Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations

+6
Kevind53
Producer1
Ssmith
MrStoney66
Not stupid
Ponee
10 posters

Go down

TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations Empty TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:20 pm

6-21-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony   You are having a great weekend and it will get better. Things are slow but steady. Keep your dinar close. You will need it very very soon. All good news.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations Empty Re: TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations

Post by Not stupid Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:08 pm

Is he insane?
It takes a lot of balls to continue to try and pump donations as well as reserves.
At what point will people stop listening? Maybe when Bagdad is fully in the terrorists control?
No, then he will try to tell us the NEW government will RV soon!
Roflmao

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations Empty Re: TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations

Post by MrStoney66 Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:16 pm

:spring: 
Hey Not Stupid, Its Our Money And We Don't Need Any Advice From A Jerk Like You. Tony Has Never Asked Anyone For A Dime, But We Donate To Help All We Can. You Will Never Understand It But Tony And We The People Are Trying To Help People In Need.  So Why Don't You Go Out In The Highway And Play .......

MrStoney66

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:26 pm

Struck a nerve, huh?  Well, the difference between here and TNT is the fact that you are free to say what you like here and your post won't be deleted and you won't be banned.

By the way, is Tony still due in court on the 24th?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Producer1 Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:38 pm

Tony, the fraud.  It's unreal that ANYONE believes him, much less sends him money.  His MLM history must be REALLY smooth......

Producer1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:22 pm

MrStoney66 wrote::spring: 
Hey Not Stupid, Its Our Money And We Don't Need Any Advice From A Jerk Like You. Tony Has Never Asked Anyone For A Dime, But We Donate To Help All We Can. You Will Never Understand It But Tony And We The People Are Trying To Help People In Need.  So Why Don't You Go Out In The Highway And Play .......

Yea trying to help them out of their money. Why anyone would trust a convicted felon who is once again under indictment for fraud charges is beyond me. Better go kick in some more money, Tony the phoney is going to need it to pay his lawyers...

TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 1656125192 TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 1656125192 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 2805820865  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 2805820865  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 2805820865  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:58 pm

I will Tony. They are very close. Hope I can remember where I buried the jar.
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Curious Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:40 pm

Hmm, You call someone a Jerk. Your money, I will bet it is the money you get in he mailbox every month instead of working a Job, like most others. So, really it is our money !

Three Questions for you.

1, How Long have you been in the Dinar investment, and Following Tony Renforw (TNT_TONY) ?

2. How many times each month has he called this RI/RV? GCR Done ?

3. Name just ONE TIME in all these years, this convicted, Prison convict, Facing Charges again Con Man, been right about anything, JUST ONCE ?????

I would suppose IDIOT trumps JERK, yet you are a Jerk and an Idiot !

Curious

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:47 pm

billyg wrote:I will Tony. They are very close. Hope I can remember where I buried the jar.

That was funny billyg !

happydance
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:14 pm

Didn't he say it was going on Friday?? Now he's saying it might be between now and July 1st...anyone who follows this idiot is just plum dumb...he will have some excuse about how someone stopped it last minute etc etc and the sheeple will continue to follow and some of them will continue to suffer.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:29 pm

It is amazing. Hey TNT bozos notice you can come in here and spout and spout and spout some more. Because unlike the felon in charge over there... we don't mind it. The truth sets you free.
Oh I made a donation to "Free Crazy Clown" on Frank's rip off site also. There all nuts!
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Curious Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:47 pm

Hello, I have decided to become a Guru. I want to share with you what to expect from my Twitter, Facebook, Free Conf Calls, and forum.

First my new name is: Talkalottashit.

1. We will form a rediculous group called #WE ARE THE  GULLIBLE Catchy Eh ?

2. WE WILL HAVE CALLS, WHENEVER i CAN COME UP WITH ENOUGH GARBAGE AND LIES TO OCCUPY YOUR FIRST 7 MINUTES. aLL LIES WILL BE COVERED BY LAUGHTER, WITH MY SIDE KICK ""BS". GUESS YOU ARE WONDERING WHO "BS" IS ? ANSWER COMING SOON !

3. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH EVERYTHING (LOTTASHIT) WE WILL BAN YOU.

4. I DON'T WORK FOR STERLING, I WORK WITH STERLING, NOT FOR STERLING, AND NOT WITH THEM. i DON;T KNOW THEM (STERLING), BUT THEY MIGHT BE ON MY SHOW. THAT DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING, CAUSE I DON;LT NO THEM, NEVER HEARD OF THEM, BUT YOU SHOULD BUY FORN THEM, ALTHOUGH I DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND NEVER SAID BUY FROM THEM (STERLING).

5. TREAT EVERYTHING I TELL YOU AS FACTUAL AND FROM ONE OF MY INTEL CONTACTS AT "MMC" (MICKEY MOUSE CLUB). "JCP" (JC PENNY), AND "LCJ" (LOCAL COUNTY JAIL.

6. PEOPLE WILL SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT ME AND SOMETHING ABOUT A CRIMINAL PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE. I AM HERE TO TELL, NONE OF IT,ALL OF IT, IS TRUE.

7. I AM UNDER THE WATCH OF EVERYONE WORLDWIDE. THEY ARE LISTENING TO ALL OF OUR CALLS, WATCHING ALL OF OUR TWEETS, EMAIL'S, AND PHONE CALL'S.

8, DUE TO THE PROBLEMS WITH #7, NEVER GOOGLE ME TO SEE WHO I REALLY AM AND MY PAST. IF YOU DO, I WILL KNOW, AND SEND SOME OF "BS's" POWERFUL PEOPLE AFTER YOU.

9 I AM NOT KIDDING, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM MY FORUM, BANNED FROM TRADING / EXCHANGING YOUR DINAR AND DONGS. YOUR DRIVEWAY WILL LOOK LIKE A USED "BLACK" SUV CAR LOT.

10. WHEN I DON;T HAVE A CLUE, I WILL JST LAUGH AND LET "BS" ANSWER THE QUESTION.

11.PLEASE CONTINUE TO SEND MONEY (DONATIONS). I, BS, SHAM, AND GAY, NEED TO KEEP UP OUR LIFESTYLES AT YOUR EXPENSE.

omg  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 3508649203  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 3508649203  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 3508649203  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 3508649203  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 3508649203

Curious

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:59 pm

TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations Rolling
You have covered ALL the bases.  I think you would make an excellent guru, Curious--- AKA  Talkalottashit....!  WHEN CAN YOU START? 

OH and don't forget your DONATE BUTTON ... I am so excited and anxious  to give you all my money !
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:05 pm

It sounds goofy when Curious says it like that...but it's exactly how Tony and his crew operate.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catfish1927 Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:16 pm

Curious wrote:Hmm, You call someone a Jerk. Your money, I will bet it is the money you get in he mailbox every month instead of working a Job, like most others. So, really it is our money !

Three Questions for you.

1, How Long have you been in the Dinar investment, and Following Tony Renfrow (TNT_TONY) ?

3. Name just ONE TIME in all these years, this convicted, Prison convict, Facing Charges again Con Man, been right about anything, JUST ONCE ?????

I will never understand the minds of those who follow Tony or any of the other pie in the sky gurus.
Catfish1927
Catfish1927
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guru Talkalottashi Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:39 pm

Good Afternoon from the headquarters of Guru Talkalottashit.

I felt it important to share this post from a TNT follower that was sent to me by my brother, Guru "Andthatsnoshit". He was telling me just how stupid followers of TNT are. I read what he sent me, and told him, "Hell, I get 25 of those same emails a week in my "Junk" email folder. This Moron must be one of the 'EDEKATED" ONES !

TNT:

Eagle Eyes: Scam email from “Wells Fargo”: Warning!

Top of the morning to you, TNT family. Thought I should make you aware I received this ‘authentic’ looking email. I just about fell for it … but fortunately, intuition kicked in. I emailed WF and was told Beware … The attachment asked for all the stuff: DoB, SS#, account # etc. Here it is; obviously, won’t post the attachment.

Wells Fargo Online
Subject: Overdraft Protection Advance to Your Account©️

Dear Wells Fargo Customer,
We are sorry, We have noticed an error activity on your wellsfargo online banking services. We advice you to verify your Wellsfargo account(s) now using the Wellsfargo Account Verification Page.

To verify your Account Please Download Attachment and open in a browser to Continue. We value your privacy and your preferences. Failure to abide by these instructions may subject you to wellsfargo online restrictions or inactivity.

©️ 2014 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lenders.

omg  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 3508649203  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 3508649203  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 3508649203  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 3508649203  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 3508649203  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 3508649203  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 3508649203  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 3508649203  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 3508649203  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 3508649203  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 3508649203  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 3508649203  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 3508649203  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 3508649203

Guru Talkalottashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:47 pm

Catfish1927 wrote:
Curious wrote:Hmm, You call someone a Jerk. Your money, I will bet it is the money you get in he mailbox every month instead of working a Job, like most others. So, really it is our money !

Three Questions for you.

1, How Long have you been in the Dinar investment, and Following Tony Renfrow (TNT_TONY) ?

I will never understand the minds of those who follow Tony or any of the other pie in the sky gurus.

If I am not mistaken, Curious was responding to MrStoney66

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 2805820865  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 2805820865  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 2805820865  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Catfish1927 Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:15 pm

Yes I know.  I was agreeing with Curious.  It is mind boggling that so many can still believe the whole MLM conman.  Curious, I love your alter, Guru Talkalottashi.
Catfish1927
Catfish1927
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guru Talkalottashit Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:00 pm

Post from Talkalottashit  6/22/14

Hello Followers, Glad to see you all here. Remember, this horse don't Ride without your Donations, so: DONATE HERE

How about that Conf. Call, was that some BDS or what !

Hopefully, I gave you enough cray, I mean information, so you have a handle on this whole RI/RV/GCR thing that has occupied your lives for the past 10 years. Ok, lets take the first caller.

hello 341, 341?, hey stupid, turn down your speakers.

caller: Talkalottashit, am I on, is that really you ? I have been on hold for 17 day's, wow, I just can't believe I got on. I love you man, your the only Guru that spreads the shit.

Talkalottashit: Thank you 341, do, you have your shit at the front door and ready to go to the bank ?

Caller 341: Yes I do, and I am so excited, I can't believe it is finally here, I just can't believe it, wow, talkalottashit you make Phoney, BS, Sham, and Gay look terrible. I wonder where they get their shit from, cuz its nothing like the shit you spread.

Talkalottashit: Thanks again, will I be seeing you on the beach in Iraq to celebrate. Remember, if not for me and all of my contacts and the contact of BS, we would have never made it and gotten these crazy rates. I sold my soul for all 27,000,000 of my fake followers and the 24 real ones to.

So take care, see you at the celebration party in Iraq ! Bye, Oh I almost forgot, when you go to cash out and find what you are offered, and its 99% less, just tell them you are part of

#WE ARE THE SHIT

omg  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 3508649203  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 3508649203  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 3508649203  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 3508649203  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 3508649203  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 3508649203  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 3508649203  TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 3508649203

Guru Talkalottashit

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:27 am

TNT TONY fanning the flames of endless expectations 2218296283

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum