Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Jesters Chat I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jesters Chat I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jesters Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jesters Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jesters Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jesters Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jesters Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jesters Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jesters Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jesters Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jesters Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jesters Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jesters Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jesters Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jesters Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jesters Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jesters Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jesters Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jesters Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jesters Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Jesters Chat

Go down

Jesters Chat Empty Jesters Chat

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:54 pm

06/19/2014

Jesters Chat 10455098_301458820030773_7801574596998085705_n
[Jester] HI EVERYONE...

[Jester] HI HOOT! GUESS WHAT? YOU ARE THE EARLIEST EARLY BIRD SO YOU GET TO ASK AWAY... HA!

[hoot2602] Jester If you were O, would you believe M's story?

[hoot2602] Jester This whole thing with ISIS just smells like a rat

[Jester] hoot2602 NOT SURE WHAT MALIKI'S STORY IS... BUT THE MORE I THINK ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING THE MORE I AM OF THE OPINION THAT THEY ARE USING OUR OWN GUNS TO SHOOT AT US... IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT...
[hoot2602] Jester I get your drift and I absolutely agree...we taught them, armed them and M used them and now we are going to save them...again!!!!!!!!!

[Jester] I HAVE BEEN FORMING THE OPINION FOR SOME DAYS NOW THAT IF I WAS THE BAD GUYS AND I WAS LIKING TO DELAY THINGS FURTHER WHAT WOULD I DO...

SEND SOME TERRORISTS IN AND MIX IT UP A BIT COMES TO MIND...

[Jester] AND THEN I HAVE TO ASK MYSELF... WHY ISNT ANYONE HELPING THIS SITUATION... ASIDE FROM ALL THE BS THE US HAS A HECK OF AN INVESTMENT IN IRAQ... SO WHY NOT HELP A BROTHER OUT... IT SEEMS A VERY SHORT SIGHTED THING NOT TO PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT TO A CERTAIN EXTENT..

[hoot2602] If I were O I would be saying one thing to the public and preparing something that would be devastating to M...like cook his goose and get him out of there

[jbmeans] Jester why haven't they been going after the oil where it might do some damage?

[Jester] jbmeans THAT IS WHERE THE MONEY IS... EVEN THE KURDS KNOW THAT... THEY WANTED THE TERRITORY... NOW THEY HAVE IT... BUT THEY ARE PRODUCING OIL AND THAT IS WHERE THEIR MONEY COMES FROM... SO IT WOULD BE COUNTERPRODUCTIVE TO MESS WITH THAT IN MY OPINION...

[hoot2602] Jester Now that I think about it there have been a few stories on casualties but, they have been limited. Now, we see photos of refinery on fire...reminiscent of Kuwait...call in Red to put out the fires after the 7 day war is over!

[Jester] IF YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF CHICKENS ON THE FARM... AND YOU GET A POACHER TRYING TO TAKE THEM... NEITHER OF YOU WOULD KILL THE CHICKENS BECAUSE YOU BOTH WANT THE CHICKENS... YOU MIGHT TRY TO KILL EACH OTHER TO GET THE CHICKENS... SEE WHAT I MEAN?

[jbmeans] 10-4

[hoot2602] yep

[Jester] THAT IS KIND OF A LAME EXPLANATION BUT PRETTY MUCH THE SAME THING TO A MUCH SMALLER SCALE...

hoot2602] Jester Something smells about this whole deal and our government is either stupid or playing dumb

[Pilgrim] hoot2602 or manipulative

[hoot2602] Pilgrim absolutely

[Jester] hoot2602 I HAVE NOT SEEN NEWS THAT THEY HAVE A REFINERY ON FIRE... I KNOW THE LARGEST ONE AT BAIJI IS UNDER SIEGE BUT IT WAS SHUT DOWN TUESDAY TO PREVENT THAT... SO NOT SURE WHERE THAT NEWS IS COMING FROM...

[hoot2602] Jester NBC had satellite photos of it on this evening news on fire

[Jester] hoot2602 MAYBE OLD PHOTOS I DON'T KNOW... BUT AL JAZEERA IS REPORTING AS OF 7:44 OR ABOUT 45 MINUTES AGO THAT THE IRAQI FORCES ARE STILL IN CONTROL OF THAT REFINERY...

[hoot2602] Jester That makes it even more interesting...fake photos?

[Jester] The official said fighters of the al Qaeda-inspired Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) began their attack on the Beiji refinery, some 155 miles north of Baghdad late Tuesday night. The attack continued into Wednesday morning, with fighters targeting it with mortar shells. A small fire started on the facility's periphery, he said.

[Jester] THAT IS FROM NBC.... http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/iraq-turmoil/isis-militants-besiege-iraqs-largest-oil-refinery-n134336

[Jester] THEY MAY HAVE OVER-SENSATIONALIZED THE ACTUAL ACCOUNT...

[hoot2602] Sounds like it

[Jester] A SMALL FIRE ON THE PERIPHERY CAUSED BY MORTAR SHELLS IS A LOT DIFFERENT THAN A REFINERY ON FIRE...

[hoot2602] Jester They made it sound like the refinery was on fire

[Jester] hoot2602 HMMMM... WELL THERE YA GO... THAT IS WHY I ALWAYS CHECK THINGS OUT...

[hoot2602] Jester Well, again, the point is that it may not be what they are making it appear like

[hoot2602] Jester Smoke & Mirrors

[Jester] hoot2602 I DON'T THINK IT IS WHAT IT APPEARS TO BE... RIGHT NOW IT IS A THORN IN MY SIDE BECAUSE IT IS MESSING UP PLANS THAT WERE PUT INTO EFFECT AND THE DANG DOMINOES ARE GETTING REARRANGED AGAIN...

[hoot2602] Jester Ok, in your intel are things still progressing or has there been a hold up because of this mess?

[Pilgrim] Jester did you see the WSJ report on the Sunni Extremists Occupy Saddams Chemical Weapons Facility??

[hoot2602] Those darn dominoes...we want to make sure they stay aligned so none are missed when they start tumbling

[Jester] Pilgrim I WAS OUT ALL DAY DOING WHAT I TOLD ALL YOU GUYS TO DO... WORKING ON MY REHAB... GOT ALL THE PLUMBING RE-ATTACHED IN THE BASEMENT TODAY... THAT DANG CAST IRON IS A BIOTCH... I JUST GOT HOME AND HAD 3 COACHING CALLS... NEED A SHOWER IN THE WORST WAY... AND HAIRCUT EVEN WORSE THAN THE SHOWER... SO NO... I HAVE NOT LOOKED AT THE NEWS... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] HOWEVER... IF YOU WILL LIKE TO BRING IN A LINK LIKE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO THEN I WILL CHECK IT OUT REAL QUICK... HAHAHAHA

[Betsy Ross] ewww go take a shower!

[hoot2602] Jester I wondered what that odor was? Thought it was my dog

[Jester] hoot2602 MY CATS WON'T EVEN COME AROUND RIGHT NOW...

[Patience] Jester  http://online.wsj.com/articles/sunni-extremists-in-iraq-occupy-saddams-chemical-weapons-facility-1403190600

[Jester] hoot2602 THERE ARE THINGS THAT ARE CHANGING RIGHT NOW... PROBABLY FOR THE GOOD I AM HEARING... IN SOME WAYS MORE THAN OTHERS... AS THOSE THINGS CHANGE THEY DO AFFECT OTHERS UNFORTUNATELY... WE ARE TRYING TO SORT IT ALL OUT...

[hoot2602] Jester Ok, appreciate your efforts on this

[Jester] hoot2602 NO PROBLEM... THANKS FOR THE GOOD QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION... I HOPE IT WAS HELPFUL...

[hoot2602] I'm sure its a complex process but, I feel a little more comfortable with where we are at

[Jester] Sunni Extremists in Iraq Occupy Hussein's Chemical Weapons Facility - Officials Don't Believe the Militants Will Be Able to Create a Functional Weapon From the Material

[Jester] SO I WILL LEAVE YOU GUYS WITH THAT FOR NOW... AND I WILL BE BACK WHEN I AM ALL PERFUMED UP... HAHAHAHA

[Vigilance] Jester thanks! Lol

[Jester] SEEYALATERBYE...
**** LINKS *****

ISIS Militants Besiege Iraq’s Largest Oil Refinery

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/iraq-t ... ry-n134336

Sunni Extremists in Iraq Occupy Hussein’s Chemical Weapons Facility

http://online.wsj.com/articles/sunni-ex ... 1403190600
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down