Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
DC says, "The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th.  " I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
DC says, "The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th.  " I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
DC says, "The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th.  " I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
DC says, "The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th.  " I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DC says, "The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th.  " I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DC says, "The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th.  " I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DC says, "The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th.  " I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DC says, "The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th.  " I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DC says, "The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th.  " I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DC says, "The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th.  " I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DC says, "The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th.  " I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DC says, "The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th.  " I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DC says, "The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th.  " I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DC says, "The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th.  " I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DC says, "The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th.  " I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DC says, "The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th.  " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DC says, "The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th.  " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DC says, "The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th.  " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DC says, "The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th.  " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DC says, "The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th.  " I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

DC says, "The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th. "

+2
BritishBulldog
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

DC says, "The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th.  " Empty DC says, "The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th. "

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:58 am

6-25-2014   Intel Guru DC    [NBC news says, “Iraq’s new government is ready and new PM has been selected.  Maliki is preparing his exit speech.” What do you think about that?]  It’s wonderful, but things can change until they are formal. I  wouldn’t hold my breath on M retiring until everyone has voted on this.  Maliki is extremely bright and we won’t count him out until it’s done.  I think it’s 85% likely that Madhi gets it, but we have to see. ...you don’t have to have a PM in order to have an RV. 

I do believe we are beyond the point of interference from anyone. Even those trying to block or delay this are not having an impact. It is extremely positive for any time now.  The RI could be available to the general public if the banks allow that, but the RV is following so closely behind and it will give us a slightly higher number, so they are waiting for that although the RI is being traded behind the scenes.  The RI went through, and now Maliki has pushed it worldwide, so he is willing to wait on the RV until the political side is sorted out.   The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th.

READ MORE GURU THOUGHTS OF THE DAY AT ------->  GURU'S DAILY UPDATES
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DC says, "The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th.  " Empty Re: DC says, "The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th. "

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:37 am

I thought it was supposed to be last friday...i mean the 1st...now for sure the 4th?!?! How can people keep listening to these turds...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

DC says, "The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th.  " Empty Re: DC says, "The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th. "

Post by Not stupid Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:58 am

No creditability straight up lies. I think it is hysterical as Iraq falls , these gurus are still trying to keep this dead mule alive!

Haha, terrorists own 3/4 of the country and these asses are trying to say it is all for cover?

Planned? Not an issue because it is not in their hands!  What straight up crooks or the biggest idiots on planet earth!  The dinar will be decllared a terrorist currency and remain worthless until they reprint all new currency, it begins again and these morons are giggiling that its done!

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:40 pm

Agreed, Not stupid.  It is unbelievable the way they are stuck in this whirlwind of deception.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:03 pm

I've been telling y'all for years that all we need is a good lawyer that likes suing idiots with no money.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:21 pm

More like the brain has left the station and now nothing is left but idiots ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DC says, "The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th.  " 2805820865  DC says, "The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th.  " 2805820865  DC says, "The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th.  " 2805820865  DC says, "The train has left the station, and I have a strong feeling it will be before the 4th.  " 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:47 am

TooT!
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum