies.

millionday] National Alliance and the words of MP for the rule of law Abbas al-Bayati said that the alliance postponed the resolution of naming its candidate for prime minister until after the first session, while stressing that the candidate state The only law is Nouri al-Maliki.

Bayati said that "other parties in the coalition did not provide their candidates for Hsmanm within the alliance," adding that the coalition has formed a committee to contact the other parties to agree on some steps. was Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said earlier that he would attend the first session of the Council of new House of Representatives, stressing the need to fill the gaps in the political process.

[millionday] NOTE -- remember that until another is in place the working is still in place -- so we have no idea of knowing until they complete the naming --- even though the country will move forward

[millionday] called the MP for the rule of law Abboud al-Issawi everyone to attend the meeting, noting that the Iraqi politicians to form a line repel political stands generally terrorism.

and MP in his statement the "morning" that "held the first session is necessary under these difficult circumstances in which the country ", declaring readiness of the National Alliance as a whole to attend.

felt that attendance is not attended to label the President of the Council and his two deputies, but to attend in order to emphasize the sovereignty of the nation also urged al-Issawi on the need to form a government shortly in order to consolidate the principles of work Democratic and strengthen the pillars of the country and work on non-dividing also like enemies.

[millionday] note -- the constitution is democratic and must be followed -- we saw today the highest of religious leaders asking for these positions to be named on time

millionday] here is more from all parties and how important they find this meeting

[millionday] agreed MP for the Liberal block of quitting with his former coalition, demanding that all the political blocs to attend the first session without hesitation.

and MP in his speech for the "morning", the need to move the political blocs in alliances in order to mature the national government restore Iraq to put and end the war against Daash, a coalition united for reform, announced his intention to attend the first session of the new parliament after it confirmed that its leader, Osama Najafi is the candidate first and last for the presidency of the Council of Representatives at its third session.

[millionday] press statement >> Quoting Coalition leader Mohammed Khalidi, was quoted as saying in a press statement: "The coalition united reform will attend the first session of the House of Representatives scheduled for next Tuesday approved the first of July to form the next government in the event of agreed other blocs to attend» noting that "dialogues and meetings are still going on to form the next government».

millionday] note -- here is what the kurds are saying

[millionday] Though excluding the Kurdistan Alliance for the hearing under the current circumstances and preoccupation with the National Alliance events security and lack of readiness to provide the prime ministerial candidate, but he revealed named four candidates for the presidency of the Republic. said the Kurdistan Alliance MP Khalil Mahma in a press statement:

"The Kurdistan Alliance has four candidates for the presidency of the Republic, "noting that" these candidates will be displayed on the Kurdistan Regional Parliament to choose one of them to be the candidate of the Kurdistan Alliance in the Iraqi parliament ».

[millionday] note -- so they plan on bringing a name as well -- smile

[millionday] the oldest that we have heard so much about named --- On the participation of the Kurds in the parliament session scheduled Khalil said that "the presence of the Kurdistan Alliance, it is linked to the presence of other political blocs have». Issued presidency a decree last Thursday,

called on the new parliament to hold its first session next Tuesday approved the first of July to form the next government, while the Electoral Commission announced the winning candidate Mehdi al-Hafez president of the parliament session as the eldest among the 328 winners, according to the stipulated by the Constitution.

millionday] note -- more progress -- love it

[millionday] was the legal expert Tareq Harb expected to be attending the House of Representatives session of the new parliament first wide, likely, however, that "the first session devoted to swearing and the consequent diversion winning candidate in the elections to the Deputy Member of Parliament Maimknh of obtaining parliamentary privileges.

[millionday] He added in a statement, said that "the parliament session will meet the legal requirements if attended by 165 members and over as a majority of the members of the House of Representatives in accordance with Article 23 of the Rules of Procedure,"

pointing out that "the first task performed by the parliament in its first session are sworn to be later election of the Speaker and his two deputies.

[millionday] so as we see in this report and many others they seem to be respecting their constitution and that is great progress  --  Progress is what we love at dinarupdates.com

[Pablo] What is the National Alliance saying when they are not giving their nominee until after the first session? Don't they have to on Tues?

millionday] yes they are saying they will on july 1st due to security issues so that they are not at risk

Pablo] Ahh.   Okay.

[swan2013] are they afraid to give their name for fear of them getting killed?

[Pablo] Lol, probablyswan2013] just saw her answer thanks

[millionday] there is a lot of harm and killing going on -- the risk of all gov officials is very real and yes they obviously would be afraid of harm or attacks of family and the named

Millionday Friday Night News  Pat 1
06/28/2014

Millionday News 6/27/14  Part 1

Welcome To Friday Night News Time With Millionday!

[millionday] here we go  THIS IS TO ADVANCE WITH THE ECONOMIC REFORM

Represents a continuation of the flow of food and goods of various border crossing points south and east, as well as the concerted efforts of government and the private sector in reducing the high prices is an important factor at the moment to install the pillars of the economy of the community and spared the shocks and reduce influenced by the circumstances in which passes out of the country.

[millionday] In this context adviser said the Iraqi Institute for Economic Reform, Dr. Ahmed al-Husseini said the possibility of traders transform places the introduction of goods from ports north and west to the ports south and east of Iraq to ensure the flow of supplies of food and strive to meet local market needs them. confirmed Husseini told (morning ) that he does not fears of rising prices in the markets for the existence of the plan followed by the Council of Ministers in collaboration with the Ministry of Commerce and the fight against economic crime, which resulted from the stabilization of food prices.
~~~

[millionday] NOTE --- the prices of food and goods are not an issue due to --- THE UPCOMING STABALIZATION

[millionday] note -- kind of looks like the ports are ok -- love it

[millionday] , and pointed out that the obligations of big dealers with the government under the contracts for the supply of shares is also providing food nor fears exposure to the scarcity in the market, because they would come from outlets other customs,

noting that some of the material may go up their due to the change points of Transportation what carries an additional charge. , adding that Iraq has the feature of multiple ports, customs and the border with the neighboring countries that give it flexibility in the introduction of goods merchants,

confirming the possibility of the introduction of goods from other ports such as ports in Basra or airlifted requires providing private jets shipped into the country.

[millionday] note -- the type of logistics is part of the overhead of business which then goes to the consumer -- it is part of business -- if it comes from a long way away and is not part of what is offered in your climate -- it costs more --

millionday] note -- customs in working order and that would also mean tariff when it is not a free zone agreement of course

[millionday] Stressing that the provinces of the south and the Middle Euphrates are stable economically. confirms the General Customs Authority Iraq's possession of about 14 centers a customs distributed between border crossing points and the free zones and air port "international airport in Baghdad,"

in addition to implementing offshore in the ports of Umm Qasr and Khor Al-Zubair and the rest are distributed by a single port on the border Jordan is Trebil and three ports on the Syrian border is the newborn and the existing and Rabia and port Abraham on the Turkish border and Mundhiriyah on the Iranian border and Arar on the Saudi border and Safwan on the Kuwaiti border. was Trebil port has seen two days before the entry of 250 trucks coming from Jordan to Iraq.

[millionday] note -- it appears that a market economy is happening -- hmmm must not be a very successful group of terrorists

[millionday] Elsewhere continue Ministry of Commerce efforts in the production and distribution of flour and naturally and streamlined. T said.

Engineers on Shenawa director mill session of the General Company for Grain Processing, Ministry of Commerce that the work in this mill based in order to provide flour which constitute sustenance President of the citizen,

adding that this mill is one of the largest mills in the country where the annual production capacity of about 400 000 tons per day. He explained that the production is distributed in most areas of the capital Baghdad and covers 395 agent foodstuffs, revealing that

[millionday] the mill in the process of conducting the development and modernization on the mechanism of production to reach its production capacity to about 600 tons per day.

pointed to the possibility of the production of flour to zero in addition to the daily production of flour ration because of its of modern equipment, especially flour zero.

And the amounts of processed flour in the mill for the period from 27/5 until 06.23.2014 more than five thousand tons was distributed among agents in all areas of the capital Baghdad.

[millionday] so as we see -- production is in the works and this is encouraging -- very

[millionday] oh and wow do they like flour smile

[millionday] note -- the huge point is the many ports for the market Iraq has -- huge huge

[millionday] let me say this  --   there is more money going into Iraq and also the investors are also encouraged as we see in this report -- follow the money -- no one puts money they dont have with no return in the future and they are at a greater position of knowledge i would say

[millionday] Fatlawi despite the end of the project of harvest (USAID) funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development and implemented in collaboration with the Organization of ICARDA, but the discussion and cooperation is still going on with this organization and the rest of the international organizations having jurisdiction for the development of the agricultural sector, according to art dealer of the Ministry of d . Mehdi ligature Qaisi.

[millionday] note -- international support for agriculture shows that they will be gaining

[millionday] said Qaisi "morning": that these organizations will enable the agricultural sector to assume advanced degrees from science and open the agreed cooperation in the exchange of experiences and continue Pttoiralaml joint between the ministry and international organizations, pointing out that it will achieve breakthroughs in increasing production and advancing the development of through global networking and technology transfer in this sector.

[millionday] should be noted that the agricultural sector is undergoing a good level of crop production strategy, such as wheat, barley, Iraq stands today on the threshold of self-sufficiency after the adoption of the results of scientific research and transfer of the reality on the ground and continued cooperation with international organizations and access to scientific experiments in order to activating the agricultural work and enrich the food basket of local products.

[millionday] that my friends shows growth and independence and also gov support and private sector support to gain their own market -- huge huge in the health of an economy and a country

[millionday] not much to add so i will be back with more

[millionday] now let me say this -- if recovery was not expected from the terroristic attacks -- this encouraging info would not be reported on Reuters

[millionday] Farah pumice confirm the reports and experiences of Iraq to its potential and its full commitment to repay foreign debt enhances the increase fiscal revenue that came from the high volume of oil exports, which recently reached 2.6 million barrels per day.

Despite the fall in the price of the Iraqi bonds to 87 cents per dollar - according to a report by Reuters - but that investors and bond holders have made ​​a profit over the perceptions of the existence of insurance for five years in order to ensure payment in the event of a debt restructuring.

[millionday] note -- bonds were used to ensure repayment of debt

[millionday] to mature in 2028 and before of course if able

[millionday] In this regard, said economic expert, Dr. Majid picture: that Iraq continuously pay its debts Foreign Trade amounting to 20 million dollars, adding that the benefits of it will enter into repayment in 2020 is also due to expire shot on all the bonds in 2028.

added picture in a statement (morning): that there are debts unsettled amount in the highest estimates two billion and 500 000 dollars which is not resolved so far has been flying suits, what calls to make sure they are correct If they are correct to be paid under the terms of the Paris Club.

[millionday] He said Iraq's only commercial debt bonds, which continuously pay them, stressing that the financial resources of Iraq rises over its ability to repay the debt are growing as Iraq has not been without its financial obligations in terms of debt repayment.

Iraq will pay the benefits of it, amounting to 5.8 percent, I do not think that Iraq will fall reimbursed because of its financial resources increasing and continuous from its oil exports,

which amounted to 2.6 million barrels, stressing that the reputation enjoyed by Iraq to pay its debts reputation came through repaid debt of Kuwait and other countries, according to the Paris Club or to the trade creditors are continuous and systematic.

[millionday] note -- THEY ARE ACTUALLY SAYING THAT IRAQ BONDS WILL GAIN IN VALUE -- MONEY WILL BE MADE -- HUGE HUGE NEWS

[millionday] confirmed that the picture of Iraqi funds are now protected by the central bank as a deal with five central banks of the five countries give protection to the funds of the Central As long as the bank continued to work as a body independent of the government.

claims new commercial debt of which went by the statute of limitations in time and some of them claims malicious and untrue and without identity documents and other division took a ruling categorically repayment, but there is disagreement about the payment because he must be in accordance with the Paris Club

millionday] note a disagreement in payments or holding is not unusual -- do they support the bonds agreement or the paris club arrangement but the point is money will be paid and made -- very nice

[millionday] lets look at the rest of this to help us understand

[millionday] , the report indicates The size of the debt for bonds of Iraq, which was launched in 2006 to restructure the business debt is relatively small and amounted to 2.7 billion dollars.

in the same context, said economic expert, Dr. appearance of Mohammed Saleh: that the efficiency of Iraq's financial high, as it has the capacity to fulfill its debts.

said in a statement (morning ) that some creditors have rulings lawsuit to satisfy the debt to 100 percent and their numbers are unknown, but they do not pose a threat, and at the same time sizeable, especially

[millionday] note -- so CBI is not concerned of the repayment and feels as though they can complete with all agreements --

[millionday] as the country paid the bulk of them. confirmed that Iraqi funds are protected self with the CBI being an independent institution which gives him strength respect in international forums for central banks. Among the funds with the central bank is not commercial,

but backup represents the cover of the coin or related processes, so deal specificity of the subject of immunities on the money, as it has immunity implied.

Salih noted that the rest of the reserves of the Central Bank in other countries deposited and managed by central banks provide protection for Iraq's money since 2007, so it is not easy to attack by the creditors.

[millionday] so CBI is stating that they are like any other central bank and have protection implied and there anyway -- they are being very encouraging in their points and abilities

[puttright] big smiles...follow the money...we are about to be paid...big smiles

[millionday] the confidence coming from them is very encouraging -- they feel empowered in their abilities and that comes from the steps they have taken and the position they have -- love it

millionday] here we go  --Escalated the political movement of the blocks parliamentary immediately following the Presidential Decree required on Tuesday,

the date of the first session of the Parliament in 2014. Kurdistan and united they hasten install the names of candidates to take over the presidential office, which has become the norm traditionally each party,

[millionday] NOTE -- THAT IS JULY 1ST

[Pablo] There's that date again.

[millionday] while postponed the National Alliance to resolve its candidate until after the first session of parliament despite the fact that the rule of law which is the largest parliamentary bloc within the coalition and outside proved to name its candidate.

spite of interactions and intersections political dominated the scene for some time is considerable, but there is a political consensus on the need to attend the hearing , which he attributed some to what entails the first session of the privileges of the members of the new deputies.

millionday] National Alliance and the words of MP for the rule of law Abbas al-Bayati said that the alliance postponed the resolution of naming its candidate for prime minister until after the first session, while stressing that the candidate state The only law is Nouri al-Maliki.

Bayati said that "other parties in the coalition did not provide their candidates for Hsmanm within the alliance," adding that the coalition has formed a committee to contact the other parties to agree on some steps. was Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said earlier that he would attend the first session of the Council of new House of Representatives, stressing the need to fill the gaps in the political process.

[millionday] NOTE -- remember that until another is in place the working is still in place -- so we have no idea of knowing until they complete the naming --- even though the country will move forward

[millionday] called the MP for the rule of law Abboud al-Issawi everyone to attend the meeting, noting that the Iraqi politicians to form a line repel political stands generally terrorism.

and MP in his statement the "morning" that "held the first session is necessary under these difficult circumstances in which the country ", declaring readiness of the National Alliance as a whole to attend.

felt that attendance is not attended to label the President of the Council and his two deputies, but to attend in order to emphasize the sovereignty of the nation also urged al-Issawi on the need to form a government shortly in order to consolidate the principles of work Democratic and strengthen the pillars of the country and work on non-dividing also like enemies.

[millionday] note -- the constitution is democratic and must be followed -- we saw today the highest of religious leaders asking for these positions to be named on time

millionday] here is more from all parties and how important they find this meeting

[millionday] agreed MP for the Liberal block of quitting with his former coalition, demanding that all the political blocs to attend the first session without hesitation.

and MP in his speech for the "morning", the need to move the political blocs in alliances in order to mature the national government restore Iraq to put and end the war against Daash, a coalition united for reform, announced his intention to attend the first session of the new parliament after it confirmed that its leader, Osama Najafi is the candidate first and last for the presidency of the Council of Representatives at its third session.

[millionday] press statement >> Quoting Coalition leader Mohammed Khalidi, was quoted as saying in a press statement: "The coalition united reform will attend the first session of the House of Representatives scheduled for next Tuesday approved the first of July to form the next government in the event of agreed other blocs to attend» noting that "dialogues and meetings are still going on to form the next government».

millionday] note -- here is what the kurds are saying

[millionday] Though excluding the Kurdistan Alliance for the hearing under the current circumstances and preoccupation with the National Alliance events security and lack of readiness to provide the prime ministerial candidate, but he revealed named four candidates for the presidency of the Republic. said the Kurdistan Alliance MP Khalil Mahma in a press statement:

"The Kurdistan Alliance has four candidates for the presidency of the Republic, "noting that" these candidates will be displayed on the Kurdistan Regional Parliament to choose one of them to be the candidate of the Kurdistan Alliance in the Iraqi parliament ».

[millionday] note -- so they plan on bringing a name as well -- smile

[millionday] the oldest that we have heard so much about named --- On the participation of the Kurds in the parliament session scheduled Khalil said that "the presence of the Kurdistan Alliance, it is linked to the presence of other political blocs have». Issued presidency a decree last Thursday,

called on the new parliament to hold its first session next Tuesday approved the first of July to form the next government, while the Electoral Commission announced the winning candidate Mehdi al-Hafez president of the parliament session as the eldest among the 328 winners, according to the stipulated by the Constitution.

millionday] note -- more progress -- love it

[millionday] was the legal expert Tareq Harb expected to be attending the House of Representatives session of the new parliament first wide, likely, however, that "the first session devoted to swearing and the consequent diversion winning candidate in the elections to the Deputy Member of Parliament Maimknh of obtaining parliamentary privileges.

[millionday] He added in a statement, said that "the parliament session will meet the legal requirements if attended by 165 members and over as a majority of the members of the House of Representatives in accordance with Article 23 of the Rules of Procedure,"

pointing out that "the first task performed by the parliament in its first session are sworn to be later election of the Speaker and his two deputies.

[millionday] so as we see in this report and many others they seem to be respecting their constitution and that is great progress  --  Progress is what we love at dinarupdates.com

[Pablo] What is the National Alliance saying when they are not giving their nominee until after the first session? Don't they have to on Tues?

millionday] yes they are saying they will on july 1st due to security issues so that they are not at risk

Pablo] Ahh.   Okay.

[swan2013] are they afraid to give their name for fear of them getting killed?

[Pablo] Lol, probablyswan2013] just saw her answer thanks

[millionday] there is a lot of harm and killing going on -- the risk of all gov officials is very real and yes they obviously would be afraid of harm or attacks of family and the named

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum