Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
More faux bavarian fodder from Mountain Goat I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
More faux bavarian fodder from Mountain Goat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
More faux bavarian fodder from Mountain Goat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
More faux bavarian fodder from Mountain Goat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
More faux bavarian fodder from Mountain Goat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
More faux bavarian fodder from Mountain Goat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
More faux bavarian fodder from Mountain Goat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
More faux bavarian fodder from Mountain Goat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
More faux bavarian fodder from Mountain Goat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
More faux bavarian fodder from Mountain Goat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
More faux bavarian fodder from Mountain Goat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
More faux bavarian fodder from Mountain Goat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
More faux bavarian fodder from Mountain Goat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
More faux bavarian fodder from Mountain Goat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
More faux bavarian fodder from Mountain Goat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
More faux bavarian fodder from Mountain Goat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
More faux bavarian fodder from Mountain Goat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
More faux bavarian fodder from Mountain Goat I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
More faux bavarian fodder from Mountain Goat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
More faux bavarian fodder from Mountain Goat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

More faux bavarian fodder from Mountain Goat

2 posters

Go down

More faux bavarian fodder from Mountain Goat Empty More faux bavarian fodder from Mountain Goat

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:18 am

I am saying once again this should be a pivotal week. I said (should) since I expect Maliki to find a way to sabotage the process.

Will they still hold the session or will Maliki find a way to sidetrack it? Something to be watchful for.

What we are hopeful for:

1) a fully seated parliament (including the 4 members not previously ratified)- first day. If these 4 members are not included it could cause a skew in the voting and dislodge any real progress. It is my belief these members are being withheld intentionally for this very purpose by Maliki since he has influenced the judiciary to do so. You see it is always the very simple things that he does to cause the chaos that only later shows up. Watch how this causes a mess in the voting process !

2) a new speaker of the parliament – first day

3) the voting and seating of the new Iraq President- first day

4) the voting and seating of the new Iraq Prime Minister – by end of week

5) ratifying and seating all the new ministers – by end of week
To get all this done by end of week in a very tall order. But they can do it if all goes well in the process.

Remember too that dictators like Maliki do not want a fair and honest government since they can not operate and get away with their corruption and crimes against humanity in this kind of environment. The only real hope for the Iraq is for the “good guys” to aggressively push forward and get the new government seated as quickly as possible. They know it and are attempting to do it.

I still firmly believe that we will not see any revaluation of the IQD unless Iraq has a stable and functional government and thus has a political environment that it can advance in and thrive in.

This is the definition of “stable” and “functional” that we are looking for.

This will bring us the final completion of the project to restructure the currency. This is what will get us to the banks to exchange our dinar. This is why I now follow this political election process now so closely and ignore all this other nonsense and junk intel being distributed these days. I recommend you all do the same to stay sane as we near the finish line.

Peace and Luv To Ya All,
Mnt Goat

~~~~~~~~~
6-23-2014   Intel Guru Mnt Goat
    ...the violence now going on in Iraq threatens to destabilize the entire country and to stretch beyond the Iraqi border.  This violence is intentional by the Maliki government and will not end as long as Maliki remains prime minister during this time of provisional government. Yes - this violence is a bit exaggerated on the USA news channels but I assure you it is real and will have lasting effects if not stopped. The only real hope for the Iraq is for the “good guys” to aggressively push forward and get the new government seated as quickly as possible.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

More faux bavarian fodder from Mountain Goat Empty Re: More faux bavarian fodder from Mountain Goat

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:20 pm

Yep blame Maliki, Kerry, the GOI, Obama ... any but the fact they you are a lying piece of crap and so full of lies you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you!

More faux bavarian fodder from Mountain Goat 1656125192 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

More faux bavarian fodder from Mountain Goat 2805820865  More faux bavarian fodder from Mountain Goat 2805820865  More faux bavarian fodder from Mountain Goat 2805820865  More faux bavarian fodder from Mountain Goat 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum