Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year."

3 posters

Go down

Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." Empty Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year."

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:53 am

6-25-2014   Newshound Guru Mountainman

I see the current serious conflict going on in Iraq to be to our advantage for a multitude of reasons...the main thing is Malikai is going to be ousted either by his own govt or by ISIS...either way he is on his way out.  The US is going to step in and step in hard against ISIS.  The main point is the world is not going to tolerate this kind of action...So its obvious Iraq is in for another major change...and I believe after all they have suffered...the Iraqi govt is finally going to become an all inclusive govt sharing power equally between the three main religious parties....and this change could occur within a couple of weeks...As they have literally run out of time. 

Another factor in Iraq's favor today is the Kurds... they are now the main group that is in the best position to help stableize Iraq and bring the country back to a position of stability... They are the most powerful group in Iraq today bar none.They are easily able to maintain security in their area... but...they are not going to until they are given legitimate power and positions in the Iraqi govt.   We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year... possible? In my opinion no. Next year very possible...watch for Iraq to develop a stable govt. then look for a change in the value of the dinar.

READ MORE GURU THOUGHTS OF THE DAY AT ------->  GURU'S DAILY UPDATES

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." Empty Re: Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year."

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:53 am

So who is this guy?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." Empty Re: Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year."

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:50 pm

Ponee wrote:So who is this guy?

Another cockroach come crawling out from the woodwork.

The US is not likely to step in against ISIS, let alone step in hard. Remember who is the president. As far as the Kurds, as long as ISIS leaves them alone, they are not likely to do much either. Especially if Maliki is still in control.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." 2805820865  Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." 2805820865  Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." 2805820865  Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:57 pm

Kevind don't you go making fun of Uncle Dinarling's KinFolks

Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." LEC_04-10-2012_SCENE_02_LECSC041012chadmorgan_fct1024x630x202_t460

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:17 pm

My apologies to the cockroaches of this world.....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." 2805820865  Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." 2805820865  Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." 2805820865  Mountainman says, " We are half way through the year...don't look for the dinar to change this year." 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum