Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Free The Dinar!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Free The Dinar!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Free The Dinar!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Free The Dinar!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Free The Dinar!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Free The Dinar!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Free The Dinar!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Free The Dinar!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Free The Dinar!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Free The Dinar!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Free The Dinar!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Free The Dinar!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Free The Dinar!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Free The Dinar!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Free The Dinar!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Free The Dinar!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Free The Dinar!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Free The Dinar!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Free The Dinar!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Free The Dinar!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Free The Dinar!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Free The Dinar!!!! Empty Free The Dinar!!!!

Post by lillysun28 Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:43 am

Hello to every and blessings. This is my first time posting hear. I did came across a add that is a petition in to Free The Dinar. I have posted the information so you may read. I wish every one blessing and never to loose the faith. may the lord bless you and every one in this world.

“Iraq’s Central Bank has detailed its general plan for the Dinar that when completed will reflect a Dinar with a value approximately equal to one U.S. Dollar with entirely new redenominated banknotes in circulation.”

freethedinar.org has created a central repository of contact information for organizations and individuals who can shape Iraqi monetary policy. Several recent announcements by the Central Bank of Iraq to completely restructure the Iraqi Dinar have heightened new investor interest in the currency. Iraq’s Central Bank has detailed its general plan for the Dinar that when completed will reflect a Dinar with a value approximately equal to one U.S. Dollar with entirely new redenominated banknotes in circulation. However, certain parts of the story remain untold.

David Pratt of http://www.DinarFund.org has called for the Central Bank of Iraq to reveal its plan for the importation of all Iraqi Dinar paper currency purchased and accumulated by thousands of U. S. citizens the last seven years from the offices and branches of several international banks and registered currency dealers here in the United States.

“We are encouraging people holding this paper to contact the Central Bank of Iraq or anyone who may be in a position to influence Iraq’s monetary policy. We want leadership in the Central Bank to acknowledge these Dinars and display the existence of structures within their master plan designed specifically to facilitate the efficient and orderly repatriation of this currency,” says David Pratt.

William Burbank of BB&M International Corporation, operator of the AmIraq Fund agrees and goes on to state: “individuals who purchased paper currency, often in small denominations were investing in Iraq in its darkest hour. It seems only fair that the Bank of Iraq institute policies that allow them to participate in the growth of the Dinar’s value”. Mr. Burbank went on to state “At this point in time we are awaiting approval of the Central Bank’s recommendations by the Iraqi Parliament and this is the time when policy can be influenced or introduced to protect the paper currency holders.”

It is important to note that only the holders of paper currency outside of Iraq may be impacted by the current ambiguity. Investors holding equity shares, dinar denominated bank deposits and other financial instruments inside of Iraqi are not in question.

To assist holders of Iraqi Dinar paper currency, a dedicated interactive website is available which contains contributed contact information for organizations and key individuals that may have influence in the creation of new policies and procedures being crafted at this time in Parliament. The best time to make changes is before the finalization and execution of any currency exchange program.

Please go to http://www.freethedinar.org to access these links and build momentum by spreading the word.

Their is a link that is hear in the last sentence to go their to free the dinar. thank you god speed :flower:

lillysun28

Back to top Go down

Free The Dinar!!!! Empty Re: Free The Dinar!!!!

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:02 am

Yeah....uhm..... no thanks. I dont trust David Pratt as far as I can throw him. That Warka pumper loves to scare people into thinking physical cash wont be worth anything and then deposit into his company and then he can take a nice fat chunk out when it revalues. I suggest anyone thinking of this look into the history of David Pratt before jumping into anything. JMHO
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum