Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Okie Oil Man telling a joke I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie Oil Man telling a joke I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Okie Oil Man telling a joke I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Okie Oil Man telling a joke I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okie Oil Man telling a joke I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie Oil Man telling a joke I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okie Oil Man telling a joke I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie Oil Man telling a joke I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okie Oil Man telling a joke I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie Oil Man telling a joke I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie Oil Man telling a joke I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie Oil Man telling a joke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie Oil Man telling a joke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie Oil Man telling a joke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie Oil Man telling a joke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie Oil Man telling a joke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie Oil Man telling a joke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie Oil Man telling a joke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie Oil Man telling a joke I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Okie Oil Man telling a joke I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Okie Oil Man telling a joke

5 posters

Go down

Okie Oil Man telling a joke Empty Okie Oil Man telling a joke

Post by Ponee Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:05 am

6-17-2014   Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man  [via Sambo]  ...WAITING FOR THE AUTHORIZATION TO MAKE THE POST. 
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Okie Oil Man telling a joke Empty Re: Okie Oil Man telling a joke

Post by Ponee Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:06 am

No one is giving you squat to announce anything. What a real bunch of bull and false sense of importance.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:57 am

Let me see ......  how many times does this make that Okie is "waiting for authorization to make the post?"  Ah, ah, ah, help me out there I have forgotten how many as hw does this almost weekly anymore.  Let's just say that this is NOTHING new, but it sure is getting OLD.

I can't for the life of me see why anyone would be making thses posts (like trying to be the big shot all the time) when this investment basically has developed into a sham spouting match between a few egomaniacs, some people think, that have so called intelligence in regard the dinar.  Seems to me that if someone kept getting false information they would wake up and smell the $#!& odor and realize that they were being played like a fiddle.  BUT, hey, maybe Okie likes to be played like a fiddle - who knows.  To each their own, only don't share it with us. 

After all these false posts, for what ever the reason, it would seem to me that Okie would shut the hell up until the actual announcement and then, AND ONLY THEN, make the post that will set us all free.  Maybe I am an odd person to think this, but hey, I too am entitled to my opinions.  I can not believe that Okie even imagines that anyone believes him any more - he has continually lied to us, continually teased us, and continually allowed his "wingmen" to do the same to the extent that not one of them has any creditability remaining.  NOT one.

And they wonder why I tout, " Popcorn, peanuts, candy coated snacks ....... "  Hmmmmmm.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:02 pm

Speaking of popcorn AK, how is your new Endeavor going?  Have you been moving forward with that  or did the fires put everything on hold?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:37 pm

Correction Okie is not TELLING a joke, he IS the joke!  Okie Oil Man telling a joke 1656125192 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie Oil Man telling a joke 2805820865  Okie Oil Man telling a joke 2805820865  Okie Oil Man telling a joke 2805820865  Okie Oil Man telling a joke 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:41 pm

"Nobody and I mean nobody is authorized but the UST" Well... Da!
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:41 pm

Ponee, the fires did piut a little "damper" in the mix BUT things are going along.  We did get the kiosk more or less built to our specifications and we have installed most of the equipment.  We had a "dry" run over the weekend and Monday - not bad.  There are a few kinks to get taken car of but nothing major.   I plan to begin continuous operation this weekend, the lord willing and it does RAIN (brings in the tourist who are too timid to fish in the rain)!!! 

Been an interesting summer for sure.  Now if this dinar would only do it's thing -- alas, we wait!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:59 pm

AK!!! THAT IS AWESOME !!! I can not believe how fast you got things going!  So will you have a grand opening?  Do you have pictures? Or will you be taking some? This is soooooo exciting !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:21 pm

Let's wait until the electrical malady is solved.  Right now the lack of enough power to run all of the equipment (conduit in the cement floor limits the number of circuits in the kiosk) resulting in breakers being thrown.  The solution may have come to us in that another vendor has taken the option to move to a recently vacated larger store which frees up that space (in another life it was an ice cream parlor and later a taco deli) which would make the electrical problem go away.  '
'
I may choose that option depending upon testing tomorrow and Friday.  If I choose that option we start over again - but this time most of the waiting is done.  Hoping that the mall owner will expedite the process and allow us to do what is necessary in a quick time manner if the decision is made to head that way.  Right now I am leaning toward that end, but hopeful that the kiosk works as a mountain of work has gone into it to date.  There are small speed bumps in everything one does - sometimes they take awhile to get flattened out.

If it was easy everyone would do it, right?  But we are progressing.

NOW the real solution would be for the dinar to pop and cash in be on Monday.  Then I could build my own mall and allow for such electrical non-sense to be engineered out to begin with.  But alas, we WAIT!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:32 am

He is a joke

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down