Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

TNT Tony saying - You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.

5 posters

Go down

TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   Empty TNT Tony saying - You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:34 am

6-16-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony  [via Adept1]  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.  I want to give more details without getting us in trouble. Okay, lots of money at stake. It's Maliki's last day/week in office and things could get out of hand. Some could take money that doesn't belong to them and run. Some could be forced into those situations here at the last minute.  It has gone as far as some reaching out to others asking for help to protect their money. Those issues had to be worked out and a deal was put in place. 

A month ago, two weeks ago, Friday we didn't think we'd have to wait for the new PM.  But it's now part of the new agreement and it's not going to be weeks or months. We're getting calls from people over there telling us it's not like what we're seeing on TV here. There are some things going on but not like that. We are still in a good place and things are moving along very fast. We are almost there.  [You think we have a good opportunity for this week?] Yes, you should have been in there this morning.  If I have to give a back wall, it would be July 1. But the plan isn't for it to go that far.  
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   Empty Re: TNT Tony saying - You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:34 am

LIES LIES and MORE LIES

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   Empty Re: TNT Tony saying - You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.

Post by Not stupid Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:43 am

Iraq is falling apart tony, you moron. There will be no RV! The dinar will once again become a terrorist currency and banned! Be honest for once you jerk!

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:30 pm

I believe Iraq has a great future ahead of it. This turmoil maybe the final straw in getting most of the political leaders there on the same page. Maybe a new government can bring stability and prosperity to it's people.It is sad and shocking to see the loss of innocent life.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:21 pm

Ponee wrote:LIES LIES and MORE LIES

That's putting it politely to say the least.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   2805820865  TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   2805820865  TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   2805820865  TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:52 pm

SUPERSPAZTASTIC YOU LYING IDIOT ! CAN YOU HEAR THE TRAIN " LOCKEMUP,LOCKEMUP,LOCKEMUP ROLLING DOWN THE TRACKS !!!!

TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   1656125192  TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   1656125192  TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   1656125192  TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   1656125192  TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   1656125192  TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   1656125192  TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   1656125192  TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   1656125192  TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   1656125192  TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   1656125192  TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   1656125192  TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   1656125192  TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   3508649203  TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   3508649203  TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   3508649203  TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   3508649203  TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   3508649203  TNT Tony saying -  You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart.   3508649203
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:57 pm

You mean the NEW agreement that you brokered for #We Are The Fools,
Great cover up. Whats this one #1,236,342. You need a cheat sheet that has a number for each BS excuse. To save time, you could just call out a number from a blast from the past !

omg
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:49 pm

Tony, you poor misinformed little (BIG) liar. As I understand, once anounced if ever, the order of Exchnage will go first VIP's (Whatever that is) Then Groups, then general public. So, it could be a couple of weeks for the holders of Dinar not in groups.

Groups and the reality of them is a whole other issue ! I could be very wrong, but that is what I have been told.
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum