Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Where is Guru Talkalottashit? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Where is Guru Talkalottashit? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Where is Guru Talkalottashit? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Where is Guru Talkalottashit? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Where is Guru Talkalottashit? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Where is Guru Talkalottashit? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Where is Guru Talkalottashit? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Where is Guru Talkalottashit? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Where is Guru Talkalottashit? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Where is Guru Talkalottashit? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Where is Guru Talkalottashit? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Where is Guru Talkalottashit? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Where is Guru Talkalottashit? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Where is Guru Talkalottashit? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Where is Guru Talkalottashit? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Where is Guru Talkalottashit? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Where is Guru Talkalottashit? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Where is Guru Talkalottashit? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Where is Guru Talkalottashit? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Where is Guru Talkalottashit? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Where is Guru Talkalottashit?

3 posters

Go down

Where is Guru Talkalottashit? Empty Where is Guru Talkalottashit?

Post by Ponee Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:40 pm

I am sitting on pins and needles waiting for the next update !!!!   When is the next conference  call?   I can't make any decisions until I hear from you Guru Talkalottashit.  We LOVE YOU Guru Talkalottashit!  Thank you for ALL you do for us !!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Where is Guru Talkalottashit? Empty Re: Where is Guru Talkalottashit?

Post by Ssmith Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:56 pm

I'm with ya, Ponee.  Sitting here ready to hit the donate button!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by GURU TALKALOTTASHIT Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:17 pm

I am right here, but first: DONATE HERE

I AM CURRENTLY AT THE BANK CASHING OUT. This is really great, I am doing it through the drive up window. They asked me to do it this way, because of all the people on lockdown inside, there was no more room.

They are serving Bloody Mary's, Martini's, 20oz Steaks, Baked Potatoes and grilled vegi's. This is so cool !

The Rates are live, IQD-$72.30, Dong-$29.80, and all the other 180 currencies not under $19.00. WOW, Christmas in June !

Ok, here is the important part, make certain you use the drive though, with all of these people on "LockDown" for so long, it smells like a sewer treatment plant inside the bank, so beware !

Stay tuned for my next update, where I will explain why you were unable to Cash Out. This was a limited window of 24 minutes / 7 seconds. Did not that get shared with you on through the "WE ARE THE IDIOTS, WHOOPS PEOPLE" Tweets ?

REMEMBER, do not listen to the Media. Iraq is now the Number One Vacation Getaway. The Welcome Center is now OPEN and everything is flowing. They are there waiting to flower you with gifts and hugs. The SUN is shining, and the sandy beach's are ready !

Sorry if you missed the Exchange Window. I or one of my Mods will Shoot out, Oops, TWEETE out the next Window Shortly. You may also visit out Forum, which is closed to everyone alway's for futher updates.

Don't forget to give, or you will not be able to get the exchange rates I secured for you, but only if your in the FORUM !

See Ya Soon, Guru Talkalottashit !

GURU TALKALOTTASHIT

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:27 pm

Thank Goodness you have posted !!  I was afraid the black SUV's came after you because you broke the " GAG ORDER" .  I am ready to order more dinar for the double dipping !!! WOOHOO!!!

Last edited by Ponee on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guru TALALOTTASHIT Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:42 pm

Ok, but none of the Currency Brokers will sell you any, unless you answer "YES" to the question of "Did you Give to "Talkalottashit" !

We don't work for them, with them I mean, and don't know them, and kind of talk to them, but never heard of them, even though they were on my "Blast", well not my "BLast" but a "Blast" cause I don't know them or ever heard of them, met them or otherwise.

Always Thinking of your Donations, Talkalottashit

Where is Guru Talkalottashit? 3508649203  Where is Guru Talkalottashit? 3508649203  Where is Guru Talkalottashit? 3508649203  Where is Guru Talkalottashit? 3508649203  Where is Guru Talkalottashit? 3508649203  omg

Guru TALALOTTASHIT

Back to top Go down

Post by Catfish1927 Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:07 pm

GURU TALKALOTTASHIT.  Now that is a good one !
Catfish1927
Catfish1927
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum