Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Millionday -- the first session is to place by vote the new government and that will be complete this week..   I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday -- the first session is to place by vote the new government and that will be complete this week..   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday -- the first session is to place by vote the new government and that will be complete this week..   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday -- the first session is to place by vote the new government and that will be complete this week..   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday -- the first session is to place by vote the new government and that will be complete this week..   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday -- the first session is to place by vote the new government and that will be complete this week..   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday -- the first session is to place by vote the new government and that will be complete this week..   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday -- the first session is to place by vote the new government and that will be complete this week..   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday -- the first session is to place by vote the new government and that will be complete this week..   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday -- the first session is to place by vote the new government and that will be complete this week..   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday -- the first session is to place by vote the new government and that will be complete this week..   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday -- the first session is to place by vote the new government and that will be complete this week..   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday -- the first session is to place by vote the new government and that will be complete this week..   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday -- the first session is to place by vote the new government and that will be complete this week..   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday -- the first session is to place by vote the new government and that will be complete this week..   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday -- the first session is to place by vote the new government and that will be complete this week..   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday -- the first session is to place by vote the new government and that will be complete this week..   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday -- the first session is to place by vote the new government and that will be complete this week..   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday -- the first session is to place by vote the new government and that will be complete this week..   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday -- the first session is to place by vote the new government and that will be complete this week..   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday -- the first session is to place by vote the new government and that will be complete this week..

Go down

Millionday -- the first session is to place by vote the new government and that will be complete this week..   Empty Millionday -- the first session is to place by vote the new government and that will be complete this week..

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:55 am

06/26/2014

Millionday Wednesday Night Newstime

[millionday] Wahab said Vice President Khodair al, that the presidency will be issued today or tomorrow Decree Republican to hold the first session of the new Council of Representatives.

spite of the political pressure that prevailed in the country, but the weights presence of a large number of winning candidates look very strong, not especially that the first session will be devoted to the swearing only by turning the winning candidate to the Parliament and the consequent process of privileges material and moral. the center of this picture,
~~~

there is a consensus on the need to adhere to constitutional deadlines either from third parties or from local politicians, where some believe that the crisis of the country's need for a political solution supports a military solution that repels attack organizing Daash terrorist.

[millionday] note -- the first session of parliament is thursday or friday -- this week

[fishheads] wowzer

[millionday] coincides announcement by Vice President with the invitation of the President's political mission United Nations in Iraq, the Western countries to support and encourage political leaders to form a new government in Iraq. confirmed Alkhozai during a meeting Assistant U.S. Secretary of State Makourk Brett and the U.S. ambassador to Baghdad, Stephen Beecroft, said that "the presidency is committed to Baltoukitat constitutional form of government and a decree will be issued during the next two days which calls for the convening of the first session of the new Council of Representatives."

[millionday] so the first session is to place by vote the new government and that will be complete this week

[millionday] that is huge news that the gov is going to be formed and parliament is having their first session in the next two days -- i guessed today that they would be but didnt have ink --

[millionday] brb with more  smile

[lstar877] Smiling

[millionday] now let me say this  --  ] the US made an agreement that they were to have the gov formed by july 1st for the US to help so we will look at a couple things about that

[millionday] here we go  --  obviously they must be adhering to the agreement

[millionday] The former MP, of the State of law coalition, Abbas al-Bayati said the United States will not stand idle regarding the terrorist attacks on Iraq. Al-Bayati said in a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency "The visit of U.S. Secretary of State, John Kerry to Baghdad at this time is clear support for the government in combating terrorism, and a message to the Iraqis that America is not and will not stand idle about the terrorist acts in Iraq."

[hstrymknwmn] ?

[millionday] Bayati added that "Kerry's visit has two sides, the first is security and military to continue its support to liberate areas that fell within the hands of ISIS, the second aspect is political to confirmed speed up the formation of the next Iraqi government, which includes all the Iraqi components."

The U.S. Secretary of State, John Kerry arrived in Baghdad yesterday and met with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and other officials, and met in Erbil today with Massoud Barzani, President of Kurdistan.

[millionday] so as we see -- there were strings attached and we see some action that verifies the result

[hstrymknwmn] what about being constitutional? if they do this early is all they have planned in jeopardy?

[millionday] no the constitution os telling the outside date -- early is not a problem -- late is

[millionday] and also let me add --- if something wasnt done it is true that Iraq would have had huge problems and the reforms would not be successful with all of the damage ---- that is true and with the action we are seeing -- it really is a saver of all they have built

[lstar877] Sczin11 sczin11 sczin11 hi!

[tbob] jimplants the new iraq!!! yahoooo!!!! lol

[kba] i've never seen 'on time'!

[jimplants] except vacation

[Domino] millionday It sure is if they actually do it!

[millionday] i agree -- never seen early

[quicktolegit96] ?

[millionday] so this is great if it goes on

[quicktolegit96] ONce Parl gets seated, how do u feel about July in general about things? Will they work through Ramadan?

[millionday] they normally just fast during the day and eat at night -- they have worked during it in the past years

[millionday] they do work during the month but i believe they have some time off but that wont be new

[millionday] here is another report on the release of the names and the first session -- it is more telling with info

[millionday] Is likely to issue the presidency today or tomorrow a decree calling for which to hold the first session of the new Council of Representatives, according to the announcement by Vice President Khodair al. Coincides this announcement with the invitation of the President's political mission United Nations in Iraq, states West to support and encourage political leaders to form a new government in Iraq,

while confirming politicians on the need to adhere to constitutional deadlines for the parliament session and the start of legislative action, especially in light of what is passing through the country's security situation needs a political solution, accompanied by a military solution to restore things to normal

[millionday] Presidency Republic is committed to Baltoukitat constitutional form of government will issue a decree during the next two days calls in which to hold the first session of the new Council of Representatives », this was confirmed by Vice President Khodair al Assistant Foreign Minister George Brett Makourk and the U.S. ambassador in Baghdad, Stephen Beecroft, during the meeting,

which brought together the two sides. According to a statement issued by the Office of the Vice President of the Republic received «morning» copy of it,

the Alkhozai said U.S. officials that «the presidency of the republic is committed to the path of political and democratic political process in the country and timings constitutional»,

adding that «the political process will not hinder the progress of terrorism and armed groups». demanded Alkhozai government U.S. «more support for Iraq, particularly

[Butifldrm] millionday IMO, ISIS will not stop or have no respect for Ramadan, they will take every advantage they have to construct their califate. IMO it is to Iraq's advantage to get a government of all sects ASAP

[millionday] in the field of military and intelligence and the necessity of activating the strategic framework agreement signed between the two countries to counter terrorism and defeat it and maintain the security and stability of Iraq and the region».

his part, said Assistant Secretary of State George Brett Makourk that «al-Qaeda and armed groups, a common enemy, and Washington committed to supporting Iraq in its war against terrorism. was the Federal Supreme Court has ratified on 16 June present the results of the elections for the House of Representatives in 2014, with deferred consideration of four candidates,

until the resolution of cases filed against them before the competent courts. this validation, according to the text of it Constitution held the first session of the parliament elected a new invitation of the President of the Republic within 15 days from the date of approval of the Federal Court on the election results.

[millionday] i agree they will not respect it anymore than they do their own people

[millionday] note -- activating the entire sfa agreement is very good news -- this support with terrorism is a huge part of it and so is economic trade

[millionday] note -- here is a press statement on this

[millionday] said State Department spokeswoman Marie Harff in a press statement that «Foreign Minister John Kerry said during his meetings with Iraqi leaders to support the U.S. administration continuing the unity of Iraq and the need to form the next government,

which may begin no later than the first of July next. coincided announcement by Vice President with calls launched by Nikolay Miladinov Prime political mission of the UN in Iraq, where he called the Western countries of supporting and encouraging political leaders to form a new government in Iraq.

said Miladinov on the sidelines of a meeting of EU foreign ministers in Luxembourg said in a statement, said that «Western governments should urge the parties to stick to the deadline for the formation of the government»

[millionday] note -- it appears they are to be in place by the 1st of july --- that is great

[millionday] indicating that the West would benefit from his experience in dealing with ethnic divisions and puts the long-term plan to help Iraq to overcome the sectarian conflict. confirmed Miladinov again on assessment that Baghdad well protected against any attack at the moment, adding,

«but the capital may be exposed to the threat if the intensified conflict», likely «change the situation if surrounded Daash the city from the south and also from the north, But Baghdad is well protected at the moment.

[millionday] note -- they are making a huge point that the region needs to be involved as well -- they will benefit and the way they will benefit is not only the stop to all these attacks but also through trade

[millionday] huge point

[Butifldrm] millionday Yes

[millionday] On the other hand, said politicians on the need to adhere to constitutional deadlines for the parliament session and the start of legislative action, especially in light of what is passing through the country's security situation needs a political solution, accompanied by a military solution to restore things to normal.

said legal expert and former MP Wael Abdul Latif said «constitutional duties necessitate the president to announce the convening of the first session of the House of Representatives within fifteen days from the date of approval of the Federal Court on the names of the elected deputies»

[millionday] He added in a statement »Sabah», that «the meeting is chaired by the oldest member, and opens the door for nomination for the speaker and his deputies», indicating that «the meeting held half plus one of any investigation quorum». urged Abdul Latif «political blocs on the commitment to attend the hearing and held This is the state of the country's conditions and the repercussions of serious security requires everyone to be as much patriotism and to maintain the security of Iraq and the fight against terrorism and terrorist organizations.

[millionday] note -- they are saying that to show their commitment to their own country they should all show up or it will appear as they dont care in the eyes of all

[millionday] huge point as well

[millionday] here is why it will happen

[millionday] For his part, MP on the mass of justice and the unity of the coalition of citizen Amer Al-Fayez, that «in the event of an invitation presidency to hold the first session of parliament should be on all the political blocs met by the flying of the constitutional timings, which must abide by them,

that they are one of the most important pillars of the democratic process ». He said in a statement »Sabah» that «political stability will be followed by security and stability, and this call is one of the most important influences in the security situation,

because the formation of any form of government, regardless of the label if the partnership or national political majority can not only be the holding The first session of the House of Representatives.

[millionday] note -- so part of democracy and also their constitution is that the first session is the placement of the winning new gov -- that is wehat is done at the first session

[millionday] and they only need>>>>

[millionday] adding that «good reference confirmed at the meeting and form a government as soon as possible in order to avoid the situation of security and an emphasis on cohesion among Iraqis of all parties», adding that «the meeting will be half plus one of which is constitutional and unambiguous.

Meanwhile, expected legal expert Tareq Harb be attending the House of Representatives session of the new parliament first wide, a reference to the first session devoted to swearing and the consequent diversion winning candidate in the elections to the Deputy Member of Parliament what he can from obtaining parliamentary privileges.

[millionday] note -- the swearing in of the speaker and others as well

[millionday] In a statement received «morning» copy of it, that «the parliamentary privileges contained in Article 63 of the Constitution decided to deputy and member of parliament, and not for the candidate the winner»,

likely an extensive presence of the deputies in the first session «because it would result in the start of entitlement to monthly remuneration, allowances and privilege passport ( Red) for him and his family and the protection of 30 people and a piece of land and distinctive parliamentary immunity and parliamentary identity and the consequent moral and legal privileges many big »he says.

[millionday] so they receive alot of perks and if they are not there they risk the loss of those perks -- just saying

[hstrymknwmn] so when it says ANNOUNCE WITHIN 15 DAYS it doesn't mean that ANNOUNCE and not meet? right? The are masters of delay.....I am not saying that just an observation. What is your opinion?

[millionday] they are saying that 15 days ago on the 30th the cerification was done by the federal supreme court and the constitution says they have 15 days to announce and place ---

[graylnjo] MD do you think they will have enough to show up for the meeting???

[millionday] they seem to be meeting a little early to have it done as asked by the US to come in and help ---  huge sign of the desperation and also going through with agreement

[millionday] they have to have half plus one so yes i do but we will have to watch and read to see if they do  -   i would say yes it is huge to be given such position

[tourman] If the political side and the Economic side of our investment are not linked, as some claim, then why is there news on both being presented? We have been told, informed that they both cannot exist together. But it seems that they both are explicably linked do they not?

I appreciate news on both myself, but some cannot decipher what one has to do with the other. Some dont care for the political side because of the complexity of the Parlimentary procedures.

Most look for news that bears directly on the dinar that we hold. Hence the constant question of "when and how much".... IMO we must see it from both political and CBI sides..
~~~

[znn] tourman I have always agreed with that!

[kba] .

[millionday] the thing is that the situation has grown to be huge with the security issue so it has become something that needed to be watched --- CBI is a seperate entity but to think that blowing up the country is not important and someone stopping it would be silly for us to consider –

yes before the terrorism grew to such great proportions we watched only the money but the help to stop the killings and also the overtaking of huge portions of their production and industry that they rely on for the reality calculation is huge because of it and the damage

[tourman] millionday xlnt.. Thanks hun!!!

[millionday] so now it is important that we see that help has arrived -- yes follow the money has been the huge huge thing we have to do but obviously we also needed to look at thier capabilities and the help to return and pick up the peieces

[jtank] great

[coolspot] ?

[znn] millionday Thank you!

[millionday] they seem to be getting help and also weapons but to ignore the country being bombed would not be smart either -- however --- now they will back off or they will face the many there and coming to help with this attack

[millionday] there is alot of money involved and yes the market is going forward and cbi has stated they will not be stopped with their reoforms and monetary policy but to see the issue resolving puts a sigh of relief to us all

[coolspot] So to be realistic we probably need a period of six month minimum to see things settle down before a reality rate can be put in place? Because you now have investors that are concerned?

[millionday] no CBI has stated that they will be moving forward and have secured their banks and will move forward -- we had a report just last night that the kurds stock market will be launched in August and will be using Iraqi dinars so we dont see that hold back at all in the reports or in the actions

[millionday] however we do not have a date or rate set

[quicktolegit96] I had asked earlier what u felt in general about July about things? I am not and will never ask for a date or rate.

[millionday] july meaning ramadan -- they will be working - they fast during the day but businesses are open in Iraq

[quicktolegit96] ok, gotcha, ty

[millionday] they seem to have so much dated July 1st that i wish i had a crystal ball

[millionday] it is killing me waiting just as it is all of you -- i want to know what is going to happen on july 1st and what is going to take place in the next couple days as far as that goes

[fishheads] millionday maybe Bgg will loan his out. lol

[Pablo] me too.

[MGM] They cant eat but can they fight during Ramadon?

[millionday] but all we have is the news and the money news is positive and the market news -- so we wait

[Pablo] I see on the dinar company that I bought from that there's so many people buying right now that they can't keep up with the shipping.

[millionday] they dont care if it is holy day when they fight so i am sure they dont care of they are bombed on ramadan either

[kba] Its hard knowing that xmas is coming, but not knowing what day its going to arrive.

[millionday] oh i mean fight

[jtank] alot of people were talking of selling because of Iraq poss splitting up--

[millionday] the help is there and trust we are not a little army of help -0-- the US helping is huge

[dovi] jtank looks like more are buying

[jtank] hang in there--

[millionday] if Iraq was splitting up --- the erbil stock market would not be using iraqi dinars

[millionday] if Iraq was splitting up --- the erbil stock market would not be using iraqi dinars

[millionday] smile  - here we go  - this is huge huge so here is the link to save

[millionday] this is the seats of 328 from the parliament seating and guess what?

[millionday] it includes kurds --

[millionday] smile   now you can translate and look or just save --

[millionday] http://ar.parliament.iq/ ··· -cor.pdf

[millionday] so that is the list and it is translatable --- ot includes their background ect

[millionday] so know that this is inclusive of the KURDS

[OOTW] I translated this today , md - here you go

[OOTW] http://www.dinarupdates. ··· ost63063

[millionday] thank you -- there it is translated   i have it translated but it is huge

[millionday] so look at it on your time and know that is the approved parliament

[millionday] certified   smile  follow the money it tells so much  ok brb with more

[millionday] here we go  --  Current year would witness a remarkable increase in the volume of mergers and acquisitions world, the approaching of the largest of its high after the financial crisis. Continued economic forces and political figures provide a driving force for globalization, while operating companies all over the world according to their strategies to go to markets and new judicial ranges.

The "Baker & McKenzie" Law Firm in cooperation with the "F-T Remarque" polled 350 executives who contributed to the recent conclusion of the mergers and acquisitions world, and come to identify five key factors that stimulate increased mergers and acquisitions world, in addition to reviewing the challenges they face and how to overcome.

[millionday] note -- now look at the rest -- WHOOPOW

[millionday] Said Will Saeffrayt, a partner in the "Baker & McKenzie Habib Al Mulla" in the UAE, according to a press release obtained by the "direct" "This report provides an overview of the latest trends taking place in these deals, in addition to highlighting the importance of the platform global mergers and acquisitions for the company ,

which are in addition to the real local experience and one of the main factors cited in the report and that lead to the success of the transaction. He described the nearly 90% of the executives their positions as successful,

as indicated by nearly half of the participants in the Middle East that they are planning to make more of these operations during the next two years,

as the report pointed to an increase in the volume of mergers and acquisitions world in the first quarter of 2014 , where many of the indicators appear to continue the progress of the market in the right direction. "

[millionday] SMILE>>>

[millionday] This report deals with mergers and acquisitions, according to the World Group of the main strategic motives which lie behind each of them, as well as highlighting the challenges and solutions available at the time showing the customer oriented more towards mergers and acquisitions world.

The survey shows that companies in the Middle East are among the most likely to do deals, mergers and acquisitions at a time when it is trying to establish a greater presence on a global level.

And will target about half of acquisitions that arise from this area companies in the Middle East, with the remaining portion of which will target companies in Asia, Europe and Africa.

[millionday] very interesting --- while they are trying to establish a greater presence on the globe -- love it --  huge prediction --- just saying  hmmm  smile  brb with more

[OOTW] i do not mean to be a pain in the butt, but y'all know i research politics, so i don't understand why the iqd has to be an international currency for the esx to be internationally trading - is there a law somewhere stating that the iqd has to be international as soon as the ESX is live and global?

[lstar877] I think they're using dinar as a commodity ?? Buying and selling currency internationally. Is that correct?

[millionday] yes in order for it to be exchanged it has to be exchanged for a fair market value -- always it is international economics that we all go by -- the rates are calculated the same by using the same calculation so its fair for trade when you exchange it bAck for the country currency you use

[millionday] they are selling shares by using the iraqi dinar

[millionday] all sales will be by the use of iraqi dinar in the esx and it has to have a value that makes it fair to all countries and stake holders  -- we had it in last night news

millionday] cant pull it back up for some reason but it is in last night news when BGG and I were commenting on it so you may read it again to be clear

[OOTW] okay thanks MD, I will read last night's transcript

[millionday] yw all the time hun  smile

[lstar877] Not commodity I meant commerce. Sorry wrong word.

[Rockin'RV] Doesn't the IMF and the WTO also required a viable tradable currency for international trade?

[graylnjo] Whats the latest on article 8 ?

[millionday] here we go  had a hard time with this one  it wouldnt translate

[millionday] but on maliki and his holding office  >>  Confirmed coalition al-Hakim, said on Wednesday that a coalition of state law, has become more receptive to the nomination of an alternative leader, Nouri al-Maliki to head the next government, after the visit of U.S. Secretary of State to Baghdad,

noting that the National Alliance intends to nominate three persons for the position, while trading "law" five figures, most notably national security adviser present, Faleh al-Fayad, while stressing the Kurdistan Alliance, non-participation in the next government,

but with the provision of an alternative to the owners, and it has not yet determined its candidate for the presidency, and explained the Islamic Party, the blocs "Sunni" will meet to choose its candidate for the presidency of the parliament, and that the Najafi, of them.

[millionday] MP says the coalition of citizen Hassan sari in an interview (newspaper term), said that "negotiations are under way within the National Alliance did not stop during the past period to put the appropriate mechanism to run for the presidency of the Council of Ministers."

He added that the force, "the coalition is keen to timings and constitutional Snhsm is our candidate for prime minister in the coming days," but noted that "adherence to the rule of law Maliki's nomination is one of the main points that impede the coalition agreement blocks on the candidate."

[millionday] He said member bloc citizen, led by Ammar al-Hakim, said that "some blocks coalition custody and severely Maliki's nomination for the presidency of the Council of Ministers once again," revealing "to provide the National Coalition of his list of candidates for the presidency of the Council of Ministers, comprising Adel Abdul Mahdi and Ahmed Chalabi and Bayan Jabr."

He said in effect that "the selection of a candidate to fill the post of prime minister would be in line to vote and not within the National Alliance with the consent of other political blocs of winning the election," noting that "the majority of the blocks Coalition will choose its candidate in accordance with the mechanism of consensus, not vote."

[millionday] note -- many have stated they will not take part in a gov lead my Maliki so it appears they are meeting about the names of nomination 

[millionday] >>>> And on the possibility of changing the candidate of a coalition of state law, confirms a member of the bloc wise "after the visit of U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry to Baghdad, we have seen the flexibility by a coalition of state law to provide replacements for Maliki,"

he said, adding "there are several names are traded within the coalition of state law, including Tarek Najm, and Hussein Alchehrsana, and Khodair al, and Hadi al-Ameri, and Faleh al-Fayad, "stressing that" the last Matrouh strongly by state law. "

[millionday] note -- the kurds will only take part if Maliki is not there

[millionday] For his part, Secretary General calls for the Islamic Party Iyad al-Samarrai to "a meeting of the Sunni blocs to agree on a candidate before the first session of the new parliament."

In the opinion of the Samurai, in an interview with the (newspaper term) that "it is necessary to study the injustice and harm that occurred recently on the Sunni component before selecting any candidate for the presidency of the Council of Representatives,"

pointing out that "all the ingredients had not made up its mind in the case of candidates for the three presidencies." And confirms the former president of the House of Representatives that "Osama Najafi among the names put forward for the position of the presidency of the Council of Representatives, along with others", refusing to disclose the names of the candidates.

millionday] so that change alone is huge huge -- we will wait to see what comes of the decisions on the names and obviously it is not going to be maliki by the looks of things but

[Pablo] Are these discussions going on quietly behind the scenes?

[millionday] isnt it strange they keep saying after Kerry left they decided it was ok to replace maliki ? i find that strange -- smile

[millionday] yes these are private meetings to prepare for the first parliament session

[millionday] and think about this

millionday] so the kurds will not move forward with all they have and will not take part in the gov if maliki is there -=-- so they moved up the first session to tomorrow or friday --- does that mean they plan on helping with security as well? maybe the move to change PM is the whole problem but we shall see  

[Pablo] Wow, they moved things up?

[millionday] so that is all i see that interests us at this point  oh yes
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum