Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The Dinar : "Commemorative Money" ??  By TD I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Dinar : "Commemorative Money" ??  By TD I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Dinar : "Commemorative Money" ??  By TD I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Dinar : "Commemorative Money" ??  By TD I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Dinar : "Commemorative Money" ??  By TD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Dinar : "Commemorative Money" ??  By TD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Dinar : "Commemorative Money" ??  By TD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Dinar : "Commemorative Money" ??  By TD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Dinar : "Commemorative Money" ??  By TD I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Dinar : "Commemorative Money" ??  By TD I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Dinar : "Commemorative Money" ??  By TD I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Dinar : "Commemorative Money" ??  By TD I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Dinar : "Commemorative Money" ??  By TD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Dinar : "Commemorative Money" ??  By TD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Dinar : "Commemorative Money" ??  By TD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Dinar : "Commemorative Money" ??  By TD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Dinar : "Commemorative Money" ??  By TD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Dinar : "Commemorative Money" ??  By TD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Dinar : "Commemorative Money" ??  By TD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Dinar : "Commemorative Money" ??  By TD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The Dinar : "Commemorative Money" ?? By TD

2 posters

Go down

The Dinar : "Commemorative Money" ??  By TD Empty The Dinar : "Commemorative Money" ?? By TD

Post by Ponee Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:25 pm

Hey Ponee & gang;

Today i had a intellectual exchange with my friend over in the sandbox and thought i'd share some info :

Maliki emphatically states today that he will "follow the democratic process" and form a government. he "claims' his party has majority and will not heed the advice of the Obama doctrine : "be inclusive and play nicely with all the kids". Maliki now seems to think of himself as "the Commander in chief" of all shiite's. The only way Maliki will go is if his own party topples him or he loses support from Iran.

ISIS is "digging in", consolidating areas of control and vows to be a permanent presence to Sunnis and to fight Shiite's.

The Kurds are (quietly very happy) about how this is unfolding. They see no immediate compromise among factions. They took advantage of the situation and grabbed Kirkuk. They are on their own plans of independent state & identity. They will sit back, let the Shiite's -Sunni's massacre each other and let them divide up the rest of Iraq.

I'm told that "all recent events' are attributed to Maliki "stealing away elections" AGAIN ! and each faction did have measures of action it wanted to pursue if that occurred. And now here we are in a real mess !

All of us as dinarians knew of the volatility of that part of the world and surely Iraq with it's clear history of division BUT I would say almost none of us could have predicted the huge fallback Iraq has recently been through.

So it begs the question ? How/What about the dinar ?

BTW, I asked my friend for clarification of recent comments by Turki and the CBI. He indicates that much seems to be lost in translation and that the Governor was simply trying to assure "existing business interests and nations" of the CBI's continued efforts to keep monetary policy as stable as possible under the political pressures. Much concern raised by these "existing business partners" was ISIS looting more money, funds, etc. Turki was trying to assure people of Iraq's vast wealth "held outside Iraq".

Well, back to the dinar. Let's take a vote ? How many of you project (ultimately) a 3 state Federation as the political solution of this existing crisis ? And if so, wouldn't that make our existing dinars "obsolete" and in the end just "commemorative money " ??

How many of you believe someone will emerge, unify the country and ultimately the newly functioning government leads to prosperity and an ever increasing value of the dinar ?

How many of you think a different outcome is more likely ?

KevinD ; you wrote about not long ago about current Kurdistan and it's possible great future, economically and possibly as it's own state. Kevin, by adding kirkuk it potentially becomes the 6th largest world exporter. If in fact that occurs then I would propose we invest into the Kurds currency, if & when it appears.

Newsflash : I'm told that after today's news announcement by Maliki, you'll see a lot more articles directly from "Kurdistan" as they have begun to initiate plans for separation . They will now communicate with the news media and countries & companies as an independent identity. It is even "very possible", (I'm told) of their own currency by 2015.

Well back to the 3,545,457th RV call from one of the GOOOROOOS !!
I'm sure he or she is right this time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Regards,

TD

READ MORE GURU THOUGHTS OF THE DAY AT ------->  GURU'S DAILY UPDATES

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Dinar : "Commemorative Money" ??  By TD Empty Re: The Dinar : "Commemorative Money" ?? By TD

Post by Ponee Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:26 pm

TD, thanks for sending us your latests thoughts and update!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Dinar : "Commemorative Money" ??  By TD Empty Re: The Dinar : "Commemorative Money" ?? By TD

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:43 pm

I have to agree with TD, a separate Kurdistan is very much a possibility. If so I see it prospering and doing a large amount of trade, shipping goods through Turkey while the southern part of Iraq slips into tribal warfare. 

IF, and that is looking like a very big IF at the moment, Maliki is voted out, I do see a chance we could finally see a united Iraq. If, when the dust settles, Maliki is in, I would bet on a fragmented Iraq. The Kurds consider him a dictator and seem pretty set on jumping ship in that case.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Dinar : "Commemorative Money" ??  By TD 2805820865  The Dinar : "Commemorative Money" ??  By TD 2805820865  The Dinar : "Commemorative Money" ??  By TD 2805820865  The Dinar : "Commemorative Money" ??  By TD 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:22 pm

TD -- once again, it is a pleasure to read a grounded and realistic post on the current situation in Iraq. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum