Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time

+3
BritishBulldog
Kevind53
Ponee
7 posters

Go down

TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time Empty TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:09 am

6-18-2014   Intel Gurus TNT Tony & DC  [via Adept1]  Maliki basically told everybody he would do it just before the government had it’s last power.  At the last minute, the US came in with security problems and saying it was not great for us right now.  In essence, they worked out a deal.  Bottom line, M got what he wanted, and President Obama got what he wanted...It was a good deal for both Maliki and President Obama.  They seated the government yesterday...They announced the seating of the government and...Chalabi said he would be the next Prime Minister.  Meanwhile, the CBI said, we are tired of all this, we don’t like the agreement, and we are doing it now that the government has been seated.  They notified the BIS , and the BIS notified all the other central banks. 

That was yesterday. The US said, “Wait, hold on!” So the US stopped it again for various reasons.  But the CBI said they calmed everyone down, and it’s our country and we’re doing this.  That fight went back and forth several times last night. CBI is still geared up to get this thing out. Now Maliki is no longer the PM although he is acting like it.  M said, “If I can get this RV done here, today, what about making me PM again?”  A lot of the folks came back and said, “If you get it done, sure.  Good luck.”  He got smacked down last night, so how could Maliki get this accomplished?  

Then he came on the news and announced (with the CBI) that we are doing this based on prior agreements. We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time...they have done all the agreements and have announced it will be on Friday. He has announced it throughout the entire world and throughout Iraq. The US mainly wants a stable Iraq, so instead of power-sharing, they are trying to get other positions filled by others than Maliki, to form a more inclusive government.  In essence, Maliki has thrown down the gauntlet to everyone.  Everything looks phenomenally good.   Even Chalabi is happy with the position he’s been offered.   Maliki has said THIS is the date and THIS is the rate, and that has never happened before.  We have to wait and see. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time Empty Re: TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:43 am

Everything looks like phenomenal BS to me.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time 2805820865  TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time 2805820865  TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time 2805820865  TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time Empty Re: TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:56 am

Funny how everything seems to step up a notch right before one of Tony's court dates...They have been hitting it VERY hard apparently. My Tony follower friend has been blowing up my email and texts with all kinds of crap that has been floating around their boards. The whole "help out the forum and you will get a higher rate" junk has gotten out of hand apparently. People talking about that since they know it's coming basically right now that they can spend their last few dollars on a donation because they will be so rich in a couple days they wont have to worry about it.

crap 
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:28 am

Also, funny how only the dinar gurus noticed this alleged announcement to the world that the RV will be on Friday.  Although, it doesn't say WHAT Friday.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:18 pm

Am i wrong? I can not find any evidance that there is a new government seated in iraq much less a new prime minister!
Anyway, it always is pumped up on fridays!

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:25 pm

Not stupid wrote:Am i wrong? I can not find any evidance that there is a new government seated in iraq much less a new prime minister!  
Anyway, it always is pumped up on fridays!
Thats because Tony and DC get news about other countries governments before the people of that country and any other main stream media do...duhhhhhh....
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:19 pm

I believe that Tony and DC have said on several other occasions that the RV has already happened and was announced in Iraq. Same as now there is zero anything to backup anything they say. So therefore everything they say is pure crap. The amazing part to me is that they continue to have followers. I guess that I will just have to go to my grave without ever "understanding" (a Tony word) how a single person believes anything they say.

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:41 pm

Really? OK Tony and DC ... explain this:

Maliki refuses to resign in exchange for U.S. air support

June 19, 2014 by Amir Abdallah

nouri al maliki Maliki refuses to resign in exchange for U.S. air supportBaghdad (IraqiNews.com) The spokesman of the Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki indicated that the latter rejected the condition set by the United States which requires his resignation in exchange for launching air strikes on the terrorist elements of the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant by the U.S Air Force.

On Thursday the British Guardian newspaper reported that the spokesman of Al-Maliki, Zuhair Al Nahar, said that ”the West should immediately support the efforts of the Iraqi government forces against ISIL instead of demanding a change in the government.” He stressed that Al-Maliki ” id not use the methods of sectarianism at all.”

The newspaper said that Al Nahar reported to the fourth leg “BBC” as saying, “our focus has to be on urgent matters such as air support, logistics and intelligence information to defeat terrorists who make up a real threat to the stability of Iraq and the region as a whole. “

http://www.iraqinews.com/baghdad-politics/maliki-refuses-resign-exchange-u-s-air-support/

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time 2805820865  TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time 2805820865  TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time 2805820865  TNT TONY and DC - We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:50 am

Now it's Friday and no sign of an RV.  There are few upset people over at TNT, but the brainwashing run deep.

Notthateasy wrote:

NOTE: HE'S ONLY GIVEN US WHAT THEY TOLD HIM TO GIVE US. RIGHT OR WRONG,
YOU GOT IT. TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS OR DON'T LISTEN TO IT. GO SOME WHERE
ELSE WITH THAT NEGATIVITIY! HE SAID IT THE WAY HE WAS SUPPOSE TO SAY IT.
LOL! REMEMBER HE DID'T HAVE TO TELL US ANYTHING. WE'RE NOT PAYING TO
KNOW WHAT HE KNOW. THE MAGIC WORD HERE IS F R E E !
NO MATTER WHAT YOU'LL STILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE FAT LADY SING!

PATIENT IS GOLDEN!

I am sorry but we heard this mantra a thousand times and unless you have a new explanation this is totally redundant.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:01 am

WOW it is so amazing that he can have them defending him like that.  Do they really believe that ?
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:04 am

The only voices giving Phoney info are the ones in his head ... Hey I have some rotten tomatoes and some spoiled chicken, all free ... should be right up the weareschmucks alley.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:08 am

This is all horse poo poo. Regardless of what the true cause of all the problems in Iraq are right now...they sure as hell won't fire up an RV in the middle of it all. Tony is just trying to drum up some donations for his court date next week.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum