Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........

5 posters

Go down

The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........  Empty The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:56 pm

The Iraqi Dinar is going to subtract zero’s from itself.

The Iraqi Dinar is going to raise zero’s from itself.

The Iraqi Dinar is going to rise

The Iraqi Dinar is going to re-evaluate.

The Iraqi Dinar is going to RV.

The Iraqi Dinar is going to have young ones by producing coins.

The Iraqi Dinar is going to float.

The Iraqi Dinar is going to appreciate.

The Iraqi Dinar is going to create a single unified currency.

The Iraqi Dinar is going to create an Islamic trading bloc.

The Iraqi Dinar is going to out perform the dollar.

The Iraqi Dinar is going to redenominate.

The Iraqi Dinar is going to be held under a artificial Program Rate until the appropriate time for its value to be Restored.

The Iraqi Dinar is saying “Yes We Can!”

The Iraqi Dinar is going to do “something big”.

The Iraqi Dinar is going to return to pre-war values.

The Iraqi Dinar is going to eventually be equal to one dollar.

~~~~~~~~~~

FB Dinar Iraq - Dong Vietnam
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........  Empty Re: The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........

Post by abby ann Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:57 am

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!   PONEE THATS A MOUTHFULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!  PS I'LL TELL MY LITTLE BROTHER BEAR BEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........  Empty Re: The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:52 am

Was anything missed on that list?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:01 am

The RI.  From Tony Baloney yesterday:

So, information first, and then explanation.   Thursday we had notification that the RI+RV was going to go through.  We were waiting for M’s public announcement.  On Friday, the RI was completed.  It finally went through.  We were encouraged to give you this information. The RI, which had they had signed off on April 26th was finally processed on Friday around the world.  Everyone accepted it including the US, they accepted that rate, so the RI is sitting there and waiting to be brought to the public.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:16 pm

yea right ...  The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........  1656125192 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........  2805820865  The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........  2805820865  The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........  2805820865  The Iraqi Dinar is going to ........  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:38 pm

Ponee wrote:Was anything missed on that list?

Yes....

The Dinar will make a great addition to my nieces Hello Kitty toy register...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum