Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time." I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time." I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time." I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time." I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time." I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time." I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time." I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time." I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time." I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time." I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time." I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time." I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time."

3 posters

Go down

Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time." Empty Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time."

Post by Ponee Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:12 am

6-26-2014 Intel Guru SteveI Here is how I see this being played out, Maliki will resign and I have no doubt about it. Too much pressures from the world and other leaders for him to be effective even if he were to stay. The new president of the parliament will be the same as the previous one and all will be announced I think by mid next week if not before (probably before). The new parliament will work hard and fast on the budget and it will get passed without issues. This has pretty much been reported in all the news.

As for the news, wow, it is so misleading. I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time. This new government is on a mission to get this country back on track and this is so encouraging and exciting to watch history unfold. Yes, this is almost over and we can then start the next chapter of our lives before you know it. This will happen very fast and when you least expect it. So until then, be happy that you stayed on this journey...
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time." Empty Re: Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time."

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:27 am

That's right folks, pay no attention to the facts, just trust your guru du jour.  Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time." 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time." 2805820865  Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time." 2805820865  Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time." 2805820865  Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time." 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time." Empty Re: Steve1 says, " I am being told that the news being reported is not what is going on in real time."

Post by rick152 Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:47 am

Maliki may or may not resign. Iraq is being (with full intent and  per-knowledge of ALL parties concerned) into 3 sectors or states, if you will. These will be Sunni, Kurd and Shiite. Bagdad will be the central Government. the separate states will be for the most part autonomous.  Has been the actual plan for quite some time.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum