Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
"The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release", says TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
"The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release", says TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
"The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release", says TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
"The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release", says TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
"The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release", says TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release", says TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release", says TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release", says TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release", says TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release", says TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release", says TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release", says TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release", says TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release", says TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release", says TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release", says TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release", says TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release", says TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release", says TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release", says TNT TONY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release", says TNT TONY

+4
gampy
Not stupid
catman
Ponee
8 posters

Go down

"The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release", says TNT TONY Empty "The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release", says TNT TONY

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:30 am

6-23-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony & DC  [via Adept1]  Thursday we had notification that the RI+RV was going to go through.  We were waiting for Maliki’s public announcement.  On Friday, the RI was completed.  It finally went through.  We were encouraged to give you this information. The RI, which had they had signed off on April 26th was finally processed on Friday around the world.  Everyone accepted it including the US, they accepted that rate, so the RI is sitting there and waiting to be brought to the public.  It was sitting there on Saturday, and on Sunday, then we got word we would see it on Monday or Tuesday.  Maliki is supposed to make an announcement today, and we’ll expect that every day until he makes it.

Back in November-December, we knew the US didn’t want this until the July 1st,  we just didn’t think they would ever get it to that point. They have done everything they can to string it along. Why does the US want this to come out on the 1. July?  There are anti-money laundering and banking regulations coming in, with tax implications and reporting, and those are coming in on 1. July. The rates have gone up, and the amount the US gets has gone up by hundreds of millions if they do it on the first. There is a strong chance that the rates may even go up again on July 1 as it goes from RI to RV;  it looks very good for that right now. The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release. Our understanding is that you May get the option to get the RI rate before the 1st, but there will be restrictions and you cannot get the RV rate after that...Everything is looking good, so stay positive.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release", says TNT TONY Empty Re: "The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release", says TNT TONY

Post by catman Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:04 pm

The usual totally unsubstantiated BS.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release", says TNT TONY Empty Re: "The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release", says TNT TONY

Post by Not stupid Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:09 pm

Diid'nt we see the anti money laundering excuse a year or two ago? This is about as good as his claim that there was a new PM in Iraq...
The banks have it ...lol

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:49 pm

and this is evidenced by????????

Sorry Tony Balony - your word is less than nothing.

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:05 pm

Oh is the talking about the FACTA rules that have been put off until next year because no one is ready for them???? What an idiot!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release", says TNT TONY 2805820865  "The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release", says TNT TONY 2805820865  "The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release", says TNT TONY 2805820865  "The RI has been released to the banks, and the clock is now ticking for that release", says TNT TONY 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Producer1 Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:18 pm

F.O.S.

Producer1

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:09 pm

BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER RI AND RV !!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST HOW MANY CAN THEY HAVE??????????   picking  picking  picking PS I'LL TELL LITTLE BROTHER ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:13 pm

What happened to "once the RI is done it has 10 days to take effect".  Now I'm not great at math but April 26th was more than 10 days ago...

But yet the sheeple follow...and weekly they listen to the "someone stopped it last minute"
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum